4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

januar11

Sep 3, 2016
SMA 0.7.5 BETA

Changes
-New Radial UI implemented, to go back without using the go back button, just press right-click down and then up, needs to be fast.
-minor decrease of lips physics movement on the x-axis (it may need more)
-player can move finger inside holes with more freedom (be careful)
Fixes
-fixed the circular dependency between penetrating-finger position constraints, hole position, finger position.

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
Using UnityExplorer is easier than cheat engine, you can browse through all game variables. For most of the modifiers you can change min max values in the same place where there is the "valor" attribute. To simplify navigation I created a custom version of UnityExplorer with filtered values and sliders for SMA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BepInEx folder in the game folder. F7 if top menu bar of unity explorer does not show.
it's still doesnt work on me I cant find "UnityExplorer.BIE5.Mono.dll" or " LogOutput.log"

boomshawks

Mar 19, 2021
This game needs more attention, it is the closest thing to XStoryPlayer I've seen and is extremely well made. there is an insane amount of potential here. If the developer can implement a few more features such as removing the loading screen and having live animations this could really be insane.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
This game needs more attention, it is the closest thing to XStoryPlayer I've seen and is extremely well made. there is an insane amount of potential here. If the developer can implement a few more features such as removing the loading screen and having live animations this could really be insane.
no loading screen seems pretty complicated, what really could be a good improvement is getting rid of the black fadeout between pose and position changes. if you were referring that sorry for the redundant comment XD

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
I just found this game by deep-lurking the forums while looking for 3d hidden gems. This is definitely one of the best games I've ever seen. VR support would be freaking awesome, beating up all the games available. I've been playing an old 0.6 version from the first post (btw it really should be updated, the game deserves hype) for almost 2 hours... It is great. Can't wait to test the newest release. Hopefully dev will add VR support in the future (this game seems just perfect for VR).

Fullaz68

Mar 4, 2018
I just found this game by deep-lurking the forums while looking for 3d hidden gems. This is definitely one of the best games I've ever seen. VR support would be freaking awesome, beating up all the games available. I've been playing an old 0.6 version from the first post (btw it really should be updated, the game deserves hype) for almost 2 hours... It is great. Can't wait to test the newest release. Hopefully dev will add VR support in the future (this game seems just perfect for VR).
VR..
This game is made for this !

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Sometimes I think the game could benefit from a rape feature lol, if the player opted in to allow it. Would prevent some of the blue balling, but would also probably get "abused" a lot
It’s not actually a feature but there is actually some kind of rape in this game if you use the cheat mode, rarely i meet a girl who don’t want to have sex (start of the interview) but can take any pose directly and remove her clothes when asked, use the cheat to lower her anger gain and then its a game of stick it in when she try evasions manoeuvre and complain all the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
It’s not actually a feature but there is actually some kind of rape in this game if you use the cheat mode, rarely i meet a girl who don’t want to have sex (start of the interview) but can take any pose directly and remove her clothes when asked, use the cheat to lower her anger gain and then its a game of stick it in when she try evasions manoeuvre and complain all the time.
Yeah, that comment was from a long-ago version in which it was much harder to get le sex lol

Reactions: DraKeoniS

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
the closest you have is meeting girls that say that "don't want to take X clothe" and you can sort of "force", but unless you cheat to 0.01 the angry bar, is just useless.
if you manage to meet one with that personality, vote her with "a lot"

Reactions: Tang19

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

monkey_screenshot.png

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
I was thinking (dangerous I know) but if the dev wants to tick some fetish boxes easily then I have an idea.

Since you already have a phone for taking pictures and modeling is the theme why not have apps on the phone that can modify the personality stats of the girls when you take photos. These can get upgraded in power with money once implemented.

It gives a reason to make money using the girls besides spending on improving your skills when handeling them.

You might have to be careful with your wording since the patreon purge around consent a few years ago but as long as you dont rename the game Rape-Phone it should be fine :LOL:

Cabbages

Mar 16, 2020
So I've spent the past couple of hours creating a little mod for this game that sets the green bar to max and locks rage and pain at 0 (actions that set the rage/pain to the maximum instantly will still bypass this lock).
Here are some takeaways from the past hours:
  • This game is actually huge. There are many, many libraries that appear to be self written by the project leader.
  • The whole source code, like class, function and variable names and so on are in spanish. Since I don't speak a single word spanish I had to use google translator a lot which slowed me down massively.
  • There are many "To Do" comments in the code which are showing the developer has lots of ideas. For example:
  • There exist code fragments that hint a "doctor" scene with a preconfigured female character. However I'm not quite sure yet if I can do something to load that scene or if it's not finished yet:
My mod actually just hooks a single function inside the Emotion class and changes some values.
This is pretty much the full source code:

Java:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion), "AfterUpdate"), HarmonyPostfix]
private static void EmotionPatch(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion __instance)
{
    switch (__instance)
    {

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.ConsentToHero _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedConsentValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Arousal _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedArousalValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Rage _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedRageValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Dolor _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedPainValue;
            break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Alivio _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedComfortValue;

break;

}
}
With these changes you should be able to immediately undress and bring her into any pose you want.
I've attached the mod to this post if anyone wants to try it.
No guarantee that it works, I've only tested it on my system for a few minutes.
Simply extract the archive contents in the directory where the Some Modeling Agency.exe file resides in:

I'll look further into it and maybe try to extend the game with additional content if there's interest in that.
You sir are a boss for this!!!! Thanks!

Reactions: chuchu4646

dido00

Dec 31, 2020
So I've spent the past couple of hours creating a little mod for this game that sets the green bar to max and locks rage and pain at 0 (actions that set the rage/pain to the maximum instantly will still bypass this lock).
Here are some takeaways from the past hours:
  • This game is actually huge. There are many, many libraries that appear to be self written by the project leader.
  • The whole source code, like class, function and variable names and so on are in spanish. Since I don't speak a single word spanish I had to use google translator a lot which slowed me down massively.
  • There are many "To Do" comments in the code which are showing the developer has lots of ideas. For example:
  • There exist code fragments that hint a "doctor" scene with a preconfigured female character. However I'm not quite sure yet if I can do something to load that scene or if it's not finished yet:
My mod actually just hooks a single function inside the Emotion class and changes some values.
This is pretty much the full source code:

Java:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion), "AfterUpdate"), HarmonyPostfix]
private static void EmotionPatch(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion __instance)
{
    switch (__instance)
    {

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.ConsentToHero _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedConsentValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Arousal _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedArousalValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Rage _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedRageValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Dolor _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedPainValue;
            break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Alivio _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedComfortValue;

break;

}
}
With these changes you should be able to immediately undress and bring her into any pose you want.
I've attached the mod to this post if anyone wants to try it.
No guarantee that it works, I've only tested it on my system for a few minutes.
Simply extract the archive contents in the directory where the Some Modeling Agency.exe file resides in:

I'll look further into it and maybe try to extend the game with additional content if there's interest in that.
Hey there, amazing job w the mod. I just wanted to ask if we could hardcode the files directly? Im not really exp-ed with game dev but it should be possible just changing the variables to our own right? Thx

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes