4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
I restarted the game few times, and progressed to second / third week few times. I've been rating the models, had sex with them too but my character stays at level 1 at all times. Am i being impatient or doing something wrong?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I restarted the game few times, and progressed to second / third week few times. I've been rating the models, had sex with them too but my character stays at level 1 at all times. Am i being impatient or doing something wrong?
It's normal, it takes so many weeks to level up to lvl 2, you've to be patient, and hope not to be stucked on a sunday like me after "months" of playing

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
Curious if dev will implement fisting into the game? :LOL:

Also, for some reason Cheatengine does not want to find me the values for the penis sizes anymore. Does anyone else have this problem? Has it been patched out?

Reactions: PK22

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
Is there any way to make the protagonist lie down on the floor with a modification?

Forgive me for english, it's not my native language

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Awesome concept and game. Controls are janky but you get used to it. Loving it. Hope dev keeps on updating. I would like to see more items and settings, maybe a casting couch, as well as mechanics like orifice stretching. Would also like to be able to make a list of "Hall of Fame" models that you can call back in for another "Interview".

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I've been meddling with the custom poses and all, is there a way to copy paste from one side of the body to the other. I think I have, then when she tries to move, one side will like wiggle around. It's been rough with these sort of poses. It can only be used when she is facing the desk. It seems to freak out when you do it in the light.

SUPER SPREADMy Desk Pose 2021.png

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe I am not doing it right but I think that it is just for make your own poses. I am using it but I wanted to know whether there are poses which are done for other people, just to download it and place in the right file.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes