4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
With all those ' regular ', but insignificant updates, the game went from a promissing 'good' to a state of total mess.
I am playing the version 0.97a with 'monkey mod', 'better exp mod', and for visual improvement, I use 'ReShader' with a
set of plugins. The girls look better now, the game is smooth and enjoyable.
THANKS to the modders, the game became, what everybody was expecting, but the developer couldn't deliver.

- When one cannot see the forest for the trees -

While everybody was begging to include a whole load of extras, toys, clothes, VR capability, and bug fixes, the developer
got stuck and lost in his gene pool algorithm research.
Considering it is just a single guy developing the game, I think it's pretty impressive.

And modding breathes life into games. Especially when they're low on content. Nobody forced modders to make any of those features, they did so on their own free will. If you can't grasp that, you're on your own.

SadSun

Jan 4, 2024
The entire room is grey, and there is lighting "burn in" that glares the screen around the face on the models for some reason... The UI elements are fine, tho. Would really like to play this game. Does anyone know a way to fix this, or is it simply on my end and nothing can be done. 12600k integrated graphics with latest driver on linux.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
The year is 2025.

Some Modeling Agency v1-05 has just dropped.

New Features

• Sniffing
    • You can now pull up the tools wheel and utilize your nose to sniff the model.
    • Sniffing certain sensitive areas can yield special reactions such as farting, when prompted correctly.
    • BEWARE: sniffing a creampied anus may cause the player to puke.
    • You may also sniff her armpits and her feet.
  • Licking
    • You may now lick her body wherever you like.
    • Licking her soles can trigger footjob sequence if her affection is high enough.
  • Biting
    • You may now bite the models!
    • You can bite her lips, ears, nose, feet, thighs, ass, clitoris, and nipples.
    • BEWARE: biting her nose too hard can potentially asphyxiate the model.
BUG FIXES

1. Punching the model will no longer lead to a lawsuit.
  2. Impregnating the model will no longer end the game.
  3. Fixed bug that muted you when you get invited to the Andrew Tate podcast to discuss how you used hoes to build your multi-million dollar empire.
Leave any suggestions below and remember, folks, join my Patreon and PAY me $69 to unlock scat. :poop:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The entire room is grey, and there is lighting "burn in" that glares the screen around the face on the models for some reason... The UI elements are fine, tho. Would really like to play this game. Does anyone know a way to fix this, or is it simply on my end and nothing can be done. 12600k integrated graphics with latest driver on linux.
Could try disabling bloom etc in the options, though on an Intel processor with likely UHD630 graphics, it won't help much.

Reactions: SadSun

SadSun

Jan 4, 2024
Could try disabling bloom etc in the options, though on an Intel processor with likely UHD630 graphics, it won't help much.
Yeah, thanks for the help. I've tried ticking on and off all the video options. I suppose I'll just place it on my hd until I can get a new graphics card. I appreciate you anyway!

Mar 17, 2019
The year is 2025.

Some Modeling Agency v1-05 has just dropped.

New Features

• Sniffing
    • You can now pull up the tools wheel and utilize your nose to sniff the model.
    • Sniffing certain sensitive areas can yield special reactions such as farting, when prompted correctly.
    • BEWARE: sniffing a creampied anus may cause the player to puke.
    • You may also sniff her armpits and her feet.
  • Licking
    • You may now lick her body wherever you like.
    • Licking her soles can trigger footjob sequence if her affection is high enough.
  • Biting
    • You may now bite the models!
    • You can bite her lips, ears, nose, feet, thighs, ass, clitoris, and nipples.
    • BEWARE: biting her nose too hard can potentially asphyxiate the model.
BUG FIXES

1. Punching the model will no longer lead to a lawsuit.
  2. Impregnating the model will no longer end the game.
  3. Fixed bug that muted you when you get invited to the Andrew Tate podcast to discuss how you used hoes to build your multi-million dollar empire.
Leave any suggestions below and remember, folks, join my Patreon and PAY me $69 to unlock scat. :poop:
The year is 2024 and you wake up from a beautiful dream only to be slapped in the face by reality with the message "project abandoned"

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Did you try in the main menu, the graphic settings (untick everything, less depth of view) and in game, the light switch on the wall? Some tweaking with the interior light and sunlight might help.
The other option is 'reshade' (a resourceful free tool for many games, which allows a complete new look in means of colors, and light).
Hope it helps.

SadSun

Jan 4, 2024
Did you try in the main menu, the graphic settings (untick everything, less depth of view) and in game, the light switch on the wall? Some tweaking with the interior light and sunlight might help.
The other option is 'reshade' (a resourceful free tool for many games, which allows a complete new look in means of colors, and light).
Hope it helps.
Hey, thanks for the help. It didn't fix the problem but it's okay. I guess the updated lighting in the newest unity build broke my graphics. I actually have the version from itch and here as well. The older version has the problem with the bloom burning in (And, the older version doesn't have the light switch to turn off the lights. :LOL:), and the newer one is completely gray minus the UI. Still, no worries. I'll just shelf it until I gain a graphics card. Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes