4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Got myself stuck with a save on a Friday that goes to Sunday. And on Sunday the interface to move to next day doesn't work by using tab or from the computer, so the game softlocks. :cry:
I ran into this issue but only after modifying the save file by replacing personalities using SMA Editor. If you did the same delete your save file and start fresh without modifications.

Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I ran into this issue but only after modifying the save file by replacing personalities using SMA Editor. If you did the same delete your save file and start fresh without modifications.
I haven't done any modifications to the save, so the issue is definitely somewhere in the game code itself.

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
i installed the new version, put in monkey 1.0 and replaced monkey dll with monkey 1.2. Since old saves are not compatible, i started a new game and for some reason it wont let me press "F" on the computer to start my first day. the prompt to press F is there, but pressing the button does nothing. is this a bug or did i mess something up?

Edit: i restarted the game and the buttons work as they should now. It seems like going into single interview mode then back to the normal interview mode may stop the computer from working correctly?

Last edited:

Karawan

Mar 12, 2020
Where do you guys see your own level? I can see the girls' level just fine when I press tab, but based on what other people are posting you're supposed to know your own level too? All I see during the splash screens when a new day comes up is "Level 1", and I've played for a few weeks already.
As soon as your girls get to the next stage (Group B) you lvl up automaticly. You then beginn with the previous genes and some new ones.
Hope that helps :)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
i installed the new version, put in monkey 1.0 and replaced monkey dll with monkey 1.2. Since old saves are not compatible, i started a new game and for some reason it wont let me press "F" on the computer to start my first day. the prompt to press F is there, but pressing the button does nothing. is this a bug or did i mess something up?

Edit: i restarted the game and the buttons work as they should now. It seems like going into single interview mode then back to the normal interview mode may stop the computer from working correctly?
This issue is not related to Monkey.

There are multiple reports of people experiencing this issue. I've submitted a bug report on the developer's discord with a way to reproduce the problem, and a stack trace when his game code crashes.

I'd stay away from exiting a game via the 'main menu' option - this always locks the interface of the next game for me...

-T-

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
This issue is not related to Monkey.

There are multiple reports of people experiencing this issue. I've submitted a bug report on the developer's discord with a way to reproduce the problem, and a stack trace when his game code crashes.

I'd stay away from exiting a game via the 'main menu' option - this always locks the interface of the next game for me...

-T-
Yes. The above issue is not related to using to Monkey.
But unfortunately Monkey does not work after being translated into Russian using an XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher.:)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I have found myself struggling against the machine of the game..
I'm thinking now that:
0 = never show me this again
1-10 = weight of effect.

So if shes NOT a fugly ogre face, rate her face low, max 5?
Or else you end up in a infinite loop of ogre face even after rating them all 0, 20 times in a row.
This is also an issue with auto, seemingly unable to properly rate things, even as dumb as getting the skin colors wrong for an entire moth before I manually took over.

I want mi tan lines, so gimmi the fkn tan lines!

The personality score, especially the "qualify" option are the hardest part.
Anger:
-how easily annoyed she is, impossible to measure due to conflicts with personality traits...
-Maybe 5 until it becomes an issue?
Pain:
-A weird one, i think i had one girl who would feel pain from touching her anywhere... maybe this is a "5 until its an issue, than 0 or 10 is she seems to be numb"
Horny:
-Another weird one, again im thinking 5 until you get someone who gets wet as the slightest touch?
-maybe +1 per part she lets you touch?
Exhibition:
-"Did she get wet just by you looking at her? +1 per part"
-"Did she undress when you asked? +1 each part"
stimulation:
-Not a fucking clue i aint even got panties off anyone yet.
Qualified:
-Im thinking that means "did you like the response you got from saying hello? no? than shes not a fit for you."?

This is my asusmptions so far, let me know if anyone knows better. think im gonna need to start a new save soon... too many mistakes in the past especially due to auto.

You know what i hate?
Player:"can i touch you?
Her: "dont ever touch me"
Player: "Aight, fuck off"
Her: "You didnt even try to touch me"
Ima slap a bitch.

Hidalgo32

Oct 8, 2019
If you enable auto rating does it override changes you make to a model's rating? I've been tinkering with the ratings but when I go back to the computer it seems to revert to whatever the auto rater initially put in. Any way to fix this?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Yes. The above issue is not related to using to Monkey.
But unfortunately Monkey does not work after being translated into Russian using an XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher.:)
Wow, I had no idea there were auto translation mod. Pretty clever!

The latest version of Monkey use the same injection code that was created by Pitoriex. He released the source code in this thread; you are welcome to try and make both plugin work.

If you do find a simple fix, I'll be happy to include it.

-T-

quilette

Feb 27, 2019
If you enable auto rating does it override changes you make to a model's rating? I've been tinkering with the ratings but when I go back to the computer it seems to revert to whatever the auto rater initially put in. Any way to fix this?
I hadn't noticed this before, but I checked it out and I'm seeing the same behavior. With auto rating enabled any changes that I make to the scores revert to the auto rating when I go back in to the rating screen.

I tried everything I could think of to get around this, including removing monkey, en/dis-abling cheats, and more with no success. It definitely looks like a bug, and maybe an important one.

I say important because the auto-rater very often gets ratings quite wrong (eg, for breasts where good scores on other attributes might overwhelm the fact that you care most about size). Because of this we need to be able to correct it (and I've been thinking that I have been, but maybe not). If the corrections aren't being saved that might explain the persistence of bad features that seems to plague many of the save files here.

Still, I can't be sure whether my changes are being saved and only overwritten when I bring the rating screen back up or if they just aren't being saved at all. If the former then we can still correct the auto-rater so long as we don't go back into the ratings screen. If the latter we are S.O.L with corrections until this is fixed.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I hadn't noticed this before, but I checked it out and I'm seeing the same behavior. With auto rating enabled any changes that I make to the scores revert to the auto rating when I go back in to the rating screen.
I noticed this yesterday and is why i disabled auto.
I think i know of a way to check if the information is saved and "overwritten" when you re-open the menu... ill give it a shot tonight.
Scratch that no luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: quilette

HHHerowatcher

Aug 28, 2019
I'm sorry my English is not so good. Auto-rating often conflicts with my own aesthetic, but I still think it's a game with great potential,

Hidalgo32

Oct 8, 2019
I say important because the auto-rater very often gets ratings quite wrong (eg, for breasts where good scores on other attributes might overwhelm the fact that you care most about size). Because of this we need to be able to correct it (and I've been thinking that I have been, but maybe not). If the corrections aren't being saved that might explain the persistence of bad features that seems to plague many of the save files here.
Yeah, it is annoying. I really just wanted to use the auto-rater for personality traits because I don't really understand how it works with manual inputs and would prefer not to have to learn lol. But if all the physical ratings I give are going to revert then it is pointless to use it at all.

Reactions: quilette
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes