4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I like the pose maker, but I hope the creator isn't going the way of expecting the community to create all the content.

where one can get those custom poses ?
Someone else posted the game link that supports custom pose loading, but the actual poses are embedded in the screenshots people are posting. You download and save them to your X:\username\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08 directory. You can then load them in game during an interview.

Reactions: rayoIII

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Just Dance: Casting Couch edition
View attachment 1543713
STAR FINGER

I like the pose maker, but I hope the creator isn't going the way of expecting the community to create all the content.

Someone else posted the game link that supports custom pose loading, but the actual poses are embedded in the screenshots people are posting. You download and save them to your X:\username\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08 directory. You can then load them in game during an interview.
mod support is a great thing, a workshop for poses and other things would be great

andantino

Dec 13, 2018
Great game. I've enjoyed this game but I'm more confused now than when I started a while back. I have some questions if anyone knows the answer id appreciate it.
Anger management now says "favourability by hero's appeareance/responses". If she has high starting favourability do I rate anger management highly now? Also, will she get less angry the more favourability she has? Just making sure. And last of all I see 5 Vertical Bars but I cant find the "small red bar vertical bar" for hornyness anywhere and im starting to question reality. Thanks.

Minospath1122

Sep 30, 2020
i dont check, hpw to level up. Can some explain it. Got round about 80 grils, but still level one. Contract button is always red...

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
*Download the pose creation release and drop it into the game folder
1. Press 3 to bring up the phone
2. Press T to change phone mode (save character>save pose).
3. Click Left Mouse Button and name your pose
now it worked, vlw
I didn't know I had to use the phone, I thought it was just press T and it'd save

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Me when playing this game with custom poses about to nut it 0.69 seconds
Speedrunners+be+like+probably_010d5b_7428202 - Copy.jpg

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the love of god which scroller on save editor I have to use to get rid of my girl saying her holes are too tight???

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes