4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Feb 26, 2018
is there any way to modify the hero penis width/length size past the 100 limit in the cheat section? also it mentions they stack with other modifiers/effects, what would those be exactly? fat/thin/muscular?

Reactions: Pchit

Cabbages

Mar 16, 2020
I know I'm asking for alot from this game, and I'm fine with it! but you know what would be cool? if the girls looked more "anime" like! WHEW! If they did that, I'd fall in love with this all over again! but I'm still fine with the way it is.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
I know I'm asking for alot from this game, and I'm fine with it! but you know what would be cool? if the girls looked more "anime" like! WHEW! If they did that, I'd fall in love with this all over again! but I'm still fine with the way it is.
It's easy to edit them that way if you want to by using Monkey's mod.

But its art style is realistic and changing that means total asset change (at least for the textures) and it's expensive. If you want those type of games, there's Koikatsu, @Homemate, AA2, School Mate 1&2(?), Emotions creators, etc.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I actually agree. Not so much on the anime front but I'm seriously getting fed up with the ""realistic"" grainy gritty Daz 3d lookin ass 3d models, especially when accompanied by ridiculous visual effects like the fog in this game.
Like cmon either admit the models don't actually look good or stop making the visuals look worse by slapping visual impairing effects on it.

We need more games with actual effort in the 3d space like BOTN or Monolith bay.

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
No need for the change of looks. They are awesome, actually one of the best 3D graphics out there. The most important thing here the girls are REALLY different, there's no straight pattern that every girl have "this something" that makes em similiar to the others in the same game. Even VAM has something like this. Here there are many, many great variables you can get Asian, European, African and all will look realistic. The bodies' possibilites are awesome aswell, the curves are great. I'd just want to use some more nipples (different textures, shapes, bigger, smaller etc). And maybe some choose pubic hair.

And VR.

This game is fking made for VR, such a shame it's probably not coming - it'd be top of the tops, there's absolutely no competition since VAM is practically just an animation viewer, not a game. And it's not fun at all to casuals.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Jesus Christ the game is such a grind now, I put a months' time into the game on the latest release and not a single level increase despite me using the Profile system. I mean progress was slow before Profiles were added, but now it's even worse.

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Jesus Christ the game is such a grind now, I put a months' time into the game on the latest release and not a single level increase despite me using the Profile system. I mean progress was slow before Profiles were added, but now it's even worse.
The "character" level is almost irrelevant. You have to watch for the girl interview level. That goes up pretty quickly if you just keep rating well. You can bang a few girls as early as interview lvl's 2 and 3.
You still have to manually rate some traits even if you have auto rating on if you want faster and more reliable results.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
where did you get Monkey 1.4?
here you go:
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.4.1.1.

Release notes:
- Gene injector allows loading appearance and/or personality genes from any PNG game character save. The genes loaded will affect the genetic algorithm if rated high.
- Injector supports JSON files - uses the same game format, but you can load any number of genes
- Quick load (F5) - will reload and reinject the last file selected (not shown on title bar)
- Sluttify now sets internal throat wear level to allow quick deepthroat
- Freecam is now off by default and configurable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Graphics settings are settable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Adjusted name/scale of a few sliders

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install SMA 8.1.x - make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\
- Delete ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml if any - a new one will be created next time you run with latest settings

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Injector: under settings/Load, select appearance and/or personality than the file you want to load

Known issues
- The new custom pose game version breaks Monkeys fly cam

Reactions: Alice2009

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
Where in SMA Save Editor can I change how fast she suck or fuck ?

I'm a little bit lost, theres a loooooots of hidden parameters i don't understand please help.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
is there any way to modify the hero penis width/length size past the 100 limit in the cheat section? also it mentions they stack with other modifiers/effects, what would those be exactly? fat/thin/muscular?
Was bored thought id mess around. seems you can cheat penis size with cheat engine.
For example; length is a float value between ~0.7(0) and 1.75(100) this number seem to be able to go beyond that 1.75 maximum.

Hellscream

Apr 18, 2018
I having problems when I start game I can move around with WASD but when I interact with something computer or a girl my character standing still he cannot move at all

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know all the specifics, but it appears to have added an overly complicated Custom Posing system, that also interacts with the (already complex) desires and personality systems. AKA you can pose a girl, but she'll fight back against the UI depending on how much she doesn't like you. Such an odd combination, it's as if the dev wants you to have all the control and also none of it.

Also some dialogue seems to have been changed, and the clothing order on the wheel was changed.

And there's a bug where if you go into a Single Interview you can't always say hi, but that may have been there from 8.1, can't remember.

Love this game and the dev, but this update is a big miss for me, at least from what I've noticed so far.
It seems almost like 8.1rev2 was just renamed officially to 8.2. That was the first version I remember having the pose editor built in

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe it's just my bad luck since I started a new game. But 0.8.2 rev2 feels even more difficult to raise pleasure. Even if theyre super horny and I raise the bar to 80% in like 5 seconds it seems like it hits a wall. When on previous version if it raised that fast I could get it 100% on same body part without having to find another spot.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Every new game is a complete crap shoot. The game has deep flaws in design that the dev tried to plaster over with the cheats and autorating system.

• Angry
Reactions: LDV
Feb 26, 2018
Was bored thought id mess around. seems you can cheat penis size with cheat engine.
For example; length is a float value between ~0.7(0) and 1.75(100) this number seem to be able to go beyond that 1.75 maximum.
How did you find the right value? I can't seem to find the corresponding value in CE there are simply too many and my usual method did not work. Tried setting the in-game cheat value to 100 and then searching in CE for float value 1.75 then going back in-game and decreasing the 100 value by x amount, then back to cheat engine again searching next for decreased value by x amount. no luck.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes