4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
New update is available in patreon page! I hope it comes here as soon as possible.
I know there is a lot of things to do but I wonder when we can see clothes update.

januar11

Sep 3, 2016
SMA 0.7.2

Changelog 0.7.1:

Changes

-portrait data is no longer zipped, I hope the antivirus will stop bothering us.
-The finger is now attached to the hand. I mean in a physics context.
-auto sex is implemented.
-now there are sliders for the girth and length of the penis.
-generic dialogues about auto sex added
-generic dialogues about hole tightness added

Fixes

-female hole constant pain, pleasure, anger bug is fixed.
-hero name and other data are loaded from the most recent save game, in single interview mode
-heroines do not follow the finger or the penis, for so long
-pressing space on input fields no longer trigger the submit action
-the enter key is now detected as a submit key correctly

Changelog 0.7.2:
-Fixed the Penis thickness not being apply to the visuals of the penis.

dotdotdot123

Feb 8, 2018
SMA 0.7.2

MEGA

GOOGLE

Changelog 0.7.1:

Changes

-portrait data is no longer zipped, I hope the antivirus will stop bothering us.
-The finger is now attached to the hand. I mean in a physics context.
-auto sex is implemented.
-now there are sliders for the girth and length of the penis.
-generic dialogues about auto sex added
-generic dialogues about hole tightness added

Fixes

-female hole constant pain, pleasure, anger bug is fixed.
-hero name and other data are loaded from the most recent save game, in single interview mode
-heroines do not follow the finger or the penis, for so long
-pressing space on input fields no longer trigger the submit action
-the enter key is now detected as a submit key correctly

Changelog 0.7.2:
-Fixed the Penis thickness not being apply to the visuals of the penis.
ehm how do auto works?

Aug 1, 2019
It's way harder to get the girls to suck your finger now, and hands in general seem harder to control. All the girls still get angry from sex. Seems more buggy than previous release and I'm not really noticing any of the additions (how/what is autosex?)

goduman09

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 1235313

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-24
Release Date: 2021-07-24
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -

Extras: Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - - Guide

Thanks to januar11 for the update.

View attachment 1235314 View attachment 1235343 View attachment 1235351 View attachment 1235353 View attachment 1235354 View attachment 1235355 View attachment 1235356 View attachment 1235340 View attachment 1237142
View attachment 1235313

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-24
Release Date: 2021-07-24
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -

Extras: Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - - Guide

Thanks to januar11 for the update.

View attachment 1235314 View attachment 1235343 View attachment 1235351 View attachment 1235353 View attachment 1235354 View attachment 1235355 View attachment 1235356 View attachment 1235340 View attachment 1237142
the new update has arrived, can you update it?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Will the BepInEx plugin be able to save changes at any point?
I make changes and take a pic but on single shes reverted.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Will the BepInEx plugin be able to save changes at any point?
I make changes and take a pic but on single shes reverted.
You better of doing the changes in the save editor. If you change them there, the appeareance will be kept once they come in the room.

Reactions: bqsetnkwglo

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
After constantly playing I finally have the perfect hottie spawn. Not too submissive, mostly slutty, perfect body and everything. BUT she also hates to be touched, so even actions she likes and goes green for arousal (caressing, etc..) PISSES HER THE FUCK OFF. And she gets pissed faster than she gets aroused, forcing me to have to get her to forgive me and then knocking my progress. It is utterly maddening.

So...How in the ever loving fuck do I get her to submit and stop being a bitch? The more pissy she gets the more determined I am to break her in, but this anger bar constantly shooting up needs to be negated. How do I get around this?

Yes I am cheating and her annoyance level is set as low as it should go. Is there like an override? Or if all else fails, a way to save this character and mod it with the editor, then respawn? Because she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

Still running the last version (5.0), fyi

Last edited:

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
After constantly playing I finally have the perfect hottie spawn. Not too submissive, mostly slutty, perfect body and everything. BUT she also hates to be touched, so even actions she likes and goes green for arousal (caressing, etc..) PISSES HER THE FUCK OFF. And she gets pissed faster than she gets aroused, forcing me to have to get her to forgive me and then knocking my progress. It is utterly maddening.

So...How in the ever loving fuck do I get her to submit and stop being a bitch? The more pissy she gets the more determined I am to break her in, but this anger bar constantly shooting up needs to be negated. How do I get around this?

Yes I am cheating and her annoyance level is set as low as it should go. Is there like an override? Or if all else fails, a way to save this character and mod it with the editor, then respawn? Because she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

Still running the last version (5.0), fyi
with her anger like that it best to move on after rating and hope one with less anger spawn in the next gen pool with the slutiness after rating it

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Don't forget, the editor lets you save both personalities and likenesses separately.
So if you do find one you like either way, you can always save and/or merge.

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Well fuck, I was hoping I was missing something. I've been messing with the genetics engine for weeks now, and to have such a perfect spawn with everything right...she was even wearing sexy underwear....only to be cock blocked by a random attribute that I have constantly rated poorly...well shit. Hopefully I can fix this in the editor then, but I should not be dealing with that attribute in my pool after all this time, and she was a 3rd gen spawn. Fuck. Ahh well, lets see what the editor can do. Thanks all.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I finally have the perfect hottie spawn. Not too submissive, mostly slutty, perfect body and everything. BUT she also hates to be touched...
You can try to learn how to use the save editor, but the game itself isn't designed to always be able to screw ever girl.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes