4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Witheredrose1337

Sep 2, 2021
Cannot get Monkey to work. Can somebody give me an idiots guide of exactly what to download and exactly where to put it?
I was in your shoes earlier it was a pain! but im gonna try to help you as good as i can, so step one download some modelling agency make sure it works, step 2 download the cheat mod from the main page on this thread thingy or what you call it, step 3 drag every single thing from that folder to the folder where the game is. step 4 start the game make sure it works by pressing M when you got a girl on a visit. if it works try to find the latest monkey version somewhere here, download that. then you open the folder where the game is then open the folder inside that one called "BepInEx" then open the plugins folder open the monkey folder replace that monkey.dll file with the new one if you understood this guide you should have it work now. (sorry if theres something you didnt understand english is my second language so im not the greatest at it)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I mean how I can change parameters in sluttify preset. I need to change "pleasure decay, pleasure generation, pleasure sensitivity" and one trait "warmth".
If I understand your question correctly, there is no way to change the preset of Sluttify so they use your preferences. Once a girl is 'sluttified', you can adjust all those values manually through the sliders in the personality section.

I will add default configurations for those values in the wishlist.

The challenge is that under the hood, Sluttify actually sets 700+ genes to maximize the effects with the genetic algorithm. Exposing those via sliders is... impractical. The plan is to make Monkey data driven so you can set anything you want. No timeline on this...

-T-

P.s. in the meantime you can use dnspy or unity editors to replace any value you want.. I left the Monkey code unprotected and commented for this exact purpose.

Reactions: nn79 and sohomoho

sohomoho

May 1, 2021
I mean how I can change parameters in sluttify preset. I need to change "pleasure decay, pleasure generation, pleasure sensitivity" and one trait "warmth".
P.s. in the meantime you can use dnspy or unity editors to replace any value you want.. I left the Monkey code unprotected and commented for this exact purpose.

I looked into changing the values in the dll like Thora said. I can't give you an option to change the default as I'm not so with .net but I can give you an dll with the preset values changed.
Just tell me on a scale of 0 to 100 (or 0 to 1 like 0.5) what you want the value to be and I will look into changing the values, but no promises.

Reactions: nn79 and Thora

sohomoho

May 1, 2021
I created 3 versions, just replace your monkey.dll with the one from the zip you want to use.
It only affects the "pleasure decay, pleasure generation, pleasure sensitivity" and "warmth" sliders.
50 % version sets the sliders to 50 %,
25 % to 25 %, duh,
and ignore skips the sliders if you activate sluttify, so they stay on the same value as before.

Thora
great work with the mod.
from what I have seen its really complex and I had some problems with all the diffrent slider types.
so really props to you for updating and improving the mod.
If you want to know what I added, just message me.

also props to the original author pitoriex

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I created 3 versions, just replace your monkey.dll with the one from the zip you want to use.
It only affects the "pleasure decay, pleasure generation, pleasure sensitivity" and "warmth" sliders.
Thanks for helping out! I just don't have enough time to implement all users requests, so this is great!

The sliders are indeed a bit complicated - some sets enums, others groups of values, etc. Just pm me if you have questions.

My main focus right now is on allowing injection of save files during gameplay - which would allow people to exchange girls and in theory could replace sluttify entirely (ie. it's just another save). After that I plan to externalize all the Monkey data so people can customize the tool the way they like just by editing a text file.

-T-

nn79

Aug 19, 2019
Thank you guys for response. Can I get a file with these settings PLEASE (I try do it myself, but didnt figure it out):
pleasure decay - 25
pleasure generation - 0
pleasure sensitivity - 100
warmth - 0

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
get us through the steps from beginning to end with maximum clarity and screenshots, so people can understand what doesnt work first .

best
Figured it out. I'm a retard. Just had the folders sat in the game files, didn't actually remove the files from the folders.

Reactions: IoPzK Creations

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to have something, in Monkey, to enlarge the penis without using cheat engine please? :)
While possible, why duplicate something the game already supports?

If you are asking about exceeding the values provided by the game, this is on the wish list. I do have experimental code allowing supersizing of certain body parts, BUT it breaks the game (physics, animation, collision, save, etc.) so no plan to release it.

You may consider joining TValle discord - there is an active community of moders experimenting with gigantic part sizes via unity editors.

-T-

Reactions: Pchit

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Is this game open source? Would be cool if the community had the ability to make custom maps, girls etc...

Not me though, I don't know the first thing about game development. :cool:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.3.5.1.

Main changes: 70+ appearance controls (mouth, lips, nose), optimized flycam with support for fade and antialiasing, graphics settings reapplied between main menu sessions.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Install SMA 8.1.x - make sure the game works
- Backup save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.

Known issues
- Switching camera mode when the UI is displayed doesn't reattach to the new camera perspective
- The game switches the side light during gameplay and overrides lights user settings

Thanks for your work mate. Question, if I edit a girls traits using Monkey, and then rate those changed traits highly, will they pass on through the evolutions or am I still rating the original traits she spawned with?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Duanne442

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for your work mate. Question, if I edit a girls traits using Monkey, and then rate those changed traits highly, will they pass on through the evolutions or am I still rating the original traits she spawned with?
All traits modified using Monkey affect the genetic algorithm.

Suggested usage: sluttify a girl then modify her appearance to your liking. Rate everything 10 and 'a lot' for modeling. You should see results within 1-2 levels.

Note that there is randomness involved and the game will factor in all ratings you have made.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Bazmanfoo

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Got myself stuck with a save on a Friday that goes to Sunday. And on Sunday the interface to move to next day doesn't work by using tab or from the computer, so the game softlocks. :cry:
A bit late to respond but I have the same issues sense I d/l vr. 8.1 from 8.0. Goes to Sunday, stuck forever. I use no mods or editing. So, the latest version brought this issue to me. HOWEVER, if you jump back to 8.0 you can continue like normal and not get Sunday, save and load again in 8.1 but thats a pretty big hassle imo.

Just going to have to start all over I think as the new breaks the old file.

sohomoho

May 1, 2021
Thank you guys for response. Can I get a file with these settings PLEASE (I try do it myself, but didnt figure it out):
pleasure decay - 25
pleasure generation - 0
pleasure sensitivity - 100
warmth - 0
here you go

this was really annoying to get right as decay and sensitivity share the same modificator... but it is working now, so have fun with it :)

Reactions: Jackbite and nn79
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes