4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

raptorx2242

Jan 26, 2020
Hey everyone!
I just wanted some help, new to this game. I tried installing monkey v1.9, but I dont think its working quite correctly. I extracted the files in the _Data folder, but the hotkeys dont work, and the custom office and all dont show up.
i have tried to search for answers? but i couldnt find any. do i need the source v1.0 as well? am i extracting files in the wrong location? Any help would be greatly welcome! Thanks a lot

Reactions: Pchit

martin518441

May 17, 2018
Yeah the only way to get a new update is if the paypigs on patreon stop funding his entire life , for the morons earlier in the thread who think that everyone lives in either the US or west europe , I already covered this a year or two ago in this thread when the dev started showing signs of milking patreon just to live without working, dev is in Brazil and with patreon he is making 5-6x the minimum wage there and as long as paypigs continue blindly pigging he won't have motivation to actually give his patrons what is promised because they just keep paying without getting anything in return, since that post, Dev Invisibility and inactivity have only gotten worse and worse and here we are now . This is coming from someone who was supporting the Dev for almost an year until his milking red flags showed up.

fkngovrgns

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I encountered this problem, I use an auto-translator, when I added the monkey mod, this mod conflicts with the translator and does not work, maybe you can tell me what to do? I can't play this game without a translator

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
This is coming from someone who was supporting the Dev for almost an year until his milking red flags showed up.
Yeah once the milking signs appear it's best to cancel and move on, although personally I would never support any dev on Patreon as the model is flawed, it's not a coincidence milking is so prevalent for Patreon game devs, there is just little incentive to work hard and finish when you have a strong Patreon support base.

th3jackall

Dec 8, 2017
bepinex or reipatcher+xunity.autotranslator
Only for translating menus and dialogues using Google Translate
Not that I don't understand what are models saying, I just whant to change what are they saying.
Ca I do that with bepinex or reipatcher+xunity.autotranslator?
And thanks for answear.

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
Not that I don't understand what are models saying, I just whant to change what are they saying.
Ca I do that with bepinex or reipatcher+xunity.autotranslator?
And thanks for answear.
You can change the translated text, it is stored in the plugin folder as a text file. The translator does not always translate correctly, so you still need to correct it manually

hh1234

Jul 28, 2017
Wow, thank you!!
But how do I "level up"? XD
I'm probably very wrong about this but I think you level up by sending the models to agencies. I'm not 100% sure, I installed some of the mods linked in this thread. Forgot the name of the mod, I think it was monkey? Anyway, I kept "Sluttify"-ing them and sending them to camturbate or whatever and my level went from 1 to 5 very quickly. I also created a profile to auto-rate the models.

Reactions: whymisterious
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes