4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
if you say no then none ofyour ratings do anything
If PirateKitty's analysis is anything to go by, that's only partially true but not as extreme as you've made it out to be.

• Qualified for Modeling - The most important rate in the game
    This is partially how you determine which models will end up in the reserve gene pool for the next and super generations. If you leave at No, the model will only be used for the current generation and might be placed in the reserve pool based on the ratings you gave. Any other rate should place her in the reserve gene pool and will determine how influential she will be. So if a model has a trait you really like and you rated 10 and would like to see that trait in future generations, like lets say pretty titties, rate that 10 and put her on "A lot" Also, like I said about about your level, you can tell how many reserve pool slots you have left based on the second part of your level. If you're level 2.5, you have 50% of the slots free. This gives you a hint on how many more models you can put on reserve.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Hi I updated the save editor again

Have fun!

Changelog:
- Values can be edited manually without the slider by clicking on the number (for more precise control)
- Advanced mode (" Enable trait selection and partial export " ) to save a trait selection and to export data only for the selection, this can then be applied onto a new model without replacing everything. Replacing with a partial selection will also check the traits that have been replaced.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
If PirateKitty's analysis is anything to go by, that's only partially true but not as extreme as you've made it out to be.
That post is an amazing wealth of information and needs to be pinned to the main post. I have a much better understanding of how the system works now.

Has anyone found a way to extend the sliders so the game can pick between more extreme values? I'd love if I could get a girl's height to like 2 or have even larger breasts or something.

Also muscularity morphs would be nice.
I really just want to get some giant Amazon waifus.

Sep 22, 2017
That post is an amazing wealth of information and needs to be pinned to the main post.
I agree. I always need to go searching for it using specific keywords when I need it.
I really just want to get some giant Amazon waifus.
Same. IIRC there are muscle values in the save editor at least.

- Values can be edited manually without the slider by clicking on the number (for more precise control)
Ahh my dreams came true. Thanks.

Reactions: srg91

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
* How do you touch softly? The sensitivity and movement of hands is so horrible they'll almost always start "flying" around due to clipping with the woman, the same goes for speed, even if I move my hands at the same speed they'll complain its too slow and then say it's too fast... at the same speed
I actually went back to v 0.013 - hand control was better before the finger stuff, which I can do without.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
I really do wish that this game didn't refer to women as "females". Something about "Bring a female into office" and "Rate her qualities to improve upcoming females" just radiates "I have Amy Rose embroidered onto my favorite cum sock" type of energy. I'm not even white knighting or doing the whole "this objectifies women" kinda thing- it's seriously just the word choice that creeps me out.
i just went and made sure..and EVERY definition literally says thats what they are lol...how you been on this site long? im surprised they werent called dumb cum sluts...

(origin of the word) The word female comes from the Latin femella, the diminutive form of femina, meaning "woman"

(def of woman) A woman is an adult female human.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
i just went and made sure..and EVERY definition literally says thats what they are lol...how you been on this site long? im surprised they werent called dumb cum sluts...

(origin of the word) The word female comes from the Latin femella, the diminutive form of femina, meaning "woman"

(def of woman) A woman is an adult female human.
Female is most commonly an adjective. It can be used as a noun as a shorthand (for female person e.g.), but outside of technical contexts it's dehumanizing.
It's fine to use if you're saying both males and females, although it's weird in casual speech and people will likely assume you have some personal reason to not use 'women' instead.

There are people who say 'men' and 'females', which betrays a dehumanizing attitude towards one group over the other.
Without people with that attitude around, it's just awkward to refer to people as males and females outside of technical discussion. With people who have that attitude around, talking in the same way makes you seem really sus. Which is not necessarily fair.

Aug 1, 2019
when they say "please, let me keep my clothes on" or "I don't want to" and you can reply "you have to," is that related to sluttiness or exhibitionism?

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
People are playing a game that has you convince girls to let you have sex or eventually accept it then complaining how the "females" are referred too is offensive. The irony knows no bounds. When did F95zone users go woke? "Asking for everyone else"
I mean, we can talk about misogyny while enjoying games based on it. Hearing different perspectives on themes relevant to things we enjoy is healthy imo. Pretty sure we're just talking about it and not making demands to ban the game. The game is good, while using themes and language that could be considered discriminatory. Doesn't mean we shouldn't mention the parts that feel unnecessarily icky to some of us.
Like, fans of Lovecraft are usually very critical and mindful of the context of his works coming from a bigoted mindset. Meanwhile they're the ones praising the works more than anyone.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
People are playing a game that has you convince girls to let you have sex or eventually accept it then complaining how the "females" are referred too is offensive. The irony knows no bounds. When did F95zone users go woke? "Asking for everyone else"
Right? If we're gonna be woke at least give me hot trans girls to rate and fuck.

Reactions: JohnAL98 and axel42

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
Do you have brain damage? Who the fuck is talking about "woke" shit, referring to people as "females" is virgin & ESL shit lmao

• Angry
Reactions: axel42

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
when they say "please, let me keep my clothes on" or "I don't want to" and you can reply "you have to," is that related to sluttiness or exhibitionism?
I put it as sluttiness. if you hover over the ? at the end of each value it gives you a bit of info on what that rating is for. The slut one includes things like forcing them to take off their clothes (i.e. the "you have to" option.) whereas the exhibition is i think more towards how willing they were to take them off by themselves (Like when you ask them "Show me your ..." Instead of "Take of your ...". That's how i interpret it anyways.

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
From what I've noticed, the models get "bred" or mixed with the reserved models. You will still see traits from the last generation. The game automatically reserves models even if you don't pick them to be models. I assume based on rates.

Plus from what the author mentioned and what I've seen the level 0 models take in random genes/traits, to add mutation or freshness to options, I suppose.

You can still get stuck with a model with an ugly face or bad hair even if you keep voting zero on that trait. Not really sure of the randomness and mechanics that are fully behind it. With a bit of smart voting I managed to get some models with big eyes pixar face sort of style, so it does work, just not reliably.

Reactions: waxy123
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes