4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
hello i want to know how the game really work, in one session i have got the pleasure and favorability really high, ofc i was cheating, the hint already told me that i can have consensual intercourse, but how exactly?, how to put penis inside her? i tried to make her pose in a low position, but the penis does not erect like its supposed to be, its like a rubber baloon, that moves around, not hard as stick, please give me answer about this.

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
My favorites
i know this might be unrelated to your quote, but please answer me
" hello i want to know how the game really work, in one session i have got the pleasure and favorability really high, ofc i was cheating, the hint already told me that i can have consensual intercourse, but how exactly?, how to put penis inside her? i tried to make her pose in a low position, but the penis does not erect like its supposed to be, its like a rubber baloon, that moves around, not hard as stick, please give me answer about this."

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
i know this might be unrelated to your quote, but please answer me
" hello i want to know how the game really work, in one session i have got the pleasure and favorability really high, ofc i was cheating, the hint already told me that i can have consensual intercourse, but how exactly?, how to put penis inside her? i tried to make her pose in a low position, but the penis does not erect like its supposed to be, its like a rubber baloon, that moves around, not hard as stick, please give me answer about this."
I think this question is more related to this quote hahahha:
Penetrating the girl's orifices is harder than docking in KSP

View attachment 1539008
I noticed that some girls are easier to penetrate than others. Maybe they have a bigger hole? I don't really know...

But you need to 'be gentle'. Slowly and steady, find the right angle and height. A hard dick also helps (high male pleasure) because it won't bend as easily. (it sounds so weird to write this)

• Haha
Reactions: LiyaNSFW and karenz

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020

I noticed that some girls are easier to penetrate than others. Maybe they have a bigger hole? I don't really know...

But you need to 'be gentle'. Slowly and steady, find the right angle and height. A hard dick also helps (high male pleasure) because it won't bend as easily. (it sounds so weird to write this)
Yeah, judging by the profle creator there are such parameters as how tight or deep they are.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Tried so many times still suck with Monkey.

Gonna need a good preset to edit to tbfh.

As a sidenote : I'm only experienced with HS/AG3/AA2/Koikatsu/AI Shoujo character editor ( Espc without the extra fiddly mods ) So this feels a bit janky to me but.. I hope the next monkey mod includes pause so I could edit them better. ( And yes... Long hair girls gang )

As For Jenna, she's the only one that looks good minus that forehead because She's the only high level girl.

karenz

Sep 29, 2018

hello i finally succeeded, i able to do the penetrating sex, you're right, i figured it out how to do it even she have small hole, i even succeeded in anal ... , she does not enjoy that it seems

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
I'm extremely frustrated, I don't know what I do, every woman I touch fills the red bar straight away. What to do for this not to happen?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Looking at the code, and to simplify a bit, a model will let you proceed if her consent is high enough and her 'pleasure' exceeds her 'pain'.

The complexity lies in how those values are calculated. There is pain, pleasure and rage for each body part (male and female), and for all holes characteristics like aperture, deepness, movement, resistance, endurance and tightness. Those values vary overtime and are affected by model arousal.

If you look at the model save file, you'll see the 1150+ genes that controls those values at the end - properly rating models will eventually lead to ones that allows and enjoys everything.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Pchit

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I'm extremely frustrated, I don't know what I do, every woman I touch fills the red bar straight away. What to do for this not to happen?
Rate her angry at 0/10, and go to the next one. After a few interviews and girls, it'll be better

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Another one.

Tip for Monkey Mod users : If you want to make your girl much more attractive. Only Edit when you're already at Level 4 Girls, it's easier to edit them that way.

Reactions: Misty and Pchit

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Only one question.

How the fk is this NOT VR? Seems like the only real place for a game like this.

Touching and interacting in general feels like playing , a game designed to be weird/funny and occasionally frustrate you.

Wonder how long it will take for me to get to some decent faces though, maybe it's impossible lol. Funny game though I really do wish i could put on my VR headset and interact with my actual hands.

Reactions: mikusiek

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Only one question.

Touching and interacting in general feels like playing , a game designed to be weird/funny and occasionally frustrate you.

Wonder how long it will take for me to get to some decent faces though, maybe it's impossible lol. Funny game though I really do wish i could put on my VR headset and interact with my actual hands.
Use Monkey's mod. You can Edit faces to your own preference that way.

Also I recommend using LEvel 4 girls as a canvas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archoniq

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Only one question.

The game's generated faces CAN be pretty, but that's nearly impossible. But, as mentioned, with Monkey's mod you can create some very nice girls. (Look for my previous posts in this thread)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes