4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys, do you know if Monkey v1.4.1.1 works with this new 0.8.2 version of SMA ? Thanks :)

EDIT: I just tested it, it seems to work just fine. I didn't encounter any issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Thora

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The author is doing the wrong things. Autorating and cheats are basically working around the problems instead of dealing with them head on.

1. The parameter count has to drop.

2. The iteration speed has to increase.

Autorating system was simply a mistake on time and effort by the author.
Those are valid concern/suggestion, and I would suggest posting this on TValle Discord. I'm not sure this thread is monitored.

I like the idea of a visual 'menu' of girls available so you can screen before interviews. All girls could be auto-rated and assigned a score. You just mark the ones you want to interview. This should allow you to iterate through hundreds of girls to quickly get the look you want. 'Breaking' models should be part of the core gameplay - not a side effect of the genetic algorithm.

Edit: I've posted the model menu suggestion and credited you on TValle idea board.

-T-

Last edited:

Siayrin

Sep 10, 2017
So my question is, with monkey, editing gals and rating them as 10s... would that affect the core outcome or are they hard coded when they enter?

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
So my question is, with monkey, editing gals and rating them as 10s... would that affect the core outcome or are they hard coded when they enter?
monkey edits their genes, what you rate is what you have. you can also activate slutty mode and rate 10 the personality traits

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
hmm okay
I think they could at least have shown the throat and uterus in the x-rays
I'd like that as well but from what I've seen idk if he'll implement it, if he does it's still going to be quite some time before we see it. There's a lot of stuff he'd have to change in order for it to look good.

Reactions: srg91

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I think I broke the game. I wanted to use a profile and since then all the girls are very angry. I mean, I cant even look at them, as the meter fills out slowly. Tried doing a blank new game and 9/10 girls are made if I look at them, the remaining 1 gets angry regardless what comes out of my mouth.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
I tell you how to quickly increase the hero's penis

1. Start the game

2. The value in the menu of cheats for the size of the penis should be 100

3. Launch Cheat Engine

4. Set the value to 1.600000024

5. ScanType - ExactValue

6. ValueType - Float

7. The value is reset to 1, again we insert the value into VALUE 1.600000024

8. Click on the FirstScan button

9. Change the penis size slider in the game to 80

10. APPLY in the menu of the game

11. Select ScanType - DecreasedValue

12. Click on the NextScan button

13. Change the size of the penis in the game, apply the changes and see in the CheatEngine what value has changed (Highlighted in red).

By default, the value of the penis in the game is 100 - in CheatEngine 1.600000024

Enjoy Big Cock XD

View attachment 1357722
Does someone use Cheat Engine to enlarge the penis?

I can't find the value 1.600000024 as in the past... What is the new method?

Please help me :D

martin518441

May 17, 2018
Those are valid concern/suggestion, and I would suggest posting this on TValle Discord. I'm not sure this thread is monitored.

I like the idea of a visual 'menu' of girls available so you can screen before interviews. All girls could be auto-rated and assigned a score. You just mark the ones you want to interview. This should allow you to iterate through hundreds of girls to quickly get the look you want. 'Breaking' models should be part of the core gameplay - not a side effect of the genetic algorithm.

If you don't want to post over Discord, I can submit it to the idea channel - I'll make sure to credit you.

-T-
I'm not sure even the discord is a good place, no one really mentions the major design problems and how the dev is making workarounds instead of fixing the core issues , some people even say that the game is ready to ship.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Does someone use Cheat Engine to enlarge the penis?
Was bored thought id mess around. seems you can cheat penis size with cheat engine.
For example; length is a float value between ~0.7(0) and 1.75(100) this number seem to be able to go beyond that 1.75 maximum.
A little hazy but hasically:
1. Enable penis size cheat
2. set to 50
3. close cheat menu
4. Cheat engine search float "1"
5. Open cheat menu, change figure to 100
6. Close cheat menu
7. Cheat engine search float exact value "1.75"
8. repeat changes and closing cheat menu to find exact memory value.

Might not be exact as I'm running on memory from a few days ago but that's the mechanics of how to find the penis size memory location.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Can't seem to get monkey to work. I downloaded the latest game version from couple pages back.
Then I extracted the original monkey but none of the shortcuts are doing anything. I've tried adding the extra dll but still no change.
Was anyone able to get this to work on a completly new 'instal' ?

Toretto86

Mar 23, 2018
Can't seem to get monkey to work. I downloaded the latest game version from couple pages back.
Then I extracted the original monkey but none of the shortcuts are doing anything. I've tried adding the extra dll but still no change.
Was anyone able to get this to work on a completly new 'instal' ?
Hi, I have solved in this way.
Install the original Monkey (file 01).
Replace Monkey.dll in Some_Modeling_Agency_0.8.2_rev2\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey (file 02).

I hope it works to you too.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Hi, I have solved in this way.
Install the original Monkey (file 01).
Replace Monkey.dll in Some_Modeling_Agency_0.8.2_rev2\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey (file 02).

I hope it works to you too.
Turns out, that the game cant use monkey when it's in a folder on the desktop. I just copied to a random folder on the main drive and it started to work. I do however still have the issue of girls being extremely angry. Not sure if this is something that can be fixed. As my level stays at 1, so I'm not sure if the new 'batch' of girls will get better stats.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
A little hazy but hasically:
1. Enable penis size cheat
2. set to 50
3. close cheat menu
4. Cheat engine search float "1"
5. Open cheat menu, change figure to 100
6. Close cheat menu
7. Cheat engine search float exact value "1.75"
8. repeat changes and closing cheat menu to find exact memory value.

Might not be exact as I'm running on memory from a few days ago but that's the mechanics of how to find the penis size memory location.
I've found it, but now, when i change the value and go back to the game, the penis enlarges a few seconds, then goes back to normal... When i go back to Cheat Engine, the value has changed, back to 1.75...

What am i doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes