4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
so, how do you get them to give you a blowjob? i didnt see any dialogue option. also, how the hell are yo supposed to fit? the dick cant even get inside and when i try to finger them the hand just gets pushed away by the leg.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
so, how do you get them to give you a blowjob? i didnt see any dialogue option. also, how the hell are yo supposed to fit? the dick cant even get inside and when i try to finger them the hand just gets pushed away by the leg.
Blowjob: Ask her to kneel or sit > Remove your pants > Introduce penis in mouth
Her consent/arousal (green/pink bar) is important, or she will keep turning her head avoiding your penis

Fuck: Some girls have tight holes. Consent/arousal helps.

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
Blowjob: Ask her to kneel or sit > Remove your pants > Introduce penis in mouth
Her consent/arousal (green/pink bar) is important, or she will keep turning her head avoiding your penis

Fuck: Some girls have tight holes. Consent/arousal helps.
thanks, i didnt know the "holes" had variations.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Trying to figure out how the auto ratings with profiles work. So I made a profile, but some things seem like they aren't given a proper auto rating. Like if I have maxed breast size in the profile and a girl comes in with max bust size. Sometimes her breast auto rating will be as low as 3. Height seems to be another one that isn't getting properly auto rated.

Then I have a question about what to actually do with those ratings. If I want a girl to fit the profile do I just let the auto ratings go through every time? And eventually a girl fitting the profile will come? Because everything seems low, especially the personality ratings are extremely low compared to the profile even after about 3-4 weeks and lvl 2.

Any info would be appreciated.

Oct 6, 2017
Is it possible to run Monkey and UnityExplorer at the same time? I've installed both but the files keep overwriting each other. So either one or the other works depending on what I installed last.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to run Monkey and UnityExplorer at the same time? I've installed both but the files keep overwriting each other. So either one or the other works depending on what I installed last.
I don't test or use UnityExplorer. Plenty of people on discord seem to run UE/SMA branch without issues. Monkey uses BepInEx v5.x so make sure you install the correct UE version .

-T-

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
(From the Discord server)

SMA 0.8.2

Changes
-Custom Poses!
-Custom Poses: She will revert to a previous pose state if she feels she is showing too much.
-Custom Poses: added input sensibility configs.
-Custom Poses: added input descriptions for pose editing mode
-Custom Poses: going slow (Alt) or going fast (Shift) does work in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: added sensibility config for editing mode inputs
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "guide her" option.
-Custom Poses: added dialogues for the "Load" option.
-Clothing: Added a swimsuit.
-Synonyms: The probability of changing the name of some body part is much higher.
-Most of the time, she will explain why she will not do a certain pose.
-She will say if there is an obstacle in her way of performing a pose.

Fixes
-Now she talks if she likes something you are doing. (I'm not sure how it broke; it could have been a unity serialization error.)
-The obstacle detection algorithm has been improved.
-AutoRatings: skin color is better auto-rated.
-AutoRatings: sizes of ass, breast, and lips are better auto-rated. -Custom Poses: handlers have the same size ignoring screen resolution.
-Custom Poses: You can no longer interact with the female while in editing mode.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, you can't interact with the desk anymore.
-Custom Poses: while in editing mode, the camera has no inertia.
-Custom Poses: hand pose works now.
-Custom Poses: bone hitboxes are thinner.

Notes
Custom poses are not a studio-style game mode or mechanism. It's just supposed to be used as an extra gameplay mechanic during interviews. I'm hoping to create a studio mode. It won't be as advanced as Illusion's studio, but something is better than nothing... This implies that the models react to your bone editing inputs in real time.

What's next
-Settings for post-effects.
-Settings for scene lights.
-Camera angles.
-Hero humping recorder.
-Hero customizations.
-Female Sounds.
-Fixes for minor bugs in the genetic algorithm.
-Fixes for the know problems

Jan 14, 2021
Wishing that one day something like this can be added to VNs :D, god that would be awesome. Imagine having situations in some 2d VN, and once you enter sexual scenes you get something like this :D.

Thank you creator, will support.

Changelog for last 0.8.2 update ? * edit just saw comment from srg91 (thanks!)

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
What's next
-Settings for post-effects.
-Settings for scene lights.
-Camera angles.
Thora will be like "they took our jobs", lol.

-AutoRatings: skin color is better auto-rated.
-AutoRatings: sizes of ass, breast, and lips are better auto-rated.
Good, thought these where fucked.
-Now she talks if she likes something you are doing.
Didn't notice this, but makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes