4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
First impressions, this is definitely not a one hand pleasure game.
You need both hands on the keyboard and mouse and the game actually has some nice gameplay.

I finished Week 1 and did Day 1 of Week 2, which means I got a sample size of 2 girls per day, which means 6x2 is 12 girls since there are no weekend days.

The framerate is good if you set up the settings according to your PC/laptop, my laptop is trash and nearly 7 year old so I had to play on everything low and 75% render scale, but it did work and I was happy with how it looked compared to the high settings, although the hair physics still look too neat for low settings, definitely could be optimized.

You will click F on your PC and choose whether to save or start interviewing, things that will you do interchangeably after every girl. My experience with the 1st week girls was alright - they were mostly pretty like 8 out of 10 of the first week girls were above average in terms of prettiness, but they were very prudish and easy to anger.

I only got 1 girl to bend down on my desk and she even let me caress her ass, but I couldn't do more since her pain meter was climbing. And that's fine for week 1, now in week 2 the first girls were very easily angered and bailed almost immediately, note that I approach every situation carefully, I'm not always going for the kill and I look at the pleasure meter so I can see what does and doesn't raise it, and I read the guides that the developer put in the thread and in the game menu.

The main hook of the game is the rating system and I think I've been pretty consistent, but will need to play more of week 2 so I can judge the improvement system, because I didn't really like the girls of Week 2 day 1 at all compared to some of the Week 1 girls.

My main gripe with the game is the limited Chat system, you just tell her hi and how beautiful she is (which can trigger some of the girls for no reason), then you need to tell them to either strip, pose or move, which doesn't feel natural. We should definitely be able to chat them up some more so the transition to the lewder stuff is more normal and natural. At this point you're kinda at the mercy of how slutty the girl is.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I failed to extract monkey in the games because the games gets out of the folder when I extract it and when I put the game in the folder it does not launch.

Jun 10, 2017
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey sorry for bothering you but I have two ideas for the Monkey mod, One is for removing the table, on the UnityExplorer you can deactive/active the table and this give some "creativity" for the spread legs on table etc, also it makes the girl rides better, and the second idea is a free cam, I think this would improve a lot the mod, its just a suggestion.

dybal

Apr 27, 2018
Character controls became unbearable on this version, it's clunky af, devs really needs to fix that, plus we should not have to twist the hand, it should adapt by itself to the shape it has in front, it would be more natural...that said great game

Shame_Wizard

Jan 12, 2021
The Softbody physics are great, meaty dicks slapping against supple pussy is wonderful once you reach that point. I think a lot of people have a lot of legitimate complaints. Let me instead offer solutions.

1. Genetic Algorithm works great on appearance, but if it is used for the personality, it isn't working too well. Often times its unclear if I am being accurate and the randomness I get seems to indicate that its a lot of noise in the feedback. Also, it seems to basically prevent reaching the juicy sex stuff way too much.

Alternative System: Use Tags that you uncover during dialogue questions, and those tags are what you use to figure out how to seduce her. Like "Why are you here?" Girl: "Mostly for the money." You can see in her report she has "Material Girl" tag and then you can keep her in the office forever by just reminding her of "the millions" she is missing out on.

2. Navigation in the office is a chore and clunky. You need to spend a lot of time lining things up and it get frustrating when little movements can suddenly cause a lot of pain.

Alternative System: Just have static points that the player can jump to, just like the girl has, and you can have it connected to the girls poses so it doesn't result in all the awkward collisions that happen now. Like "Behind Her" "In front of her" or "On her left" or "On her right".

3. Feeling up and poking the girl is also awkward. But there is a good system related to the previous suggestion.

Alternative System: Have locations in a menu for tool placement. Like "Place palm..." >Over breast >Over Face >Over thigh etc. This way there is no awkward fiddling to get it in the right spot. You can do the same for "Place Finger..." or "Place Penis..." and it would give you the ability to use both hands if you wanted to add that function. Controlling the tool would be simpler too. Moving the mouse up and down for finger poking would obviously move it in and out, side to side can make it rotate around the central point.

4. The girls are massively sensitive and boring.

Alternative System: Make it so all girls going in understand that sex may happen, but you need to "find the switch" to get them to realize that sexy time has started. Sluts are dropping hints from "Hello" where as other girls know it when you tell them to come to the desk.

Alternative Alternative System: However, the frigid bitch problem may get solved when you implement agencies and call lists since then maybe you can recall specific girls and wear them down over time, like a trainer.

I see massive potential here.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
The Softbody physics are great, meaty dicks slapping against supply pussy is wonderful once you reach that point. I think a lot of people have a lot of legitimate complaints. Let me instead offer solutions.

1. Genetic Algorithm works great on appearance, but if it is used for the personality, it isn't working too well. Often times its unclear if I am being accurate and the randomness I get seems to indicate that its a lot of noise in the feedback. Also, it seems to basically prevent reaching the juicy sex stuff way too much.

Alternative System: Use Tags that you uncover during dialogue questions, and those tags are what you use to figure out how to seduce her. Like "Why are you here?" Girl: "Mostly for the money." You can see in her report she has "Material Girl" tag and then you can keep her in the office forever by just reminding her of "the millions" she is missing out on.

2. Navigation in the office is a chore and clunky. You need to spend a lot of time lining things up and it get frustrating when little movements can suddenly cause a lot of pain.

Alternative System: Just have static points that the player can jump to, just like the girl has, and you can have it connected to the girls poses so it doesn't result in all the awkward collisions that happen now. Like "Behind Her" "In front of her" or "On her left" or "On her right".

3. Feeling up and poking the girl is also awkward. But there is a good system related to the previous suggestion.

Alternative System: Have locations in a menu for tool placement. Like "Place palm..." >Over breast >Over Face >Over thigh etc. This way there is no awkward fiddling to get it in the right spot. You can do the same for "Place Finger..." or "Place Penis..." and it would give you the ability to use both hands if you wanted to add that function. Controlling the tool would be simpler too. Moving the mouse up and down for finger poking would obviously move it in and out, side to side can make it rotate around the central point.

4. The girls are massively sensitive and boring.

Alternative System: Make it so all girls going in understand that sex may happen, but you need to "find the switch" to get them to realize that sexy time has started. Sluts are dropping hints from "Hello" where as other girls know it when you tell them to come to the desk.

Alternative Alternative System: Howver, the frigid bitch problem may get solved when you implement agencies and call lists since then maybe you can recall specific girls and wear them down over time, like a trainer.

I see massive potential here.
I disagree with everything but point 1 and a little with point 1. Maybe a blend of the personality algorithm but with more ways to modify their behavior using dialogue options, piles of cash, phone apps whatever.

Everything else seems to just be slowly turning the game back to static 2d pictures and gif selections which there are more than enough of.

If every girl is guaranteed then there is no game. Counter to this of course, without cheats its only 1/100 girls will put out without modifing their personalities over time (which also eventually gets boring) but that can be fixed with implementing other ways of convincing them like I listed above.

I am glad the dev is trying new stuff I just hope he keeps it up because this became the new normal base for games over ren'py I would be happy.

Shame_Wizard

Jan 12, 2021
I disagree with everything but point 1 and a little with point 1. Maybe a blend of the personality algorithm but with more ways to modify their behavior using dialogue options, piles of cash, phone apps whatever.

Everything else seems to just be slowly turning the game back to static 2d pictures and gif selections which there are more than enough of.

If every girl is guaranteed then there is no game. Counter to this of course, without cheats its only 1/100 girls will put out without modifing their personalities over time (which also eventually gets boring) but that can be fixed with implementing other ways of convincing them like I listed above.

I am glad the dev is trying new stuff I just hope he keeps it up because this became the new normal base for games over ren'py I would be happy.
It's understandable, I like that it was trying new things. And a lot of the problems I mention could be instantly solved by just making it a VR game, which judging from how its all put together feels like it is in the works. My suggestions with movement and tool usage is just to optimize it for mouse and keyboard, which just aren't very good for moving a virtual hand in 3D space, optimize the controls to find a way to map it to a 2D plane.

Reactions: Mr.Boobie-Lover

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
does anyone know how to customize the girls? and I'm also looking for a game like or similar to this game.

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
does anyone know how to customize the girls? and I'm also looking for a game like or similar to this game.
The only one similar game I remember is XStoryPlayer, if want only play on keyboard+mouse.
Use Monkey mod to customize in-game or you can mod your save or saved girl through

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
The only one similar game I remember is XStoryPlayer, if want only play on keyboard+mouse.
Use Monkey mod to customize in-game or you can mod your save or saved girl through
thank you bro, but i already played xstoryplayer and i already made the mod but i still don't understand much because the game and the forum is not in my native language

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes