4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
^ Or get latest one

SMA 0.8.6c (hot fix of the hot fix)

Fixes
-The "thanks" panel won't be on top of other panels.

Notes
-The "thanks" panel's current position is temporary. I left it there for a while so that people would see my gratitude.

-According to some, the attached file did not work. I'm not sure if Windows caches the dll files or not, so I'll stick to whole-game hotfixes.

Reactions: ninetyfiveme

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
But since a lot of attributes are grouped together it's a bit hard to work out how to rate. As an example, if a model has hair that's perfect in lenght and style, but a colour I hate, how do I rank it? 8-9 as in almost perfect, or 0 because I don't want blue hair at all? If I rank it at 0, will the game interpret it as "don't use this style and length of hair"? Or wanting big and firm boobs, and being presented with big and very saggy boobs?
Don't overthink this.

If everything about the hair is perfect except just color, rate it very high but not 10. Similar with other traits.

Reactions: LDV

flintlock

Sep 19, 2018
Monkey should load SMA files without issues. Make sure you have the latest version of Monkey (1.6.8 or later). If it still doesn't work pm me the site you are using, and some of the save that aren't loading.

-T-
Wait, where do you have the latest version of Monkey uploaded? I can only find v1.5.2 in this thread, unless I'm missing something.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there a way to disable MC moving on to other groups of girls?
You WASTE a few hours trying to build a girl you want only for MC to move on to other groups of girls and you don't get to see that group you've been working on for a few hours.

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
Echoing nuskin1985 , the game needs a couple of more sliders (hair colour and style separately, facial features and makeup separately, for example).

I did finally manage to get a blowjob though. Just required warming up the girl a lot. I mean a lot. And then her hair blocked the view. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: swiezak1988

ntl

Mar 20, 2018
Any way to change MC's skin colour? I saw it on some screenshots, but can't for the life of me find any option in the game.

SayBoT26

Feb 8, 2021
The game with Unity.AutoTranslator and Monkey.key does not work in conjunction. Does anyone know how to fix it?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
You WASTE a few hours trying to build a girl you want only for MC to move on to other groups of girls and you don't get to see that group you've been working on for a few hours.
I think the cheat option "lock current level" may do what you are asking.

SayBoT26

Feb 8, 2021
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.5.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-

Release notes
- Flycam code plays nice with the new pose cam
- New sluttify sliders
- Pain control​
- Experimental controls​
Autosex speed and deepthroat range​
Throat wear speed​
Supersize breasts and penis​
- Flycam properly intercept keyboard inputs
- A '*' suffix is used to denote when you control the male model​
- Monkey window captures scroll wheel mouse input
- Floating UI panel inputs are rebound to the active camera
- Camera FOV setting also apply to pose cam
- Gene injector support older save format (7.5+) and the ones created by SMA Save Editor
- Camera movement now use raw axis data - no more invisible wall when turning
- Code still prevent pitch/roll inversion​
- XML settings
- EnableLegacyInput: use only if having mouse issues (like VM hardware emulation)​
- MaxBreastScale, MaxPenisScale: adjusts the maximum value of the corresponding slider scale​
- Removed old free (pole) cam code

Known issues
- The male position is still used to draw Floating UI panels - moving flycam with UI panels open may look weird
- Switching camera during a fade to black may black out all cameras (don't do it)
- Supersize penis sliders won't work on previous version of the game as the game object was renamed

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Install latest SMA 8.2r2 or later + - make sure the game works
- Установите оригинальный Monkey cheat mod в папку с игрой - убедитесь, что он работает
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll located in the game folder in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\
- Delete ..\BepInEx\config\monkey_configuration.xml if any - a new one will be created next time you run with latest settings
the mod conflicts with unity.autotranslator. Please fix it

• Angry
Reactions: LDV
Sep 22, 2017
I've played this game for far longer than some 10GB games (In gameplay time). I wonder which one has more 'content'...

If you think about it, the content is infinite in SMA: You can create your own models and poses and the amount of variables is ludicrous
Content is may be "infinite" but you can still see everything the game has meaningfully to offer you in under an hour or two. That's the nature of games with random generation and real-time interaction:

All girls despite looking different are fundamentally the same. Either you can fuck them in 5 seconds, 5 minutes, or give up after 50 minutes. Either their bars go up and down slowly or quickly. Maybe they have some flavor dialogue that's slightly different depending on their personality variables but they all say the same thing and are all written horribly (e.g. "I hate it when your semen touches my calves!"). Hell, either they're pretty or they're ugly with rarely any in-betweens.

As for the interaction, touching their face is no different than touching their tits, no different than their legs, no different than their ass. And it's not even sexy either because the hand is always stiff as a board. It could at least auto-conform to the body à la True Facials or something. But no, it's Surgeon Simulator.

Not to mention, unless you're cheating, the vast vast majority of your playtime will be rating ugly abominations as low as possible and immediately moving onto the next girl over and over again until you get somebody that isn't a creature of nightmare. Then you repeat the same process but with their personality until they eventually start getting ugly again. Or you do the exact same thing but let the auto-rater play the game for you. Not super engaging content either way.

ForwardHellFour

Formerly 'PuzzVoice'
Apr 25, 2019
There is a question about the current version.
Starting from the second week - the faces of the persons, say...distorted. Is there any way to fix this?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
the mod conflicts with unity.autotranslator. Please fix it
If you are using other mods, make sure they are using the 5.x LTS branch of BepInEx. Anything using the new "bleeding edge" branch (6.x) will not work with Monkey. I don't plan to upgrade to 6.x until it is stable.

If this is about another 'conflict', pm me the details and I will take a look.

XUnity.AutoTranslator offers several versions, some using a different injection framework. That might solve the conflict - or since the code is there, you might be able to recompile it and fix any issues found.

-T-

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
There's an absolute need to lock your level in the cheats menu. In this game, leveling up is 100% negative if you're trying to get attractive girls. You might want to have 2 or 3 slots MAX with different profiles, anything above that is going to result in endless level 1 ugly girls. Ideally just lock your level as you start to play and only go for one type of girl.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
There's an absolute need to lock your level in the cheats menu. In this game, leveling up is 100% negative if you're trying to get attractive girls. You might want to have 2 or 3 slots MAX with different profiles, anything above that is going to result in endless level 1 ugly girls. Ideally just lock your level as you start to play and only go for one type of girl.
Maybe I will be whooshed but whatever. The option is there ._.'
wut.jpg

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes