4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Well Norton just removed a bunch of .dll files because it said they were not safe, but the game still works...so:WaitWhat:

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
It's utterly infuriating how everything is added but an easy mod. Or at least an option to coerce the girls to be more compliant. A simple dialogue option of "do as you're told or you won't get the job" would do.

Reactions: Feck off!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If you have any issue with Monkey and 8.2, please PM me.

-T-

P.s. I will take a look at the body issue.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thora will be like "they took our jobs", lol.
On the contrary, I wish the game didn't require a mod at all. My free time is limited and I'd rather be playing :)

Any camera change is likely to break Monkey's fly cam. The game was designed with 'one' camera in mind and most of my time lately was spent trying to work around those limitations.

The next version of Monkey should play 'nicer' with pose cam, and re-bind floating UI to the camera view. It contains a lot of internal changes to support customizable UI, but that is still *very* far from being ready.

-T-

Reactions: Feck off!

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Where to download the poses mod? The link in the first page takes me to the thred. Can't find de file to download

May 10, 2021
Where to download the poses mod? The link in the first page takes me to the thred. Can't find de file to download
this is not necessary, just download the latest version of the game.
changelog:
(From the Discord server)

SMA 0.8.2

Changes
-Custom Poses!
-Custom Poses: She will revert to a previous pose state if she feels she is showing too much.
-Custom Poses: added input sensibility configs.
-Custom Poses: added input descriptions for pose editing mode
-Custom Poses: going slow (Alt) or going fast (Shift) does work in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: added sensibility config for editing mode inputs
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "guide her" option.
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "Load" option.
-Clothing: Added a swimsuit.
-Synonyms: The probability of changing the name of some body part is much higher.
-Most of the time, she will explain why she will not do a certain pose.
-She will say if there is an obstacle in her way of performing a pose.

Fixes
-Now she talks if she likes something you are doing. (I'm not sure how it broke; it could have been a unity serialization error.)
-The obstacle detection algorithm has been improved.
-AutoRatings: skin color is better auto-rated.
-AutoRatings: sizes of ass, breast, and lips are better auto-rated. -Custom Poses: handlers have the same size ignoring screen resolution.
-Custom Poses: You can no longer interact with the female while in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, you can't interact with the desk anymore.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, the camera has no inertia.
-Custom Poses: hand pose works now.
-Custom Poses: bone hitboxes are thinner.

Notes
Custom poses are not a studio-style game mode or mechanism. It's just supposed to be used as an extra gameplay mechanic during interviews. I'm hoping to create a studio mode. It won't be as advanced as Illusion's studio, but something is better than nothing... This implies that the models react to your bone editing inputs in real time.

What's next
-Settings for post-effects.
-Settings for scene lights.
-Camera angles.
-Hero humping recorder.
-Hero customizations.
-Female Sounds.
-Fixes for minor bugs in the genetic algorithm.
-Fixes for the know problems
fist bump to srg91

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is it possible to get better lighting in this room?

And everything looks kinda generally fuzzy.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the last version of Monkey?

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
It's utterly infuriating how everything is added but an easy mod. Or at least an option to coerce the girls to be more compliant. A simple dialogue option of "do as you're told or you won't get the job" would do.
Shame, because there is a mod just like you describe already made by someone here. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes