4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
I swear this game has a problem with understanding areas of shoulders and arms. The actual arm area seems to include only around the elbows and bicep area are defined as shoulders, which is just wrong.

I hope the designer fixes this, not only is it wrong it is also annoying, the girl says you can touch my arm but it is such a small area it ends up harming things more than helping especially when shoulder area is off limits to the girl.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Does any of your models move by their own while sex when using the fan made poses? Because if it is not only happening to me, i think this pose mod thing lose almost all its potential.
Try to guide her, click in her tights, then check if the react box is on. That being said I never used any poses made here, but if one of mines don't move is always because of that.

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
Yes the game will rate the customized one.

All appearances values and personality traits set by Monkey are fed back to the genetic algorithm. You do have to rate them accordingly. This also applies to genes loaded via the injector.

The game appears to have issues with several values like hair, skin type, etc. Regardless of your ratings, some groups may converge on values you dislike. No amount of ratings appears to fix that.

-T-
I have a recommendation for the mod, that's likely easy to implement on the next version: Place an indicator above or on each slider to indicate the 50% mark (25% and 75% would probably be helpful too). An ideal solution, or those that want exact values, would be to have actual % values next to the bars that could be edited in order to set them with a numerical value instead of just a slider alone.

Keep up the awesome work with the mod. Cheers!

Jun 10, 2017
Does any of your models move by their own while sex when using the fan made poses? Because if it is not only happening to me, i think this pose mod thing lose almost all its potential.
You need to check the box React and Interact on bot thighs for her to move on her own.If it is blowjob then you need to do the same on both shoulders.

Reactions: lonelyloser

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
To be honest, the Interview menu is too basic. There needs to be more control over what to like and what to dislike.
For instance faces: It may be smooth as butter and cute as a button, but turns out she's old. Can't 0 that whole thing, but if you give it a 5-10, odds are she'll be ugly AND old 5-10 generations in.

Or boobs: big bouncy titties, but small nipples.
Or butts: small butt cheeks but a succulent hole that drives your dick in it deep.
Don't get me started on the vagina: 3 visual markers, 2-3 hidden ones and crotch width alone become overwhelming.
It's no use detailing the most crucial points in the personality subsection
There should be a submission rating, separate from horniness, detailing things like her squirminess and tendency to cover up, as well as the favourability needed to force her to serve you.
Rudeness should be part of anger management, kinda -_-

Finally, and most importantly, the levelling system doesn't work for me.
I'm 5 weeks in, got days with no candidates, and I'm still lvl 1 pleb.
I also only see lvl3 girls after week 4. Haven't seen a single lvl 4 girl.
Damn, the lvl 1 and 2 look better than the lvl3.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I have a recommendation for the mod, that's likely easy to implement on the next version: Place an indicator above or on each slider to indicate the 50% mark (25% and 75% would probably be helpful too). An ideal solution, or those that want exact values, would be to have actual % values next to the bars that could be edited in order to set them with a numerical value instead of just a slider alone.

Keep up the awesome work with the mod. Cheers!
Thanks for the suggestion - I've added tick mark indicators to the wish list. Having a text field next to each sliders that display and allow input is already in the list.

Monkey uses Unity IMGUI so adding most things requires more effort than it should. While ideal for a simple mod, this UI framework is showing it's age.

Percentages aren't precise enough - for example, colors expect a 0-255 range per HSVA component. Mapping a 0-100 value to a 0-255 field lose over half the values.

I haven't found a good way to add input fields to sliders without the UI becoming... complicated and ugly. But I'll keep this in mind.

-T-

P.s. as an alternative, the latest Monkey supports setting values directly in the JSON.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I tweaked effects (bloom,fog,etc),because they are too heavy for my PC.Maybe some need too:HideThePain: put this SomeModelingAgency\Some Modeling Agency_Data\Managed.Make backup

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I wish there was an option on Monkey to select cothing.
The dev has a clothing revamp on his roadmap which hopefully will include a way to import any textures/models. It also needs to be saved with the models.

A dress up system tied to gameplay (i.e. models dress less/more provocatively as you progress their corruption) could be fun.

This is on the wish list - if the dev doesn't do it, I can take a look. The core issue is likely providing a UI that allow easy selection out of hundreds of choices, define color schemes and 'uniform set' that you can apply at will.

-T-

Reactions: Artificier
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes