4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

whymisterious

Jan 8, 2024
I'm probably very wrong about this but I think you level up by sending the models to agencies. I'm not 100% sure, I installed some of the mods linked in this thread. Forgot the name of the mod, I think it was monkey? Anyway, I kept "Sluttify"-ing them and sending them to camturbate or whatever and my level went from 1 to 5 very quickly. I also created a profile to auto-rate the models.
I got it too, I sent some to the agency, and got lvl 2 quickly, muito obrigado =).
I also added the monkey mod, I wanted to add the one that adds another office, but I couldn't.

wonkerr

Aug 25, 2021
Is there any guide out there on what to say in the the beginning? It seems that they all have different preference but what controls that? Is there any way to know who prefer what?

leosilvatanabi

Jan 14, 2024
How do I get these different maps? I see that you publish photos of very interesting maps.

The only thing I managed to do was add more girls and more poses, but I can't add new maps.

How do I install this Monkey and how do I get a newer version of the game.

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
How do I get these different maps? I see that you publish photos of very interesting maps.

The only thing I managed to do was add more girls and more poses, but I can't add new maps.

How do I install this Monkey and how do I get a newer version of the game.
here is what i can help you with your situation my dude
1) the first page is include link to download the game + monkey mod
2) to add more girl just download other people girl picture upload in pose/girl sharing section in first page and you have to place those inside character folder that place next to your save (usually in disk C)
3) different map also install like girl too (i think but i could be mistake so dont do this yet)

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
wa
here is what i can help you with your situation my dude
1) the first page is include link to download the game + monkey mod
2) to add more girl just download other people girl picture upload in pose/girl sharing section in first page and you have to place those inside character folder that place next to your save (usually in disk C)
3) different map also install like girl too (i think but i could be mistake so dont do this yet)
wait just ignore the second one sorry

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone have the link to SMA with BE already installed? Maybe even with all the other mods. I just can't get it to work.

Jun 21, 2018
You can change the translated text, it is stored in the plugin folder as a text file. The translator does not always translate correctly, so you still need to correct it manually
Am I missing something? Because I don't see a text file in my Bepinex plugin folder.

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
Am I missing something? Because I don't see a text file in my Bepinex plugin folder.
The files are created after the first launch of the game with plugins. Then exit and go to the BepInEx\Translation folder. The translated text is stored there. It is important to remember: in the BepInEx\config folder you need to edit the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file and configure which language will be translated from and into which language it will be translated.

For example:
[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=jp

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Is it possible to run this game with winlator or wine on android pad ? The processor is strong enough snapdragon 870

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I'm probably very wrong about this but I think you level up by sending the models to agencies. I'm not 100% sure, I installed some of the mods linked in this thread. Forgot the name of the mod, I think it was monkey? Anyway, I kept "Sluttify"-ing them and sending them to camturbate or whatever and my level went from 1 to 5 very quickly. I also created a profile to auto-rate the models.
You have to cycle the Group A,B,C,etc models I think 10 times to level up. You need to rate or auto rate them for Group A( allows for model customization). Then as you cycle through the models when it hits Group A it counts for 1. Then you go through (and other models and groups) until you get Group A count 10. Then you level up. Group A models become better looking and closer to what you want. Group B gets added. Once you cycle Group B you level up. Group A and Group B models get better. Group C opens. When you cycled C 10 times. Group D opens, and on.

As you level up you instead of get one model a day you get Mutiple models a day and on certain days. Lol, your d#ck grows with each level.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes