4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
May 10, 2018
This game is full of potential and can be the vector of something. And if I look around there is nothing alike. It is a passion project and those are game changers. If you post on this forum whatever you say, it is because you have seen the same thing.

I understand the frustration. But the real problem is the lack of funding and this may kill any project. As it forces creators to take other jobs. So on my side, I'm voting for games I want to play by modding and helping the creator the best I can.

For the HDRP demo, I did. T did everything he could to help me on top of his work. Milkmen never do that.

Besides, Modders like Qwerty, Thora, and Manniaks provide the tools for the gameplay you want to create. And we are doing it on our dime. Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on.
View attachment 3205639
View attachment 3205638 View attachment 3205640
seems like you should just release your own version...

Reactions: srg91

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
ITT: People surprised to discover that obligations of a Patreon-funded SW developer are only enforced by good faith.

I've always wished that there was some kickstarter-style platform for this stuff: dev could set a $ target for creating the next version (with a defined list of features/scope of work) and once the $ target is hit, they start working on it. If they don't release it in the promised timeline (or don't provide all promised features), everyone gets refunded (partially, based on % of features/scope actually delivered).

May sound more restrictive from a developer point of view, but I'd actually wager it would make a lot more people willing to part with their money for adult games. It's called give and take. Want more money? Create accountability.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
dev could set a $ target for creating the next version (with a defined list of features/scope of work) and once the $ target is hit, they start working on it. If they don't release it in the promised timeline (or don't provide all promised features), everyone gets refunded (partially, based on % of features/scope actually delivered).
Something like this would work to stop the milking, with the Patreon model there is just no real incentive to speed up development and get the game finished (basically the opposite hence the milking of Patreons)

Patreon model has to be one of the worst things to happen for indie gaming.

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
I've always wished that there was some kickstarter-style platform for this stuff
It is a great idea even if I see that more on the community side.
Because devs already have far too much to bear.
Should be cool to have a system of bounties, like consumers kickstarting the features they want to see.

Last edited:

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
The game has no plot, everything you see at the beginning is what will happen throughout the entire game. Your choices simply change the appearance of the girls in a specific preset slot. If you need money or immediately want a specific appearance, then it’s easier to tinker with a cheat mod.

Reactions: Pchit

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The game has no plot, everything you see at the beginning is what will happen throughout the entire game. Your choices simply change the appearance of the girls in a specific preset slot. If you need money or immediately want a specific appearance, then it’s easier to tinker with a cheat mod.
Its even easier to get a real girl and bang her any way you want, at any time... than to play this...

I joke, but its quite fun really, more of a teasing game and there is a plot, but its too small to mention.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Home Together is similar to this, except it has less freedom of interaction. HT has even better visuals though (Unreal Engine), even though SMA is already high in that regard. Plus it's actively developed and has a whole lot more Patreon support. Could turn into something quite spectacular.

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
The main feature of this game is the customization of models according to the user's wishes, plus a game of groping and undressing with good physics. The setting of a perverted photographer creates a good setting for the game. But! There are mods with a more beautiful room and there have already been attempts by other people to do something similar, so who knows, maybe we will be lucky enough to see the creation of the one who takes over the baton, because there is room to expand the idea.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Home Together is similar to this, except it has less freedom of interaction. HT has even better visuals though (Unreal Engine), even though SMA is already high in that regard. Plus it's actively developed and has a whole lot more Patreon support. Could turn into something quite spectacular.
Home Together actually feels like just another typical "Suburban US Neighbourhood" asset flip. While I don't doubt it has some fun elements and animations, it's just an animation viewer. Nothing to it.

Every time I play SMA, I have a different experience - which is more than can be said for 90% of the games here.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Home Together is similar to this, except it has less freedom of interaction.
What are you talking about?

Home Together has basically nothing in common with this game, it's an unreal animation viewer, this is a physics based simulation. Two completely different games (if you can even call Home Together a game)

If you wanted to compare games then XStoryPlayer is similar.

morph333

May 3, 2020
I'm just glad that he made a concept of a dream's sex game. Eventually, if he doesn't come back, some wanker with good game developing skills will mod this or create another similar game. I don't know, I'm not a fucking programmer.
Until then, I'll just jerk off to this project of digital masterpiece and feel bad about it after nut.

May 10, 2018
Thanks for the compliment. But this is unlikely if the ecosystem cannot provide a semi-decent income to the original creators. I'm not greedy, it is just a fact.
i would suggest that the original creator is shooting himself in the foot by not engaging with the people paying him, and when he does put out new content, sometimes after months, all he does, for example, is add a screen to the computer and fuck up the lighting... i mean, he hasnt put out an update since august, and just like two days ago said he was taking an extended break and hes still bringing in 1500 a month on patreon.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes