4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

xpwolks29

Oct 21, 2021
The touch of an excited girl to herself. Is it in the game, really? Can you show a screenshot, video?
I don't know how to make foto in single mode. Think it is not possible. She is the only girl I met until now who has touched herself. I forgot to make foto immediately...

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I don't know how to make foto in single mode. Think it is not possible. She is the only girl I met until now who has touched herself. I forgot to make foto immediately...
Well, that's not a problem.)) For example, using screenshoter.rf: :) Just a couple of clicks)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Can someone explain groups to me? all it seems to do is dilate the main pool back down to level 1 erasing all progress...
I also dont have an option to *not* add a new group so im forced to remove all progress?? im so fkn confused.

martin518441

May 17, 2018
Can someone explain groups to me? all it seems to do is dilate the main pool back down to level 1 erasing all progress...
I also dont have an option to *not* add a new group so im forced to remove all progress?? im so fkn confused.
Start a new game with only 1 group and in the cheats menu lock the level so it doesn't force you to get new groups , only work around I've found to this really stupid system that nobody wants and only increases the grind substantially with every new group.

I really don't know why the dev thought the groups was a good idea , even with locking it to 1 group it has taken me probably 50 weeks to get something even close to my auto rating profile , even with helping it find the genes with manual rating

Nov 13, 2017
Monkey
Monkey is a mod for Some Modeling Agency.
Currently it has the following features:
  • Change the proportions of the current female character (scale, breasts size, buttocks size, etc.)
  • Dress/undress the female character (individual pieces of clothing can now be turned on or off)
  • Set and lock the values for the female and male character's emotions (can now be done individually)
  • Graphics settings can be adjusted (fog, ambient occlusion, bloom etc.)
Hotkey (default)
Function
M​
Toggles the visibility of the main window.​
L​
Toggles potato mode, which enables/disables all graphics settings at once.​
R​
Toggles the camera mode; in the unlocked mode you can view around without holding right mouse button.​
K​
Toggles the male character scale mode; in the scaled mode the male character will be scaled by 10% in the Y-axis which allows you to access female characters laying sideways on the desk.​

All hotkeys are configurable in the configuration file (BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml).

Screenshot

View attachment 1395905

Installation

Simply extract the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Changelog

2021/09/09 - Version 1.0.0.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the body sliders don't work. Mood/personality ones do, but not body

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Start a new game with only 1 group and in the cheats menu lock the level so it doesn't force you to get new groups , only work around I've found to this really stupid system that nobody wants and only increases the grind substantially with every new group.

I really don't know why the dev thought the groups was a good idea , even with locking it to 1 group it has taken me probably 50 weeks to get something even close to my auto rating profile , even with helping it find the genes with manual rating
I thought the level 1 lock messed with girl levels too but now i think of it i was mixing that with leveling up/group issue.
Ill have to start agan and lock levels.

One thing i have found is if you use monkey, you can use it to tell the system what "NOT" to spawn.
Use the monkey sliders to make the opposite of what you want and overwrite the auto rating to 0.
This accelerates the system finding what you actually want. Additionally, i find it faster to focus on one things at a time until the system auto generated a good number for that part.

1 day make breasts perfect so the system auto marks it as a 10.
The next make them the opposite and overwrite the system to be a 0.
Feeding both ends of the algorithm. Do this a few times and next week you should almost always get 10/10 for that slider set.

On that note has anyone noticed the "flat breast issue"?
EDIT: Here's an example:
1637938522174.png

Ok after playing again with player level locked, the model level reset to 1 after a few weeks(5?)
Something is busted.

Ok 2 weeks later of just spamming next day and im back to model level 3
And the next week back to 1...

Strting to think that if you have to skip a day due to "nobody turning up" its the system shitting itself.

Last edited:

martin518441

May 17, 2018
I thought the level 1 lock messed with girl levels too but now i think of it i was mixing that with leveling up/group issue.
Ill have to start agan and lock levels.

One thing i have found is if you use monkey, you can use it to tell the system what "NOT" to spawn.
Use the monkey sliders to make the opposite of what you want and overwrite the auto rating to 0.
This accelerates the system finding what you actually want. Additionally, i find it faster to focus on one things at a time until the system auto generated a good number for that part.

1 day make breasts perfect so the system auto marks it as a 10.
The next make them the opposite and overwrite the system to be a 0.
Feeding both ends of the algorithm. Do this a few times and next week you should almost always get 10/10 for that slider set.

On that note has anyone noticed the "flat breast issue"?
EDIT: Here's an example:
View attachment 1519752

Ok after playing again with player level locked, the model level reset to 1 after a few weeks(5?)
Something is busted.

Ok 2 weeks later of just spamming next day and im back to model level 3
And the next week back to 1...

Strting to think that if you have to skip a day due to "nobody turning up" its the system shitting itself.
As far as I've figured out , with locked levels you start with a set of level 1 models , those are your baseline , after maxing them out to level 4 you get a set of level ones with new genes added which mix in with your level 2-3-4's , 4 being closer to your higher rated traits than the others.
Eventually no models appear and you start skipping days and on monday you have level 1 with even more random traits than your previous level 1s , at least that's what I think is happening

sohomoho

May 1, 2021
Looks like the body sliders don't work. Mood/personality ones do, but not body
The Monkey Version you got is the "old" one there is a update here https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-8-1-t-valle.84955/page-110#post-6959350 or you can use my modifications or the special version I created here

As far as I've figured out , with locked levels you start with a set of level 1 models , those are your baseline , after maxing them out to level 4 you get a set of level ones with new genes added which mix in with your level 2-3-4's , 4 being closer to your higher rated traits than the others.
Eventually no models appear and you start skipping days and on monday you have level 1 with even more random traits than your previous level 1s , at least that's what I think is happening
As I understood it level 4 models are used as a base for every new level 1 just with some mutations, so your level 4s after 4-5 level 1s should be really near your result.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Since you gain penis size and unlock more groups when you level, I wonder what happens if you cheat your level to 10.
Will it unlock every group when you "level up" or will it just stay the same? ill have to test this.

So it seems model levels are irrelivent, you go from level 1-4 and it resents with each cycle.
With each reset you get your level 4 as a base, with a slight mutation.

Each "loop" is supposed to slowly restrict the randomization to creep closer to your auto rating.
This effect does not seem to work, I'm guessing this is due to restricting the player level to 1.

I'm guessing with each loop and gained level it slowely limits the rng, so at level 2 its more restricted to how random each mutation can be. Further more at level 3 and even more at 4.

If would be great if monkey could have option to change "player level" and "group unlock". Not sure how easy or possible that might be tho.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If would be great if monkey could have option to change "player level" and "group unlock". Not sure how easy or possible that might be tho.
The latest version already allows starting with the number of groups you desire (from 1 to 10).

I've added adjusting player level to the wish list.

However, searching through the game code I couldn't locate a male character level. Despite what the game guide says, only the girl level gets incremented when a pool levels up. If you know where a 'player level' is actually used, just pm me.

-T-

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The latest version already allows starting with the number of groups you desire (from 1 to 10).
Yes its allows you to choose a starting number but i want the ability to change that while playing, like rolling it back down when the player levels up for example.

Another quick request might be a numeric statistic of what a sliders on. real hard ot repeat edit a slider accurately if i cont even know what i last set it to.

However, searching through the game code I couldn't locate a male character level. Despite what the game guide says, only the girl level gets incremented when a pool levels up. If you know where a 'player level' is actually used, just pm me.
Interesting.
The "player level" also affects base penis size, maybe it could be found that way?
Otherwise im unsure i dont have access to data. It could be named something else or be a hidden figure related to how many "loops" the player is on.

All i can find is:
The "player level" is displayed at the start of every day.
1638013356210.png
And only says "lvl: #"
Final note: Cant seem to change the value with cheat engine easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: IamWHO

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
...i want the ability to change that while playing, like rolling it back down when the player levels up for example.
I don't see an easy way to do this without breaking the game. See below.

Another quick request might be a numeric statistic of what a sliders on.
Already in the wish list. This is unlikely - there are two+ full featured editors providing this, and I want to Monkey's GUI simple. PM me with the sliders you'd want better control on.

The "player level" also affects base penis size, maybe it could be found that way?
And only says "lvl: #"
I did check those and traced the 'level lock' code from the cheat. As far as I can tell, there is no 'player level'. When the game shows "level #2", it is the pool level. The pool level determine the groups you have.

Pool (piscina) is a rather complex per level data structure with several thousand values and a memory of all user interactions/ratings. My previous attempt at modifying this code failed rather spectacularly crashing the game AND corrupting saves.

If you do know what game variable can safely be changed, lmk and I'll add it.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: b00marrows

Dargonlover

Nov 28, 2021
For some reason when i launch the game i am just stuck in the office, the computer does not respond and no one is coming in or knocking on the door? What am i supposed to do?

sohomoho

May 1, 2021
For some reason when i launch the game i am just stuck in the office, the computer does not respond and no one is coming in or knocking on the door? What am i supposed to do?
what game version are you on ?
there was a bug in an older version, preventing you from using the computer/tab after you clicked in the main menu.
try restarting the game and directly clicking start or continue.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes