4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
He's also gonna get divorced this way.
My wife is the one who told me about this game..... we've been together since Jr High and we're both in our late 40's.... if she divorces me it's sure as heck ain't gonna be because I'm making her like cum farts that's for sure...
Now it would be a completely different story if I was trying to make our big titty next door neighbor like cum farts.... but I can tell just by looking the stretch marks around her mouth that she already does.....

Great now you got me thinking about my next door neighbors big titties.....
I imagine they look like when you fill a wubble ball with water and try and pick it up from the middle and sling it over each side ..... like two squishy lopsided googly eyes that look at her feet all day....

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah just pretend this game doesn't exist at this point.

Forget all about it.

Come back in a year or so for the two updates he'll release by then and then wait another year and so on.

Reactions: srg91

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Dear Tvalle,

If you are reading this, I hope this message finds you well.

Kindly note that our situation is dire and pent up semen has reached a boiling point. We demand the ability to lick and kiss (possibly even suck, especially for nipples and bootyholes). One of the bros has also requested the ability to fist, and if possible, the ability to put an entire foot up the model's ass hole.

Please Tvalle, I understand that we are ants compared to you but you have got to grant our wishes.

Me personally? Oh dear Tvalle please implement new model faces. I feel like I'm fucking cousins of the same family.

Thanks in advance!

May 10, 2018
I'm not the one crying like a little baby bc he didn't release an update, even more if you didn't even pay for it, there are other games to fap on. If I was the developper I would have stopped just to piss people that complain on f95

"i was doing something for money, id stop doing it just to piss off the people giving me that money"

do you see how fucking stupid that sounds?

Reactions: Solkapp and srg91

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
"i was doing something for money, id stop doing it just to piss off the people giving me that money"

do you see how fucking stupid that sounds?
Funny to assume that most f95 are giving him money. Are you aware that you are supposed to be a patreon to play this game version in the first place?
Ever heard of searching another job bc the people were too toxic?

Here is a quote from Thora the one who made the mod monkey for SMA:

"Just look how toxic some threads on f95 can get. I've seen several dev pull out of there then stop their project in disgust. You need to have a tough skin and good communication skills... traits that aren't common for software developers."

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Funny to assume that most f95 are giving him money. Are you aware that you are supposed to be a patreon to play this game version in the first place?
Ever heard of searching another job bc the people were too toxic?

Here is a quote from Thora the one who made the mod monkey for SMA:

"Just look how toxic some threads on f95 can get. I've seen several dev pull out of there then stop their project in disgust. You need to have a tough skin and good communication skills... traits that aren't common for software developers."
What did you expect from pirates anyway?! We don't give a single flying fuck about your/their feelings ARRRGGHHHHH!

Sep 22, 2017
If you are a patron, stop paying, if you are not shut up. Many developper stop bc of that behaviours
But wait if they are a patron and follow your advice and stop paying then they're no longer a patron.
But if they're not a patron then they have no right to complain.
But they can't become a patron so that they have the right to complain since you told them to stop paying the developer.
So when do they have the right to complain according to you?

evlampi

Mar 28, 2021
I'm not the one crying like a little baby bc he didn't release an update, even more if you didn't even pay for it, there are other games to fap on. If I was the developper I would have stopped just to piss people that complain on f95
You assume they didn't pay, why?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes