4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
My wife is the one who told me about this game..... we've been together since Jr High and we're both in our late 40's.... if she divorces me it's sure as heck ain't gonna be because I'm making her like cum farts that's for sure...
Now it would be a completely different story if I was trying to make our big titty next door neighbor like cum farts.... but I can tell just by looking the stretch marks around her mouth that she already does.....

Great now you got me thinking about my next door neighbors big titties.....
I imagine they look like when you fill a wubble ball with water and try and pick it up from the middle and sling it over each side ..... like two squishy lopsided googly eyes that look at her feet all day....
The plot twist is that he is his own wife

Reactions: numnut

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
But wait if they are a patron and follow your advice and stop paying then they're no longer a patron.
But if they're not a patron then they have no right to complain.
But they can't become a patron so that they have the right to complain since you told them to stop paying the developer.
So when do they have the right to complain according to you?
Just like with a toxic wife, you divorce her and move on without looking behind.

You assume they didn't pay, why?
If you main language is english take your time reading it again, if your main language is not english use a translator

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
The plot twist is that he is his own wife
HA HA !
That would make my life so much easier if that was true...

and just so you know... she still hates cum farts.. so i slapped her while she was sleeping and told her it was a mosquito

But I never give up when it comes to spreading the joy and happiness cum farts can bring to the world

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
You didn't answer my question. Should I assume your answer is "you never have a right to complain"?
Anyone can complain if there is a bug or have ideas/feedback but not anyone can complain about the game not releasing its new update.

If you were a patreon when the 0.10.4e update came out you can complain bc you are paying every month for the new update, even if you stopped being a patreon on november. That means between 1 month after 0.10.4e and now you are allowed and what's best way to complain than cutting of his salary.

If you stopped paying before the 0.10.4e update you are not alllowed to complain and most importantly, if you have never been a Patreon shut the fuck up.

Hope that was clear to you

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone can complain if there is a bug or have ideas/feedback but not anyone can complain about the game not releasing its new update.

If you were a patreon when the 0.10.4e update came out you can complain bc you are paying every month for the new update, even if you stopped being a patreon on november. That means between 1 month after 0.10.4e and now you are allowed and what's best way to complain than cutting of his salary.

If you stopped paying before the 0.10.4e update you are not alllowed to complain and most importantly, if you have never been a Patreon shut the fuck up.

Hope that was clear to you
Are you seriously coming into a pirate forum and telling people "shut up or pay for the game"? LMAO this is easily one of the most stupid and hilarious post I've seen this week.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Are you seriously coming into a pirate forum and telling people "shut up or pay for the game"? LMAO this is easily one of the most stupid and hilarious post I've seen this week.
What's more funny is people complaining on updates like their lives depends on it but I don't see you making a comment about it

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Oh yeah good ol' whataboutism.
BuY tHe GaMe Or StFu!
I have another ultimatum like yours. Either pirate the game or gtfo, this is a piracy forum for adult games.
But I never said buy the game, I said you are not allowed to complain of the lack of updates when you aren't even a patreon. I mean you lose nothing by shutting up(you didn't pay a cent), but you sure do when you open your mouth, you are just giving reason to the developper to stop the updates.

I think you should read carrefully and understand the context before talking, that would solve many problems on the internet

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
But I never said buy the game, I said you are not allowed to complain of the lack of updates when you aren't even a patreon. I mean you lose nothing by shutting up(you didn't pay a cent), but you sure do when you open your mouth, you are just giving reason to the developper to stop the updates.

I think you should read carrefully and understand the context before talking, that would solve many problems on the internet
If the developer is so mentally frail to the point he gives up developing his game just because he saw some people complain about it online then he is not allowed to develop a game. Btw my offer still stands: pirate the game or gtfo, this is a piracy forum for adult games.

• Angry
Reactions: schmongus and srg91

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
If the developer is so mentally frail to the point he gives up developing his game just because he saw some people complain about it online then he is not allowed to develop a game. Btw my offer still stands: pirate the game or gtfo, this is a piracy forum for adult games.
It's difficult talking to you bc you either don't understand what I'm saying, you are not smart or you can't swallow your pride when you say "pirate the game or gtfo". I'm a pirate, my point is don't complain about the lack of updates if you aren't a patreon.
You thought there are only 2-3 people complaining? There are people giving death threats for less than that. Now use the little empathy and sympathy left in you to understand that. Have you never seen people quit doing something bc of the community or are you new born?

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
I were a patron a while ago, stopped donating because lack of updates from devs side.
I dont see that i have a need to patronage someone who cant put out regular updates or atleast keeps his patrons aware of why a update aint comming.
We are talking money here and i rather pirate than support a dev that aint forthcomming.

As soon as their development schedule changes, id be willing to donate again.
But not for implementing a single Clothing option when theres still bugs with for example the auto rating.

I dont see a need to defend a dev who cant even deal with such simple things.

Edit: Last interaction of the dev was in august. maybe that keeps the clowns down here now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm a pirate
There is 0% chance you did not pay for this game. It is clear you've paid for it. You can stop pretending now.

my point is don't complain about the lack of updates if you aren't a patreon.
My point is this is a piracy forum and you shouldn't tell people what they can and can't complain about. Unless you want to look like a clown?

You thought there are only 2-3 people complaining? There are people giving death threats for less than that.
You need to take your meds. You are clearly delusional.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
My point is this is a piracy forum and you shouldn't tell people what they can and can't complain about. Unless you want to look like a clown?
Does that mean you are not allowed to tell me what to do too? Btw I can say to people to stop complaining bc if the dev stops the game updates bc of the community, that means I and many other won't be able to see new updates.

There is 0% chance you did not pay for this game. It is clear you've paid for it. You can stop pretending now.
I don't have the money and I would never be a patreon anyway, it's a waste of money. That's maybe why i'm here in the first place no? But it is pointless to talk about it bc I will never be able to prouve it too you anyway

You need to take your meds. You are clearly delusional.
Ever heard of burn out? Are you that disconnected from reality that you never heard a game devs quitting bc of Burn out/ depression? Have you never seen a person getting harassed on the internet? Are you a boomer?

At this point I think you are just bored and love to gaslight, that's why this is my last message to you

Reactions: schmongus
May 10, 2018
Funny to assume that most f95 are giving him money. Are you aware that you are supposed to be a patreon to play this game version in the first place?
Ever heard of searching another job bc the people were too toxic?

Here is a quote from Thora the one who made the mod monkey for SMA:

"Just look how toxic some threads on f95 can get. I've seen several dev pull out of there then stop their project in disgust. You need to have a tough skin and good communication skills... traits that aren't common for software developers."
theyre not finding his patreon on accident. id wager that something north of 90% of his patreon subs came directly from here or the one or two other sites like this that host games.

Reactions: sig325

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I can't wait for kissing to be implemented in the game. Imagine being able to kiss your models and their holes! Such an exciting prospect. I plan on farting on my screen right before I play the game to add to my experience and be able to smell the aroma as I roleplay myself kissing their poopholes (/s)
Here's the mod. Enjoy bro! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: UltimateSigma
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes