4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
I don't like to make feature requests but would you be willing to add Q and E for the camera's vertical control? I sloppily cobbled it in with a decompiler and it helps a lot. (Also do you have a github repo for your mod by chance?)
I only did some quick testing to get familar with unity and csharp.
Source:

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
I don't know of it's a bug or not but when I advance and go into V1.2 and to v1.6 and then I save the game and exit and restart the game and after the loading the save file, it loads to last v1.0 save. Great game though, could you add another input besides the mouse wheel for the hip back-and-forth movement? like the arrow keys on the keyboard? and is there a third person ish mod for this game?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Do anyone have some pointers for the new mod? There is just too many sliders, so knowing some of the important ones would be nice.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
Do anyone have some pointers for the new mod? There is just too many sliders, so knowing some of the important ones would be nice.
The sliders are the same as the save editor sliders just in real time. Check the instructions for the save editor, there's a link on the main post.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
I don't know of it's a bug or not but when I advance and go into V1.2 and to v1.6 and then I save the game and exit and restart the game and after the loading the save file, it loads to last v1.0 save. Great game though, could you add another input besides the mouse wheel for the hip back-and-forth movement? like the arrow keys on the keyboard? and is there a third person ish mod for this game?
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Oct 15, 2017
About rating them as suited for modeling thus putting them in the reserves, should I only do this if they are both good looking and slutty? surely models that look nice but are prudes and models that look gross but are slutty will poison my pools if they are put to the reserves

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is it correct that only the models you qualify for modelling are weighed in the generation of upcoming chicks?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The slider set the value from 0 to 100 like via the editor. To go beyond you need to use the original UnityExplorer window Object and find the same node, then inspect the right element and set the _min/_minima and _max/_maxima range attributes (depends on the items). Once this is done using the slider the game will interpolate between the new range. As the ranges are hardcoded in the game files this only works live without possibility to save. Example setting 20 20 20 instead of the original 2 2 2.
anyway to edit the game's Default values for the sliders?
You know so i don't have to change the appearance of every single char.
So I can just set the slider default settings and basically force the game to Generate characters with my edited min-max values.

also i noticed the character edits don't save.
I used the editor to customize a girl and saved her with the Phone.
when i loaded her in Single Interview, the girl had all default values.

Last edited:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Ever since the last update my game won't get past the computer screen and all the gauges are at max, I deleted the game, hunted down every file that was related to Some modeling agency or Tvalle..then redownloaded again..and still just stuck at that computer screen, al gauges full.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
The procedural generation in this game has a lot of promise. The rest is of course janky at best, but this sort of tech would be pretty awesome to see in a "real" game.

Reactions: MercuriusORG
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes