4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
Did you follow the instructions from this post ?

If this doesn't work for you send me a pm with the following info: os version, game version, game path, and if the problem is with the original monkey or the replacement dll.

-T-

Here is a fast and dirty 'a monkey could do it instruction video' . Hope it helps those that are still stuck.

EDIT: apologies for the DP.. lube?

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
^^ Actually it does but it seems only if using auto-profiles ... in manual profile, not so great, results are "hideous" :)
so yeah, technically it doesn't work right still.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Can someone teach me how to touch properly?
Turn on cheats.
Open dialog with the girl. Select "Can I..." them "Mutual caress" and it lists what you can (probably, maybe) touch.
Press 1 to extend arm. Try holding left and right mouse button as you wave your arm around. Carefully touch areas that were listed, hold ALT to move hand slower.
Red bar go up bad, she doesn't like being touched there. The hint from the dialog isn't always 100% accurate, and its often very hard to touch one part of her body but not another. Like, good luck touching hips but not waist, or knees without touching thighs or calves. Be prepared that the game isn't very consistent, you'll save yourself a lot of time being confused if you let this sink in right now.
Blue bar go up, you're too rough and she is "taking damage". Try holding ALT key and moving your mouse slower.
Green or pink bar go up, good, she likes it. Adjust speed to try to maximize how fast it goes up. Sometimes you get an UP arrow but it is still hard stuck. Try touching something else.

Eventually, you're just done, she won't let you touch anything else, green/pink bar is stuck, she won't undress, etc. You can try humping her, whipping your dick out, etc. Once you stop making progress just stop trying, dismiss her, rate, move on.

It may be impossible. Let me clarify again so as not to confuse anyone. It may be impossible. Dismiss her if it doesn't work or when you can't get the bars to keep moving. One more time because this causes so much trouble for people, it may be impossible. Dismiss her if you can't get it to work. Now, do this for another 10 hours, get through 50-100+ women, rate them every time, eventually you get girls who will undress, screw, etc.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.3.5.1.

Main changes: 70+ appearance controls (mouth, lips, nose), optimized flycam with support for fade and antialiasing, graphics settings reapplied between main menu sessions.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Install SMA 8.1.x - make sure the game works
- Backup save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod in the game folder - make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.

Known issues
- Switching camera mode when the UI is displayed doesn't reattach to the new camera perspective
- The game switches the side light during gameplay and overrides lights user settings

Last edited:

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Turn on cheats.
Open dialog with the girl. Select "Can I..." them "Mutual caress" and it lists what you can (probably, maybe) touch.
Press 1 to extend arm. Try holding left and right mouse button as you wave your arm around. Carefully touch areas that were listed, hold ALT to move hand slower.
Red bar go up bad, she doesn't like being touched there. The hint from the dialog isn't always 100% accurate, and its often very hard to touch one part of her body but not another. Like, good luck touching hips but not waist, or knees without touching thighs or calves. Be prepared that the game isn't very consistent, you'll save yourself a lot of time being confused if you let this sink in right now.
Blue bar go up, you're too rough and she is "taking damage". Try holding ALT key and moving your mouse slower.
Green or pink bar go up, good, she likes it. Adjust speed to try to maximize how fast it goes up. Sometimes you get an UP arrow but it is still hard stuck. Try touching something else.

Eventually, you're just done, she won't let you touch anything else, green/pink bar is stuck, she won't undress, etc. You can try humping her, whipping your dick out, etc. Once you stop making progress just stop trying, dismiss her, rate, move on.

It may be impossible. Let me clarify again so as not to confuse anyone. It may be impossible. Dismiss her if it doesn't work or when you can't get the bars to keep moving. One more time because this causes so much trouble for people, it may be impossible. Dismiss her if you can't get it to work. Now, do this for another 10 hours, get through 50-100+ women, rate them every time, eventually you get girls who will undress, screw, etc.
Things that i already known, but thank anyway, my problem is just can't stop hurting them, even with just a finger brushing on them

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

Main changes: 70+ appearance controls (mouth, lips, nose), optimized flycam with support for fade and antialiasing, graphics settings reapplied between main menu sessions.

-T-

Install Instructions
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\

How to use
- Flycam: use 'R' to switch to fly camera, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.

Known issues
- Switching camera mode when the UI is displayed doesn't reattach to the new camera perspective
- The game switches the side light during gameplay and overrides lights user settings
Why is the split in the mod ? why not pack both together?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018

-T-

Install Instructions

How to use

Known issues
Hopefully you're not flooded with too many questions for your good work, but if I may: are there any controls for the male character's appearance (or would it be possible?)

Reactions: Pchit

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to make preset for (Y) Sluttify button in Monkey mod?
All Monkey keyboard inputs are configurable in ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml.

The xml entry you are looking for is:
<TriggerSluttifyKeyCode>Y</TriggerSluttifyKeyCode>

-T-

P.s. If there is no sluttify entry, delete the xml file. A new config with all available options will be created the next time you run the game.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully you're not flooded with too many questions for your good work, but if I may: are there any controls for the male character's appearance (or would it be possible?)
What controls would you like to have beside what is offered in the game cheat menu?

The game does have planned support for a 'male appearance' - i.e. girls have 'genes' that reacts favorably to what they like (muscle, rich, thin, fat, young, old, etc.). However, the game doesn't appear to have male appearance implemented at this time.

-T-

nn79

Aug 19, 2019
All Monkey keyboard inputs are configurable in ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml.

The xml entry you are looking for is:
<TriggerSluttifyKeyCode>Y</TriggerSluttifyKeyCode>

-T-

P.s. If there is no sluttify entry, delete the xml file. A new config with all available options will be created the next time you run the game.
I mean how I can change parameters in sluttify preset. I need to change "pleasure decay, pleasure generation, pleasure sensitivity" and one trait "warmth".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes