4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Anywhere else the poses folder could be, cos its definitely not in below?
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08

Kiky89

Jan 8, 2019
Anywhere else the poses folder could be, cos its definitely not in below?
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08
create the folders yourself, worked for me, don´t forget you also need to run the " " version to see the option in game when talking to them

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
It would be nice if there were a few more bust shapes in the game; a good medium-sized circular shape that's somewhat firm would be fine... not that I'd be interested or anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feck off!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
If I customize a girl using the cheat, and then rate her 10 after customizing, will the game understand that I rated the customized one or the randomly generated one?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If I customize a girl using the cheat, and then rate her 10 after customizing, will the game understand that I rated the customized one or the randomly generated one?
Yes the game will rate the customized one.

All appearances values and personality traits set by Monkey are fed back to the genetic algorithm. You do have to rate them accordingly. This also applies to genes loaded via the injector.

The game appears to have issues with several values like hair, skin type, etc. Regardless of your ratings, some groups may converge on values you dislike. No amount of ratings appears to fix that.

-T-

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
So I've been using the autorating mod... and I've gotten all the way to level 10... but the best girl I've seen is a 4... and basically lots of 1's keep showing up even for my very first group. What am I missing?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Look this game so complicated that what makes it so appealing. I screwed almost 20 girls last night but today not one. It is so sensitive. You have a stage of being totally dominant then you get a load of lvl 1 girls that will do nothing. That is the grind.
The sigma male grindset. Rate them fairly, rate them low.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So I've been using the auto-rating mod... and I've gotten all the way to level 10... but the best girl I've seen is a 4... and basically lots of 1's keep showing up even for my very first group. What am I missing?
I'm stuck at lvl 2 girls.. and I can't level up my pc at all (lvl 1 scrub pc). I make them cum, I max out favourability, but i get no exp. the commissions option is unavailable, die to it being in development.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Finished 1 week of interviews. Not a single girl would let me touch her. What am I doing wrong?
Even when I asked her, and she says, 'you can touch x', when I touch it, she gets angry. (Yes, I tried holding L. alt).

Any tips would be great!

At beginners guide / walk-though would also be nice!
If she gets angy.. rate anger management at 0 and move on. let the generator randomise into something better :p

If she gets angy at a slow enough rate, so that pleasure can override angyness
(yes, pleasure lowers anger, boredom and pain)
in every possible part of her body, then you can play around with anger management score above 0.
You'll need to play well into week 10, with sigma male level "no fucks given". This is a grindy game.

I wish we could prioritise what body parts are the most important to us.
Personally, I like models with big on everything below the waste (ass, thighs, calves, vagina opening and thiccness, ass, asshole, etc.), except for feet.
The opposite for the top side, small (shoulders, ribcage, waist and arms), except for nipples, forearms and hand palms.
A pretty, plushy face with 0 hollow cheeks (blewgh), open eyes with vibrant colours (there's a bug where eye colour is different for each eye, make it a Feature), very long, straight hair and the rest is optional. Maybe dirty talk to spice things up :3

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Somehow. After I got to Level 5 girls. The Game just won't allow me get Level 6-10 girls.

I only got 1 group though. Anyone got any ideas ?

Or Do I need 10 groups just for this thing to work ?

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Played around with Custom Poses. Feel free to try these out. Just save the .png images to your "TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08" -file. Obviously requires the "SMA Custom Poses Prototype" version to work.
Some new poses I did. Feel free to test them out. Someone should start a dedicated threat for poses :D Note that some of the poses require the girl to be in certain places, f.e 'facing a wall' etc. I usually include the required state in the pose name. I wanna do yoga poses, but the model flexibility isn't quite there. :p

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes