4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
About rating them as suited for modeling thus putting them in the reserves, should I only do this if they are both good looking and slutty? surely models that look nice but are prudes and models that look gross but are slutty will poison my pools if they are put to the reserves
No, you can put them even with just a single trait. It's still weighted towards what you rated high.
Is it correct that only the models you qualify for modelling are weighed in the generation of upcoming chicks?
No. The game still picks models to be reserved on its own. Probably based on your rating. Also level 0s come with new random stuff. Plus some models can get stuck with a certain look for a long while, regardless of what you vote. Might be a bug or some quirk of the generation I don't know about.

From what I have seen, the game tends to push your specialization towards the Monday models, so those will usually be your top rated traits and models.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I dont really know what to rate models who gain lots of green and are easy to make cum but wont blow you or fuck you no matter what you try
slut rating is how open minded she is
service is how willing/good she is at sex acts
exhibition is how much she strips

So slut ++
service --
don't rate max unless you're 100% happy with it

mjob

May 6, 2017
This is cool as hell. Thanks so much for this. Experimenting with personality traits will be so much easier now.

Edit: I now learned that despite the game always giving me the ugly hair with that one tiny bang in the middle or the pompadour-esque slicked back style in every over-saturated color in the rainbow, it's perfectly capable of making nice looking hair. I always figured the hair this game generated was just always going to be ugly but apparently that's not the case.
View attachment 1358248
can we get the hair preset?

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
No, you can put them even with just a single trait. It's still weighted towards what you rated high.

No. The game still picks models to be reserved on its own. Probably based on your rating. Also level 0s come with new random stuff. Plus some models can get stuck with a certain look for a long while, regardless of what you vote. Might be a bug or some quirk of the generation I don't know about.

From what I have seen, the game tends to push your specialization towards the Monday models, so those will usually be your top rated traits and models.
That's unfortunate, would be so much easier to get accurate generation (and less grind) if you could omit models from the matrix completely.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
What should i do to get women with only big breasts and butt?
the first week you will likely see women with rating 1-3 breasts.
it's important you notice the ones with 3 and rate them high like 8 or 10. I never go 10 unless im sure.
there's 3 features you have to notice. Size, sagging, shape. There's also 3 secondary features. rotation, position up/down, position left/right.
All of those are in the same rating "Breasts".
By week 3 you should have at least 1 random model with 5-6 breasts. Rate her 8 or 10.
week 5+ is where the crazy stuff happens.

Mondays is where you get the Top models based on your rating. Every other day is random.

or if you dont like rating for 2h just to get a good one, use the save editors.
BepInEx
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-73#post-6394353
(extract next to game .exe)
or online

(just drop the save from \Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.01)

Note: changes you make with BepInEx will NOT save when you use the phone or click save game.
Changes you make online will replace your save game so make a backup.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Save Editor is just takes so much time. I want to play this game time to time but I have no time for grinding. Could someone share a good save please ?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
does anybody has an update from the Dev about next version ?
This is from Discord:

"About the update, these are the stuff that are ready:
Changes:
-portrait data is no longer zipped, I hope the antivirus will stop bothering us.
-the finger is now attached to the hand. I mean in a physics context.
-auto sex is implemented.
-now there are sliders for the girth and length of the penis.
-generic dialogues about auto sex added.
-generic dialogues about hole tightness added.

Fixes:
-female hole constant pain, pleasure, anger bug is fixed.
-hero name and other data are loaded from the most recent save game, in single interview mode.
-heroines do not follow the finger or the penis, for so long.
-pressing space on input fields no longer trigger the submit action.
-the enter key is now detected as a submit key correctly.

Because I changed so much code, I have to do more testing before publishing. "

Oct 15, 2017
Hasn't been any updates on the patreon in almost a month. T valle are you still around? You have a really awesome game here so far and we're eager to see where you take it.
I suggest you join the discord he is very active and posts lots of updates, its great for suggestions and bug fixes too. One of the best devs I have seen when it comes to having his finger on the pulse of the community

Dec 7, 2019
Character.png Open the game with this broken image and a different very beautiful woman will appear. Can the author add the camera function in the invite mode? I want to get her on film 1629653329812.png

Reactions: lev20a
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes