4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
It is complicated, buggy and... powerful. It is similar to how you set poses in Unity (or any 3d editor really).
-T-
Truth in all parts of that statement, Thora, and a good summary of the game as a whole. This game has these brilliant, sensual/sexual moments where you feel like you've captured something special...but they happen after hours of learning and grinding to understand the game and the controls.

If you are looking for a "quick wank" this is not your game. At least not yet. Thora's amazing work is unlocking TValle's awesome original efforts, and may lead to a mode where you can experience those brilliant moments more quickly. And I don't just mean "sluttify". That is fun, but it's not the moment I mean. You need to earn that experience with the girl to get that feeling.

BBiiXX

Nov 9, 2019
UncleVT can you update the links with the beta download? I want to jerk off on the new customizable poses they have added to the beta! :D

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
here you go

this was really annoying to get right as decay and sensitivity share the same modificator... but it is working now, so have fun with it :)
With the new Monkey version, there is hopefully now a simpler way to do this using the injection system.

When you save a girl, the game PNG image contains a JSON structure describing her genes. You can see this using any hex editor, search for "TValle.Character.Data:".

For most users, adjust sliders to your liking, save the girl, then load it back on another girl. This works for all 1100+ genes, and feeds back to the genetic algorithm when rated appropriately.

You can also target specific genes by loading a JSON file directly. I've attached an example containing 3 genes - this will modify the left and right 'boob' size and the blowjob desire when loaded. Drop it in My Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08 to make it available in Monkey.

All genes are represented by float values from 0..1. they look like this: "{\"c\":[1.0]}" - where 1.0 represents the max boob size. If you prefer 'mid size' boobs, change the value from 1.0 to 0.5.

Have fun!
-T-

Reactions: Feck off!

Feck off!

Jan 8, 2020
With the new Monkey version, there is hopefully now a simpler way to do this using the injection system.

When you save a girl, the game PNG image contains a JSON structure describing her genes. You can see this using any hex editor, search for "TValle.Character.Data:".

For most users, adjust sliders to your liking, save the girl, then load it back on another girl. This works for all 1100+ genes, and feeds back to the genetic algorithm when rated appropriately.

You can also target specific genes by loading a JSON file directly. I've attached an example containing 3 genes - this will modify the left and right 'boob' size and the blowjob desire when loaded. Drop it in My Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08 to make it available in Monkey.

All genes are represented by float values from 0..1. they look like this: "{\"c\":[1.0]}" - where 1.0 represents the max boob size. If you prefer 'mid size' boobs, change the value from 1.0 to 0.5.

Have fun!
-T-
Can you load a profile as a girl?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you load a profile as a girl?
Not at this time.

The 'profile' are actually 'guidelines' using a completely different system like 'large', 'average', 'too much', etc. The game converts those values to ranges for generating randomness. I fail to understand why the dev did it this way - perhaps to make sure a given profile never gives the same result.

A translator could be written that converts between systems but that's... a lot of work. I also believe Monkey's approach here is better since you specify exactly what you want and have direct visual feedback.

This gives me an idea for a new feature. The profile could be used to guide randomly generated character - a randomize button you can press until you get something more pleasing. Hmm..

-T-

Feck off!

Jan 8, 2020
I can never seem to mak
Not at this time.

The 'profile' are actually 'guidelines' using a completely different system like 'large', 'average', 'too much', etc. The game converts those values to ranges for generating randomness. I fail to understand why the dev did it this way - perhaps to make sure a given profile never gives the same result.

A translator could be written that converts between systems but that's... a lot of work. I also believe Monkey's approach here is better since you specify exactly what you want and have direct visual feedback.

This gives me an idea for a new feature. The profile could be used to guide randomly generated character - a randomize button you can press until you get something more pleasing. Hmm..

-T-
I can never seem to make the girl look as good as my profile lol Thanks for the info and for everything else as well :)

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Thora :)
There is such an abandoned game XStoryPlayer. This game is on F95.
There may be some not bad ideas for the genius TValle developer in my opinion, for example, for moving to another room. Btw, maybe the transformation of the protagonist:sneaky: or invitations to inspect the models of his "monster buddy". Don't judge me harshly. I'm a weirdo. But you and the developer are very talented and creative people. The game and your work are excellent and great. This is a video from the game XSP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 20, 2019
i'm so fricking done with all those girls with so fricking low anger management and pain tolerance. they won't strip, they won't let me touch them and even if they do - the anger bar takes off like a damn rocket. what the hell am i doing wrong?

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
i'm so fricking done with all those girls with so fricking low anger management and pain tolerance. they won't strip, they won't let me touch them and even if they do - the anger bar takes off like a damn rocket. what the hell am i doing wrong?
You have to rate them accordingly, traits you don't want rate 0. That applies to personality aswell, altough it will take a while for the ratings to take effect you'll start noticing less frigid bitches if you do it correctly.

With the monkey mod there is also a "sluttify" option, I dont use that feature but using it on a few girls per group and rating their personality high should boost the amount of good traits you get with random girls.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes