4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
I'm just glad that he made a concept of a dream's sex game. Eventually, if he doesn't come back, some wanker with good game developing skills will mod this or create another similar game. I don't know, I'm not a fucking programmer.
Until then, I'll just jerk off to this project of digital masterpiece and feel bad about it after nut.
There will always be a better game, to any game.

Reactions: V Antonio S

r3L4x

Feb 4, 2019
So many good games with a lot of potential, I really don't understand developers, if you quit, or you are forced to quit. Make it open source for other developers to mod it, or remake it. Or sell it as project for good amount of money. This forum is full of abandoined projects...

Problem is that unity or unreal engine stores won't let people sell adult assets and there is patreon, why sell source when you can sell air in patreon.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Other problem with developing as solo creator is people don't seem to understand your doing 5 jobs at once the "Burn Out" is real.. thus why there is so many abandon games. & also most don't want to give away thier hard work.. for last 2 - 3 years for someone else to cash in on thus may come back to it later. this is also a issue.. & now against creators = patreon really need to combat scammer creators & have inactive patreon policy blocks all funds after certain time of inactivity. to help motivate alot of so called creators. forced tobe active give the people what they paid for or atleast tobe interactive & transperant or lose all funding..

Last edited:

r3L4x

Feb 4, 2019
Other problem with developing as solo creator is people don't seem to understand your doing 5 jobs at once the "Burn Out" is real.. thus why there is so many abandon games. & also most don't want to give away thier hard work.. for last 2 - 3 years for someone else to cash in on thus may come back to it later. this is also a issue.. & now against creators = patreon really need to combat scammer creators & have inactive patreon policy blocks all funds after certain time of inactivity. to help motivate alot of so called creators. forced tobe active give the people what they paid for or atleast tobe interactive & transperant or lose all funding..
I completely agree with you, from 2014 I have online bussines, about 5 years ago I started learning Unreal Engine as a hobby, I just wanted to make my dream game, an online survival game, like Rust and Dayz combined. I worked on the game for almost a year, then covid and war started, I got really hit hard by those 2 events, so I had to concentrate on my business and I didn't have time to work on my game anymore.

Short story, people writing in here that this developer makes 1.5k a month from patreon, I think with this money you can live in any country in the world and have all your time for developing the game as you don't need to work anywhere.

This game has really big potential, from my experience I know that with asset market it is really easy to add more stuff. More than 3 months no updates, either developer faced some technical problems or he have other problems. I hope I am wrong and I wish him luck if he is reading this.

If I worked on this game I had 2 branches, one for relay technical stuff and hard features, other for easy stuff to push more frequent updates. For example, office have doors, with this you add simple corridor with more offices. More offices can have more furniture, you can simply teleport the model to any room, another simple feature is to have few models in a scene. Toys would also be easy to add. Instead of going home, the player could teleport to his house and call models to his house. I could go on and on about new simple features that could be added to this game in a short space of time. Maybe I'm wrong, I tried to learn the Unity engine a long time ago, but with the Unreal engine you can add features like this very easily.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Happy New Year you pervs!

Crossing fingers I'll still be alive in 1 year when the update that adds the ability to fist models has dropped

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
Well, have you tried... Putting your penis directly in her eye?
Yes, i did...i even tried putting penis into nipple, but it's not fuckable.
Anyway, she just closes that eye for short time and opens again, complains and make gesture...that's all

Reactions: V Antonio S

morph333

May 3, 2020
Yes, i did...i even tried putting penis into nipple, but it's not fuckable.
Anyway, she just closes that eye for short time and opens again, complains and make gesture...that's all
Well, that's something.

Spectronodead

Mar 24, 2023
Maybe he don't know where game go. I remember a message where he said that next update (still waiting) would be the last "aesthetic update" and next, work in mainly in gameplay.

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Maybe he don't know where game go. I remember a message where he said that next update (still waiting) would be the last "aesthetic update" and next, work in mainly in gameplay.
With all those ' regular ', but insignificant updates, the game went from a promissing 'good' to a state of total mess.
I am playing the version 0.97a with 'monkey mod', 'better exp mod', and for visual improvement, I use 'ReShader' with a
set of plugins. The girls look better now, the game is smooth and enjoyable.
THANKS to the modders, the game became, what everybody was expecting, but the developer couldn't deliver.

- When one cannot see the forest for the trees -

While everybody was begging to include a whole load of extras, toys, clothes, VR capability, and bug fixes, the developer
got stuck and lost in his gene pool algorithm research.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes