4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
It actually does work! you just need the right girl for it. Today I had one girl she did everything with passion! She also auto moved herself in every position even when she was in sleeping position which was a nice surprise to me.
I've never seen it work on the on fours position. Oh well, I will keep on trying.

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
I've attached a new version of my mod in my other post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354
  • You can now toggle the emotion lock with the T key. Locked emotions now also include the female character's boredom (will be locked at 0) and the male's disgust - this is the thin purple horizontal line above the female emotions which gets filled as you orgasm. When it's full your penis will stay soft like a spaghetti noodle. The emotion lock will lock this value at 0 too, so you can have infinite orgasms with one female character.
  • You can now press the R key to unlock/lock your camera. This means you no longer have to have the right mouse button pressed in order to look around.
  • You can now press the G key to immediately undress the female character.
  • Also I've added a small text at the top of the screen in order to show that the mod is loaded and display the status of features.
The language barrier is still slowing me down a lot but so far I really enjoy doing this and will continue to add stuff to the mod.
Hey,

Thanks for this mod. I have been wanting to look into how to add a mod to allow us potatos to turn off "Fog, Shadows, motion blur, etc etc).
I can do it in-game using unityexplorer but it means every time you launch the game you have to find those variables and set them to false. Now that you have the framework in place it should be quite easy to do this?

Reactions: srg91

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
Added new features to my mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354):
  • You can now increase/decrease the size of the female character's breasts using the N and M key (the size will also be saved to the character when you make a picture with the smartphone).
  • Added an experimental "Desk Workaround" feature (H key). While enabled, it disables the collision of the desk and moves females laying sideways on it down a bit which should allow you to access her vagina and anus in that position (depending on the female character model this wasn't possible before as she was positioned too high on the desk).
  • Added an experimental "Potato Mode" (J key) which disables Fog, Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Depth Of Field, Motion Blur and Shadows. I hope this improves the performance on lower end machines.
If you have any more suggestions please let me know!

Hey,

Thanks for this mod. I have been wanting to look into how to add a mod to allow us potatos to turn off "Fog, Shadows, motion blur, etc etc).
I can do it in-game using unityexplorer but it means every time you launch the game you have to find those variables and set them to false. Now that you have the framework in place it should be quite easy to do this?
Let me know if the new version of my mod is what you are looking for, thanks.

garno

May 29, 2021
Added new features to my mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354):
  • You can now increase/decrease the size of the female character's breasts using the N and M key (the size will also be saved to the character when you make a picture with the smartphone).
  • Added an experimental "Desk Workaround" feature (H key). While enabled, it disables the collision of the desk and moves females laying sideways on it down a bit which should allow you to access her vagina and anus in that position (depending on the female character model this wasn't possible before as she was positioned too high on the desk).
  • Added an experimental "Potato Mode" (J key) which disables Fog, Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Depth Of Field, Motion Blur and Shadows. I hope this improves the performance on lower end machines.

Not sure if is just me, but i no longer have the option for the girls to move to the desk with either de desk feature enable or disabled

Aug 1, 2019
it would be nice if the dev would add graphics options menu... I want to keep everything on max but turn off motion blur because it looks fucking horrible

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
This game has so much potential for VR... It's so immersive even on desktop with clunky controls. The graphics, sounds, liveliness, physics, gameplay, even kinda-crazy mechanical translation alike feeling texts... Mr. T Valle, don't screw this up. All it needs is to be polished and filled with content. And VR, for the fking amazing dive. You created a perfect sketch of the true AAA experiance. You won't find anything similar in the whole internet. VAM might be close, but there are no gameplay nor gravity field in VAM which makes a huge difference. Invest into this piece!

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I'm getting errors with the Go To command now.
From deskside couldnt tell her to turn around, could only send her to Wall or Light.
And from Wall could only tell her to Turn Around or go to Light.
Dont want to have to restart, but oh well.
Such is the life of Alphas and Betas.

Still love this 'game' for what it is though.

pitoriex would it also be possible to get butt size keys with , and . ?

Reactions: LDV

garno

May 29, 2021
I'm getting errors with the Go To command now.
From deskside couldnt tell her to turn around, could only send her to Wall or Light.
And from Wall could only tell her to Turn Around or go to Light.
Dont want to have to restart, but oh well.
Such is the life of Alphas and Betas.

Still love this 'game' for what it is though.

pitoriex would it also be possible to get butt size keys with , and . ?
i had the same issue, delete your save and start a new game, that solved it for me

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021

This works, you rock. Thankyou

next steps....
"We are the people!"
"What do we want...?"
"More settings granularity"
"When do we want it?"
"MOAR GRANULARITY..ERM NOW"

• Haha
Reactions: mikusiek

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nice mod.

Is there a way to allow the clothed to be changed in the same way, some sort of key or option to select, shoe's, bra, cami, trousers ect, then a way to select the ones you want through the available option.

Would be good as well if we had a way to compile and upload our own clothes somehow too. Or be able to adjust the opaque or colours of garments.

I'm able to extract the garments to. Obj files but haven't worked on a way to recompile after my changes but this is not the ideal way.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This is true, player model needs to be at least 6in taller.
I mean you can always lower yourself but no way to get higher.
And while the mod does well to lower her into the table, it does bring other problems.
I have seen boobs that intersect with the table just freak the fuck out and just start flipping every which way.
Also with that on she will occasionally maneuver herself below table level and make it just as difficult.
Though I would still rather have the mod than not.

Sercap90

Jun 15, 2021
pitoriex, any way to add a modifier to the belly that works like the boobs modifier (pregnant models)? I think you've hit an unexpected gold mine with the modifier system. If you can add a butt and belly modifier, you will be a god.

• Angry
Reactions: Firesnake
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes