4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

grenade

Aug 17, 2018
Just tried this again. Again it's still broke. The rating system does not work - rate white skin high...get dark skin going forward. Rate horny as good and anger as bad...get frigid pissed off bitches going forward. And I mean every single girl going forward will be identically bad...you've clearly ranked the girls from the week before and yet every girl next week will have the exact same terrible behaviors that you had said you don't want !?!?! It's been like this from the start with this 'game'. There's 113 pages of people speculating on how the system works or complaining that it doesn't (the latter is correct). People are creating work arounds and cheats etc, which makes it no longer a game.
The only hope I see is someone else copies this game model and does it right. I'm thinking that this convoluted leveling and ranking system is beyond repairable. Which is a crying shame because the 3D modeling is fantastic and the interaction with the girls is great. The concept and idea is brilliant and very unique compared to all the other junk on this site. But the execution of the leveling and ranking system will condemn this to just another 'WildLife' sex simulator. Either that or this developer will see his idea monetized by someone else who understands how a game should work.
The final issue is the game length. IF ( and that's a big 'if') the ranking system worked, you would probably need to sink 400-500 hours into the full 'game'. I'm not exaggerating. There is a post on here where someone remains on level one and it takes them 52 in-game weeks to accomplish their rating profile (that's around 500 girls). That's ridiculous. Even with the future content to be added, from start to finish this shouldn't be more than 20 hours of gameplay for one playthrough. It's possible those of us who are complaining about the system being broken are just expecting quicker progression...which would be completely reasonable and be the fault of the game, not our patience. But i don't think so. I think it's just broke.

-King_Cobra-

Oct 13, 2019
Just tried this again. Again it's still broke. The rating system does not work - rate white skin high...get dark skin going forward. Rate horny as good and anger as bad...get frigid pissed off bitches going forward. And I mean every single girl going forward will be identically bad...you've clearly ranked the girls from the week before and yet every girl next week will have the exact same terrible behaviors that you had said you don't want !?!?! It's been like this from the start with this 'game'. There's 113 pages of people speculating on how the system works or complaining that it doesn't (the latter is correct). People are creating work arounds and cheats etc, which makes it no longer a game.
The only hope I see is someone else copies this game model and does it right. I'm thinking that this convoluted leveling and ranking system is beyond repairable. Which is a crying shame because the 3D modeling is fantastic and the interaction with the girls is great. The concept and idea is brilliant and very unique compared to all the other junk on this site. But the execution of the leveling and ranking system will condemn this to just another 'WildLife' sex simulator. Either that or this developer will see his idea monetized by someone else who understands how a game should work.
The final issue is the game length. IF ( and that's a big 'if') the ranking system worked, you would probably need to sink 400-500 hours into the full 'game'. I'm not exaggerating. There is a post on here where someone remains on level one and it takes them 52 in-game weeks to accomplish their rating profile (that's around 500 girls). That's ridiculous. Even with the future content to be added, from start to finish this shouldn't be more than 20 hours of gameplay for one playthrough. It's possible those of us who are complaining about the system being broken are just expecting quicker progression...which would be completely reasonable and be the fault of the game, not our patience. But i don't think so. I think it's just broke.
Supposedly inspired by Xstoryplayer and yet the only development seems to be the kind of things a math nerd would be interested in....actual gameplay or a narrative would be much, much better.

martin518441

May 17, 2018

Notes
-To save poses, press "T" or the middle mouse button on the phone. Bear in mind that in order to save a pose, it must first be activated, either by editing the current pose or by loading a custom pose.
-The complete version of custom poses will be available in approximately two weeks.
-Sorry, I didn't make it on time.
-This is a prototype version. Please back up the entire "TValle Games" folder.

• Love
Reactions: Misty

martin518441

May 17, 2018
Supposedly inspired by Xstoryplayer and yet the only development seems to be the kind of things a math nerd would be interested in....actual gameplay or a narrative would be much, much better.
Well the game has really been in active development for like what 6 months , while I agree that the game desperately needs gameplay and content , the gene system is "broken" (or too complex for it's own good) and that needs to be addressed before new stuff gets added , why the dev decided that auto rating is the solution to this problem (not that it really solves anything) is beyond me

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
What controls would you like to have beside what is offered in the game cheat menu?

The game does have planned support for a 'male appearance' - i.e. girls have 'genes' that reacts favorably to what they like (muscle, rich, thin, fat, young, old, etc.). However, the game doesn't appear to have male appearance implemented at this time.

-T-
Just male color, actually. I'd be fine with human skin tones, though I bet some folks would appreciate green and a few others.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Just male color, actually. I'd be fine with human skin tones, though I bet some folks would appreciate green and a few others.
I will post this idea on the dev discord - allowing custom male color makes sense. I do believe custom male build is on the roadmap.

I'll add it to the wish list as well.

Note: changing the male material color looks... terrible. I think the dev cut corners here as it doesn't have the look/feel of skin. I'll leave this out of Monkey for now unless people really dig this.

-T-

1638295797954.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ririmudev

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
link/quote to latest version of monkey? Think mine is out of date, the breasts/ass/etc sliders don't change anything

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I'll need some help for the custom poses, looks complicated to me ><
It is complicated, buggy and... powerful. It is similar to how you set poses in Unity (or any 3d editor really).

Press F to bring the wheel, select custom poses then 'guide her'. You will be shown a skeleton - click on any joint and you should see either a sphere for rotation or xyz cube for translation. You click on the axes and use the mouse to move the joint. Once everything is to your liking click close, bring the phone up and press the middle button to save.

There are many issues to fix... and this new mode breaks the Monkeys fly camera. I'll wait for the code to stabilize until I attempt a fix.
1638410769184.png
-T-

Reactions: Iluha and Duanne442

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.4.1.1.

Release notes:
- Gene injector allows loading appearance and/or personality genes from any PNG game character save. The genes loaded will affect the genetic algorithm if rated high.
- Injector supports JSON files - uses the same game format, but you can load any number of genes
- Quick load (F5) - will reload and reinject the last file selected (not shown on title bar)
- Sluttify now sets internal throat wear level to allow quick deepthroat
- Freecam is now off by default and configurable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Graphics settings are settable in monkey_configuration.xml
- Adjusted name/scale of a few sliders

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install SMA 8.1.x - make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\
- Delete ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml if any - a new one will be created next time you run with latest settings

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
- Injector: under settings/Load, select appearance and/or personality than the file you want to load

Known issues
- The new custom pose game version breaks Monkeys fly cam

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes