4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
I've uploaded a new version of my mod and changed my original post to better reflect what it can now do (https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/post-6508354).
Here's an excerpt:

Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905
Summarized the mod now has an UI, allows for more granularity when changing the female character's proportions, pieces of clothing and emotions. There's now also a mode to scale the male character's model in the y-Axis by 10% so that you can access the female character when she's laying sideways on the table.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
how do you open cheat console to mod the girls ?
In game editing like that is via mods. It is a bit involved and not remotely user friendly.

You can also edit your save files using the SMA editor website. It is easier to use.

The normal cheat menu is on the main game menu.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Monkey
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
L​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
each day this mod exponentially improves, amazing job dude

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
man, why is this so fucking hard?! It doesnt make any sense, you always touch them too hard, how are you even supposed to control how hard you touch them

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
dev should just make it so pressing ctrl sets all your touches to soft, and shift sets them all to hard/fast because it so stupid to have to hold it, and just the slightest increase in speed, or decrease in it fuck you over. No margin for error AT ALL, its too specific

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
There's a really good idea buried in this game but I must be missing something because after playing it for about 2 hours it felt as though I hadn't made any progression at all. Still totally random girls in spite of going to extremes rating only 0 or 10 consistently in all categories. Managed to get one girl down to her panties and then she freaked out when I asked to touch her hands and left.
Still, good on the developer for coming up with a new idea!

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
I'm having an issue where its either in full screen and the graphics are shot, or its in a screen thats too small to read anything.
I thought I could get around by removing all local data plus going through regedit, but when I unzip and run, it looks exactly the same.

Jun 10, 2017
Monkey
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
L​
R​
K​

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey the table feature was removed?

Nov 21, 2019
i was hoping for different locations, less annoying sensitivity bugs, power play dialogs, more positions and the options to also see proactive females. but i guess a new ui solution for a dialog wheel is also great ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes