4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
Game is too difficult they don't want to do anything. The controls are frustrating.
do you need an extra bucket for all the entitlement? this isn't constructive, and isn't even accurate. Is it perfect? no, nothing is. You not taking the time to figure out how it works doesn't mean its too hard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pchit

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
do you need an extra bucket for all the entitlement? this isn't constructive, and isn't even accurate. Is it perfect? no, nothing is. You not taking the time to figure out how it works doesn't mean its too hard.
The game does a poor job at explaining how it works, the controls are confusing and the interface is rough. It's not fun to play either. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryohky
Jun 10, 2017
Does the "Monkey" mod let you toggle how quickly a model gets aroused? Because in the vanilla game, even if I find a girl who's into being touched, it takes like twenty minutes just to get the pink bar up like halfway.
Yes, it let's you control, you can adjust how long it takes her to cum.

Dankdentry

Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone figured out the internal view being cutoff? I've messed with different resolutions and being in windowed/fullscreen but nothing seems to change. jklgasdjnkl;fgsd.png

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
I dont want to sound rude, but is there a way to make it so that people sont show up with certain skin types, caucasians dont do it for me, can I set it so no caucasian turns up? Or set it so that only asian skin tones show up

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
I dont want to sound rude, but is there a way to make it so that people sont show up with certain skin types, caucasians dont do it for me, can I set it so no caucasian turns up? Or set it so that only asian skin tones show up
Just rate their skin with 1 or 0. Remember that Lvl 1 characters will be randomized, so you cannot do anything about that. The higher the level of the generated character is, the more it complies with your rated values in that group (A, B, etc.). You can check the character's Lvl by pressing Tab.

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
I don't plan to support supersizing additional body parts directly.

Supersizing is accomplished by bypassing the game safe limitations and modifying internal private values. This approach has many drawbacks - including being brittle, requiring a lot of code/effort and breaking the game itself.

The reason I added some supersize controls was to help develop a generic data driven custom slider system. In theory, this will allow anyone to drive any game value without having to modify Monkey.

This is a complex problem to solve generically, and I don't know if/when it will be included into Monkey.

-T-
Can you contact the developer and start helping him directly with the game, since 0.6.2 the game has gone a bit downhill in terms of playability if not for your mod to save us from reverting back to older versions. You seem like a very competent guy and I am sure you can be a great asset to the game's development.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I prefer a darker skin also, but the lighting is so bad in this that features just dont show up well for me with a darker skin even with using Monkey to change the lighting around.
It always comes off with a weird gray pallor.
The lighting is the one thing about this game I dont like.
But I still enjoy its jankiness.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
but the lighting is so bad in this that features just dont show up well for me with a darker skin even with using Monkey to change the lighting around.
I agree, the graphics of the game aren't great. A combination of poor lighting/shadows and overuse of graphical fluff. Monkey helps by letting you disable some of it but its only a bandaid a deeper issue.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you contact the developer and start helping him directly with the game...
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm still learning Unity and C#, so I would likely be a hindrance :)

More seriously, I don't believe the game needs additional coding help. The two key areas I'd invest in would be in art (lighting, environments, clothing, UI) and game design.

Patreon is a harsh mistress. TValle has been diligent in prioritizing patron's features; arguably this left the game in a bit of a mess.

This also means that anyone with the means can vote with their wallet and help steer the project..

-T-

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This also means that anyone with the means can vote with their wallet and help steer the project..

-T-
I'm not a big fan of Patreon or any monthly but would be more than happy if Tvalle also put it on itch.io or something like 'Buy me a Coffee'.

Reactions: GngamStyle

martin518441

May 17, 2018
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm still learning Unity and C#, so I would likely be a hindrance :)

More seriously, I don't believe the game needs additional coding help. The two key areas I'd invest in would be in art (lighting, environments, clothing, UI) and game design.

Patreon is a harsh mistress. TValle has been diligent in prioritizing patron's features; arguably this left the game in a bit of a mess.

-T-
He's not really doing much with the patreon , only posts the latest versions , no polls for people to vote on dev priority or anything like that

sshariff

Mar 20, 2021
I moved all the files to the root folder with the game, and the monkey still doesn't work, what should I do?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes