4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Twincam124

Jun 13, 2023
Cheongsam Clothing Set
View attachment 3126744
This is a three piece clothing set that consists of top, skirt and panties. Colorable and washable. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:
Master, there is eventualy more clothing that you would like to share with us? Thank you in advance

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guys is there anything like this? Anything please? Even if it's 2D flash touch & watch animation play type shit xD

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Lautheron is right.

Tvalle´s roadmap is a joke. and theres absolutly no understanding from my side what hes actually doing with his updates. he is just working on skin, hair, cloths, mod support, semen.. thats actually everthing he has done in the last 2 years. but he did albsolutly nothing for new content. we cant hire girls and let work on some tasks. we dont have a real agency, just a small room where we are trying to seduce them just to kick them out afterwords.

we are playing the same shit for over 2 years now and there are still 400+ active supporters on paetron. they are paying 3-10 bugs every month. just calculate this nonsense: a supporter would waste 240€ in 2 years for a game that nerver recieved any interesting content update.
let Tvalle release this as an Early Access title on steam, for example. he would only recieve 10-20€ once and had to deliever every upcoming update for free till game´s done. and thats it.

this game is the same for over 2 years now, with some gimmics added but no content, nothing new to-do, no animations, just nothing. girls are mostly stiff like a doll. no moving at all. they cant dance for us, they cant twerk, they cant walk, they cant sit by themselve... and still no kissing but the discussion started already last year about kissing if im not mistaking.

dont you guys realice what a madness this is?
sorry but i cant find any plausible reason for supporting Tvalle further.
This reminds me of Vinfamy's Lifeplay game, which now seems abandoned. Where the dev became a modder instead of remaining the developer.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
I'm stuck on making bitches fart cum..... It's like magic.... it never fails to make me laugh because my wife doesn't think it funny at all !
But i do !! and it's Fuking awesome....
I even made my wife a ring tone of one of the best cum farts

I'm going to load it onto her phone and set it as her default alert for everything as a surprise Christmas gift from me to her...

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck on making bitches fart cum..... It's like magic.... it never fails to make me laugh because my wife doesn't think it funny at all !

I'm going to load it onto her phone and set it as her default alert for everything as a surprise Christmas gift from me to her...
Holy based Batman

Jul 9, 2023

Dude you got issues:(

Reactions: GreenPotato
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes