4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Oct 6, 2017
How did you find the adress of dick size in Cheat Engine? And in game, did you use it with cheats already activated, or desactivated?
I just set cheat engine to look for all datatypes and don't know initial value. Then I moved the dick size slider in the cheat menu up and down, selecting Increased value decreased value in cheat engine as I did so. Eventually found a float datatype with something like 1.6 and set it to 2.

TL:DR
Search for a float between 1 and 2 and move the cheat dick slider up, then search for an increased value in cheat engine, then move the dick slider down and search for a decreased value in cheat engine. Wash rinse repeat.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pchit

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
This whole time I always thought it was slutiness that lets you force removal since that's what the in-game help says.
But if it's actually exhibition then that would explain why I consistently manage to breed that gene out of my models then.
Model moods are a mixed bag of stats. The one that lets you force remove is having low dominance. From what I've noticed, some of these mix together with exhibition and slutiness with the way the model behaves. But the main thing slutiness goes is how much pleasure per zone she gets and how much anger she gets per pleasure. So even if it affects if she will go nude, you might not wanna rate that unless you think it's all good.

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Using UnityExplorer is easier than cheat engine, you can browse through all game variables. For most of the modifiers you can change min max values in the same place where there is the "valor" attribute. To simplify navigation I created a custom version of UnityExplorer with filtered values and sliders for SMA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BepInEx folder in the game folder. F7 if top menu bar of unity explorer does not show.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Using UnityExplorer is easier than cheat engine, you can browse through all game variables. For most of the modifiers you can change min max values in the same place where there is the "valor" attribute. To simplify navigation I created a custom version of UnityExplorer with filtered values and sliders for SMA.

BepInEx folder in the game folder. F7 if top menu bar of unity explorer does not show.
Doesn´t open for me, if pressing F7. I´ve putted BepInEx-folder in the mainfolder, where the exe is located. Any Advise?

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
I have this structure. Still not showing up. Changed to window in graphic option and disabled any overlays like rivatuner, geforce experience etc. Any other stuff I have to install?
Check the BepInEx/LogOutput.log the mod is for x64 bit systems

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Sadly, I haven´t a file called LogOutput.log. I am running 64 Bit Win 10. I will try some other versions of the unityexplorer.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
The ui is showing up now. I dropped a file called UnityExplorer.BIE5.Mono.dll into BepInEx\plugins folder and the ui showed up.

Edit: The new version from you is working perfectly.
Thank you very much.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017

Brilliant mod, many thanks!
The "not supported" sliders (like buttcheeks size) are coming in some future builds or it's just not possible to add them?

Feb 28, 2021
I tell you how to quickly increase the hero's penis

1. Start the game

2. The value in the menu of cheats for the size of the penis should be 100

3. Launch Cheat Engine

4. Set the value to 1.600000024

5. ScanType - ExactValue

6. ValueType - Float

7. The value is reset to 1, again we insert the value into VALUE 1.600000024

8. Click on the FirstScan button

9. Change the penis size slider in the game to 80

10. APPLY in the menu of the game

11. Select ScanType - DecreasedValue

12. Click on the NextScan button

13. Change the size of the penis in the game, apply the changes and see in the CheatEngine what value has changed (Highlighted in red).

By default, the value of the penis in the game is 100 - in CheatEngine 1.600000024

Enjoy Big Cock XD

Web 1920 – 1.jpg

Last edited:

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Does it allow you to push the sliders past their usual limits? If not it'll still be useful for finding out what ratings affect what traits.
The slider set the value from 0 to 100 like via the editor. To go beyond you need to use the original UnityExplorer window Object and find the same node, then inspect the right element and set the _min/_minima and _max/_maxima range attributes (depends on the items). Once this is done using the slider the game will interpolate between the new range. As the ranges are hardcoded in the game files this only works live without possibility to save. Example setting 20 20 20 instead of the original 2 2 2.

1629224915058.png

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017

This is cool as hell. Thanks so much for this. Experimenting with personality traits will be so much easier now.

Edit: I now learned that despite the game always giving me the ugly hair with that one tiny bang in the middle or the pompadour-esque slicked back style in every over-saturated color in the rainbow, it's perfectly capable of making nice looking hair. I always figured the hair this game generated was just always going to be ugly but apparently that's not the case.
1629244770868.png

Last edited:
Reactions: guhgh

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
The slider set the value from 0 to 100 like via the editor. To go beyond you need to use the original UnityExplorer window Object and find the same node, then inspect the right element and set the _min/_minima and _max/_maxima range attributes (depends on the items). Once this is done using the slider the game will interpolate between the new range. As the ranges are hardcoded in the game files this only works live without possibility to save. Example setting 20 20 20 instead of the original 2 2 2.

View attachment 1357665
I'm having a hard time figuring this out. How do I find where the cheats point to so I can adjust the min and Max of those values?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes