4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I found the trick to penetration. You can't be fully thrusted forward, that puts an angle on the dick pointed up. You have to get the hips normal, so it's pointing straight forward, then walk right up to her very close, and crouch until it starts to open her up walk forward a bit more, once the tip goes in, THEN you can thrust.

Reactions: srg91

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Here is my harem so far made up to level 7 (used monkey mod too), they look shy but not when you get to know them;), attached my save.
Where did you put the save because Ive tried to put it in the saves location in the documents and they dont populate.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
yes but i do not know where the mod is suppost to go, i put it in the sma data folder, i dont know where "game folder is located"
The game folder is the folder the whole game is in, where the exe file is.
Extract Monkey 1.0 to the main folder and then put the updated file into the \Bepinex\plugins\monkey folder overwriting the old one.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I found the trick to penetration. You can't be fully thrusted forward, that puts an angle on the dick pointed up. You have to get the hips normal, so it's pointing straight forward, then walk right up to her very close, and crouch until it starts to open her up walk forward a bit more, once the tip goes in, THEN you can thrust.
this thing is like operating a helicopter

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Jeez25

May 27, 2020
When I install monkey it doesnt appear although i follow the steps to install the old version and replace the new one and delete the file monkey_configuration.xml.
This new file "preloader ..." appears when i open the game but monkey doesnt work.
1640934824097.png

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
zorro95
P to take off your pants, ask the girl to get on her knees or bend over, then its a life and death struggle between
  1. Mouse wheel to thrust your pelvis in our out
  2. C and V and bend and straighten your knees
  3. and press K if your too short
Good luck

• Haha
Reactions: L E W D

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
This is the future!!! Amazing, is so fucking reallistic. Just need a better interface, im a nerd i dont have problem but someone else will end up putting 1 star on it for this thing... Maybe add diferents maps, and i dont know maybe some clothes changuing options. But is crazy, this is the next step!

Reactions: Pchit and BloodBoy

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Does the rating number 0 stand for " not known" or "worst possible". I cant rate body parts which i can see!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what a game. reminds me heavily of Xplayer in terms of how you can move around and interact.

sure, the graphics look washed and blurry, the lights aren't decently placed, the controls can be flimsy as fuck, but it's quite a lot of fun nonetheless!

the rating is odd though. it DESPERATELY needs a "did not rate". a 10 should be saved while 1-9 should be ratings that tell the algorythm that there is something the player likes but its either far away or closer to the ideal match. i often just kicked the girls out of the room cause they were too hideous to look at. but since they also had maybe one or two traits that i would have liked, the algorythm ended up ONLY bringing in hideous girls, cause it thought i dont like the otherwise good traits either xDDD.

using autoprofile is highly recommended!!!

last but not least, i'd like to have a free roaming camera while controling ma dude. so far i couldn't find the button for it (if it even exist outside of the custom pose function).

Reactions: cracklemere

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This game has a good future, the animations are top notch, just needs to be smoother. I enjoyed making my own kamasutra stances xD. It's one of those game where story is not important, your fantasy is.

Oh and need an option to change hotkeys, I tried it on my laptop, no middle mouse key -_-.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Reminds me of XstoryPlayer. walking around with a floppy dick trying to get the right angle
But this is faster, more alive, and no physics clothes that stick to everything.

Speaking of the floppy dick though, any chance of making it a tiny bit more rigid?
plenty of times I've seen it folded in half when it should have gone straight.

looking forward on how this develops, good luck

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes