4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Borun

Apr 21, 2019
how can i modify actress vaginal capacity ? i had fun with sliders both ways But there is always your penis hurts me.

swencooll

Feb 2, 2021
deleting my save and starting a new game fixed the issue, i have no clue what happend there, anyway... great work with this mod, you are awesome

Where did you delete the log files? I've been searching for a day but can't find it.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'd love to know how to import daz3d clothing into this game. I know these are based on this, so this is the mod if be looking for next or write it myself.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I takes time to adjust to navigating in this game, but it does have potential.

I managed to get to the point where a girl lied down on the table, I got my dick into her, and after a while she started to move by herself with me doing nothing.

One point I would like to make is that cheats are available, but they are not always helpful. What I am missing specifically for that department is an option that the girl will accept if you keep insisting.

Regarding gameplay, navigating is hard, even more if you want to penetrate. It is awkward to position yourself right, and since you often look down you don't get a good enough view that allows you to aim right. Sometimes you can't even tell whether you already managed to penetrate her or if you still are only poking and humping her (sound does help a bit, though dialogue may be delayed to get the right reaction).
So for one there needs to be an alternate view, and perhaps additionally some kind of indicator whether you penetrated her (and where).

Poepneuken

Jun 9, 2020
Bruh, I really love the idea of this game and everything that it already is. I can imagine the pain and effort it takes to get updates but to be honest. I don't think he can get enough work done each update to be rewarding. This will be a project that takes waaaay too long and will most likely turn into a long term cash cow for all the suckers over at patron that subbed to him/her/them/it whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L E W D

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
I takes time to adjust to navigating in this game, but it does have potential.

I managed to get to the point where a girl lied down on the table, I got my dick into her, and after a while she started to move by herself with me doing nothing.

One point I would like to make is that cheats are available, but they are not always helpful. What I am missing specifically for that department is an option that the girl will accept if you keep insisting.

Regarding gameplay, navigating is hard, even more if you want to penetrate. It is awkward to position yourself right, and since you often look down you don't get a good enough view that allows you to aim right. Sometimes you can't even tell whether you already managed to penetrate her or if you still are only poking and humping her (sound does help a bit, though dialogue may be delayed to get the right reaction).
So for one there needs to be an alternate view, and perhaps additionally some kind of indicator whether you penetrated her (and where).
The indicator is already implemented in the game, press 0 and 9 to enable real-time X-ray of her mouth, ass and pussy

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
-New Radial UI implemented, to go back without using the go back button, just press right-click down and then up, needs to be fast.
-minor decrease of lips physics movement on the x-axis (it may need more)
-player can move finger inside holes with more freedom (be careful)
Fixes
-fixed the circular dependency between penetrating-finger position constraints, hole position, finger position.
Disappointing update. Was hoping for more everything! Also I think focusing on fingering is def the wrong direction. The generation algorithm and girl DNA crafting is much more worth expanding IMO.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).
Can you add UI scaling to your mod, I'm playing in 4k and your mods Ui is tiny. Thanks

Feb 12, 2018
Hey there.
Me again.

I love the new "cheat" mod. it is exactly what I had in mind for ALL THE SLIDERS !

Love the results... make them bigger please !
I will give you part of my monthly celery !

Here is what I did with just the MonKey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes