4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
I have no idea how this got rated so well. Is it just the recent version that is so terrible?
The grind wouldn't be so ridiculously bad if the controls weren't so bloody wonky.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I have no idea how this got rated so well. Is it just the recent version that is so terrible?
The grind wouldn't be so ridiculously bad if the controls weren't so bloody wonky.
read the FAQ articles on the OP.

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
what a game. reminds me heavily of Xplayer in terms of how you can move around and interact.

sure, the graphics look washed and blurry, the lights aren't decently placed, the controls can be flimsy as fuck, but it's quite a lot of fun nonetheless!

the rating is odd though. it DESPERATELY needs a "did not rate". a 10 should be saved while 1-9 should be ratings that tell the algorythm that there is something the player likes but its either far away or closer to the ideal match. i often just kicked the girls out of the room cause they were too hideous to look at. but since they also had maybe one or two traits that i would have liked, the algorythm ended up ONLY bringing in hideous girls, cause it thought i dont like the otherwise good traits either xDDD.

using autoprofile is highly recommended!!!

last but not least, i'd like to have a free roaming camera while controling ma dude. so far i couldn't find the button for it (if it even exist outside of the custom pose function).
Use the monkey mod i think his name is

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.4.1.1.

Release notes:
- Gene injector allows loading appearance and/or personality genes from any PNG game character save. The genes loaded will affect the genetic algorithm if rated high.
- Injector supports JSON files - uses the same game format, but you can load any number of genes
- Quick load (F5) - will reload and reinject the last file selected (not shown on title bar)
- Sluttify now sets internal throat wear level to allow quick deepthroat
- Freecam is now off by default and configurable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Graphics settings are settable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Adjusted name/scale of a few sliders

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install SMA 8.1.x - make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\
- Delete ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml if any - a new one will be created next time you run with latest settings

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Injector: under settings/Load, select appearance and/or personality than the file you want to load

Known issues
- The new custom pose game version breaks Monkeys fly cam

Got monkey mod to work with new version, also restarted my save for good measure. Awesome work.

Mar 16, 2021
Is there a way to cheat so that the interaction with the model is easier ... Even with the "cheats" I can't get to what I want

A way to make it a sex simulator nothing more, without the need to fill bars and stuff

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
I wish there was some other way to play with saved girls besides the single interview.

I think a personal assistant would be cool. Find a girl you like and convince her to work for you. Then once she's your assistant you can repeatedly call her in, and her being more willing than other girls for some faster easier fun.

Reactions: pachinko jones

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Is there a way to cheat so that the interaction with the model is easier ... Even with the "cheats" I can't get to what I want

A way to make it a sex simulator nothing more, without the need to fill bars and stuff
If you have Monkey installed just press the Y key to slutify.

zeder1

Jul 15, 2018
Clunky controls but the game is so worth it. Playing without monkey is a waste of time, in my opinion. Interaction and physics are beyond everything i played.
Fix lightning, add option for girls to appear faster and more likely to current preset, some polishing and variety, this would be a banger.

Reactions: redheadx1z and LDV
Feb 15, 2018
What was the upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2? I didn't see any change notes?
I don't know all the specifics, but it appears to have added an overly complicated Custom Posing system, that also interacts with the (already complex) desires and personality systems. AKA you can pose a girl, but she'll fight back against the UI depending on how much she doesn't like you. Such an odd combination, it's as if the dev wants you to have all the control and also none of it.

Also some dialogue seems to have been changed, and the clothing order on the wheel was changed.

And there's a bug where if you go into a Single Interview you can't always say hi, but that may have been there from 8.1, can't remember.

Love this game and the dev, but this update is a big miss for me, at least from what I've noticed so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draven72

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
I don't know all the specifics, but it appears to have added an overly complicated Custom Posing system, that also interacts with the (already complex) desires and personality systems. AKA you can pose a girl, but she'll fight back against the UI depending on how much she doesn't like you. Such an odd combination, it's as if the dev wants you to have all the control and also none of it.

Also some dialogue seems to have been changed, and the clothing order on the wheel was changed.

And there's a bug where if you go into a Single Interview you can't always say hi, but that may have been there from 8.1, can't remember.

Love this game and the dev, but this update is a big miss for me, at least from what I've noticed so far.
The inability to say "hello" was a bug in version 0.8.1, apparently got over to 0.8.2

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes