4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Aug 25, 2017
Just use the editor. It is not complicated.
I choose not to use the editor and I'll say why.

The whole point of this game is to rate girls, get better girls, then have them be more open to the idea of having sex then save them for later. Lot of people on this thread being hypercritical of the mechanics of this game. The game is not hard to get used to neither is it to get girls to have sex by your second week.

I enjoy the system that has been put in place, the idea that my ratings have made girls that I find attractive by each week has been one of the main points why I enjoy this game over other indie games seen in recent years. Using the editor just takes the challenge out of the game. I edited one to be as best as it could be but that was zero fun, there are lifeless games for that experience already out there.

This is just my opinion obviously, the people having a hard time with the game want to do the editor route then by all means, more power to you but you missed the point of this games mechanics.

(Hot Take) Can we also agree to not have a 18th century debate of the word "female"? kinda dumb to see a notification for this thread only for the subject matter to be about the word "female". Female, woman, lady, girl, bitches... they all are the same and have a pussy people.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
We really need to get PirateKitty 's posts pinned, I feel like I'm actually starting to understand how the system works and how to play the game after reading them, before it was just frustrating and wasn't giving me girls I wanted to see.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You enjoy the system and I will enjoy the editor. I hate grinding but plenty play sandboxes for the same reason.

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
When a girl strips on her own without being told to do so is that sluttiness or exhibition? Like when she says "is it hot in here?"
Holly shit... Never happened to me. And it goes in exhibition, sluttiness is basically the amount of pleasure and favorability earned per action

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
Holly shit... Never happened to me. And it goes in exhibition, sluttiness is basically the amount of pleasure and favorability earned per action
Yeah it happens to me rarely when I tell them "you look... So hot!" Sometimes they'll strip their shirt and bra off and say "and we're just getting started" or they'll ask "is it hot in here?" And if you reply yes they'll say something to the effect of "let me do something about that" and will take off their shirt and pants.
Does anyone know of any other interactions like this? They're fun to find

Any android port?
No this game has soft body physics, it would melt most Android phones, not to mention the controls are a little fucky to begin with.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
T valle if you add a cheat to multiply the slider limits like a wideslider mod I will tattoo your name on my dick. Is that possible without rewriting huge parts of the game?

Basically I see it as like you can set the multiplier to 1.2 and once you get dialed in to the more extreme ends of the sliders you get some wild huge proportions that are hilariously unrealistic. Or you set it to 2 or 3 and create some kind of 50 foot titty ass monster.

Food for thought.

Also muscle morphs.

I'll suck your dick.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This whole time I always thought it was slutiness that lets you force removal since that's what the in-game help says.
But if it's actually exhibition then that would explain why I consistently manage to breed that gene out of my models then.
There's actually a 'dominance' stat, and the lower it is the more likely you can coerce them to do things they'd normally need more favorability in order to do. It can help overcome high consent ratings for stripping or taking positions, but not for touch or intercourse.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

absynth3

May 4, 2017
I've been through 3 weeks of game and I did not level up. I've been at Level 1.8 since. Is it normal? Or is it because I'm not fully rating them. Like I rate only what I like from what I see, lets say I like the hips/butt/eyes, etc, I give them 8/9/10 plus I rate her personality fully and then the rest I don't rate, or I give them 1.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
I've been through 3 weeks of game and I did not level up. I've been at Level 1.8 since. Is it normal? Or is it because I'm not fully rating them. Like I rate only what I like from what I see, lets say I like the hips/butt/eyes, etc, I give them 8/9/10 plus I rate her personality fully and then the rest I don't rate, or I give them 1.
Read the post I've quoted below,I think you might not be setting the qualified for modeling option correctly.

Qualified for Modeling - The most important rate in the game

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
I've been playing with cheat engine a little bit.
View attachment 1356037
This proves to me that if the male and female bodies are using the same system for morphs it should be easy to remove the limit and make a widesliders cheat or mod.

I'd be able to do it in cheat engine but it's really difficult to find the values because each girl has her own set values and they don't change during gameplay like you can with the penis size.

If T Valle takes pity on us it should be an easy thing to add.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes