4.10 star(s) 155 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I wish that, when you penetrate the girl, she would grind / move her body too. Currently they are just lying and doesn't move
some do u gotta find the sweet spot for the positioning just wish they auto humped instead of grind tho you gotta be half out of her in order for her to grind with maxed out bars

Feb 27, 2021
Love the game concept!
As I understand it new models are only generated weekly,
There seems to be some bugs with the pools of character which leads to the Sunday no action bug.

Looking in a way to save some models
I found out that the savefile is a big json gzipped file.
It has interesting parameters (most are in Spanish, some I translated with google)

I through together a simple editor which allows to edit the values, but more interesting is the ability to save appearance or personality and replace it on another model. (having multiple times the same appearance in the same pool seems to generate some bugs with empty days)

everything is done locally inside the browser, available at: smaeditor.netlify.app

Have fun

Do you have any premade saves you can upload that you've made with this?

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Do you have any premade saves you can upload that you've made with this?
Any save posted in this forum should work. There is a default one at smaeditor.netlify.app/Default.sav but its from the start of the game. But has Susy Okeke with the appearance from the level 11 girl posted in this thread. (levels do not mean much its just a combination of pool and girl's generation and impacts the weight of the rating)
Once you have seen someone you like save in game, load your file and search here name.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Love the game concept!
There seems to be some bugs with the pools of character which leads to the Sunday no action bug.

It has interesting parameters (most are in Spanish, some I translated with google)

I through together a simple editor which allows to edit the values, but more interesting is the ability to save appearance or personality and replace it on another model. (having multiple times the same appearance in the same pool seems to generate some bugs with empty days)

everything is done locally inside the browser, available at: smaeditor.netlify.app

Have fun
Damn

First of all, nice work with the save analyzer.

Secondly, seeing all those variables made me appreciate this game even more. I knew there were many, but not quite how many.

Reactions: Duanne442
Feb 27, 2021
Any save posted in this forum should work. There is a default one at smaeditor.netlify.app/Default.sav but its from the start of the game. But has Susy Okeke with the appearance from the level 11 girl posted in this thread. (levels do not mean much its just a combination of pool and girl's generation and impacts the weight of the rating)
Once you have seen someone you like save in game, load your file and search here name.
it would be interesting to have a save to all feature

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I wish that, when you penetrate the girl, she would grind / move her body too. Currently they are just lying and doesn't move
This is not true at all, they do grind if they like it a lot and they can do it very aggressively. I had a girl that would grind herself to orgasm every few seconds, I could literally leave the window open and go do something else and she would keep herself enjoyed on my dick forever and I would not nut due to the very short time of grinding compared to her resting between each orgasm. This is even more visible when she kneels and if you position yourself correctly she takes in the mouth, she can lunge very far to try to pleasure herself even at the cost of pain bar from gurgling deepthroat going up.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This is not true at all, they do grind if they like it a lot and they can do it very aggressively. I had a girl that would grind herself to orgasm every few seconds, I could literally leave the window open and go do something else and she would keep herself enjoyed on my dick forever and I would not nut due to the very short time of grinding compared to her resting between each orgasm. This is even more visible when she kneels and if you position yourself correctly she takes in the mouth, she can lunge very far to try to pleasure herself even at the cost of pain bar from gurgling deepthroat going up.
I had one with such fierce deepthroat fetish that she was forcing my character's hips bend backward and then take steps backwards with how strongly she was pushing the dick down her throat. She was also sucking so hard that with 35% sensitivity the guy was coming every few seconds without any input.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020

Have fun
Amazing work!

Personality > Human Trait > "gustoPorPervertidos " is how well she reacts to saying "you look so fuckable" and so forth. gustoPorDineros for the money chat, etc.

If anyone else tests some stuff out please post, much of it is still fairly confusing.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
this save is guaranteed to be the thickest, shortest, and fuck without even saying a word yet. (just make sure you rename it "Default.sav" before saving it in your save folder located in your documents under TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.003 )
You're right. Its a lvl 13, but her face is so ugly :ROFLMAO: . I have yet to see anything like the chicks in the front page yet.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I have yet to see anything like the chicks in the front page yet.
Then you need to rate properly, I never leave my desk without rating window open, I never rate 0 (not sure if it even counts as a proper rating, it may even fuck up the system), almost never 10, mostly between 3 and 7, with exceptions only for really ugly girls that happen in a new level 1 batch. And only the hottest get 8+. The result is that girls with lvl 2 in the rating window already look good and I get a lot of front page quality at higher levels. Getting them lewd and obedient is more problematic as you have only one behavioral rating and to be honest most of them lvl ones deserve crazy bitch rating so the AI doesn't have enough data to work on. Still if a lvl 1 starts with high green bar or can be forced to undress or is touchable on low green I rate her Not so much, with higher grades reserved for combinations of desirable traits or an easy, reliable and fast way to make her cum. This really brings is very good results at higher levels.

See how a lvl 2 can look after proper rating of lvl 1's. Basically you can get this in the second week.
lvl2example.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AR21

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
no that's just the way rating works, I went from level 7.2 to 7.6 in one week it just depends on the rating you give the girls lol.
Yeah but when something breaks without any obvious explanation all you can do is report whatever you noticed happening around the time it happened. Which may or may not end up being helpful for establishing a pattern if more people end up reporting the same issue. End user side you don't really know what information surround the bugged behavious is/isn't relevant so might as well just report whatever you did notice around it happening.

The level skip obviously wasn't the core reported issue. The issue was the game getting stuck infinitely looping "week 1 behaviour" of only L1 and L2 girls for months. Which didn't happen after I made a new save on the same version. End user side the only difference in my behaviour was nor saving at every opportunity. The only thing (vaguely) outside my control was the exact level difference between week 2 and week 3. So that's all I can really report surrounding what happened.

Really good potential but I don't see a reason for there to be impossible chicks that instantly get mad at everything. Everything fzdc said I agree with. One of the really weird things imo like for pettings is the oddly specific body part separation. Like chest isn't necessarily breast and there's 10 different parts to the vagina that are impossible to accurately touch just one. It would probably be better to merge most of the erogenous zones for the purpose of pain/pleasure/dislike. Like instead of shoulder armpit arm forearm you could just have "arm" cover all of those. You've got face, jaw, lips, tongue, mouth, eyeball, eyelid etc. etc. Just splitting it into too many zones.
Same issue with the parts. But really when a girl likes you touching a certain area. It doesn't mean that whole area. Let me try and explain with an example:
I had a model that gave some very interesting insight into how exactly the "pleasure spots" seem to work. Basically each spot has a size, pressure req , speed req and location (within the specific area, but can move from one area to another adjacent). In my case the girl had a tiny (about the size of two fingertips) pleasure spot on the middle/bottom right of the left buttock. As her pleasure went up the, spot would seamlessly move up and to the right and by around 80% bar the area was no longer in the "ass region" as defined by the text response, but rather in the waist area (the lower back = waist, apparently). But if I started to touch the "end area" on the waist at 0 pleasure it would not give any bar at all. But the starting point and ending point of the pleasure spot was consistent across about 30 orgasms (I may have overdone the testing a smidge)

Now how exactly this ties in to the "hints" you get from the models lines about "I like it when you touch x" isn't 100% obvious to me yet. But finding out that the spot isn't static and doesn't respect "area boundaries" was very helpful. As I wouldn't have guessed it worked that way instinctively. But what it does mean is that the exact part you're touching isn't what is really relevant to the game. It's that you're touching "the spot" with the right speed and pressure.

Incidentally from a mechanical standpoint, perfectly tracking and moving with a pleasure point like that is virtually 100% analogous to training spray control in CS:GO, which is kinda hilarious to me. As we are essentially trying to get to practice our spray control in this game too, just not the same kind...

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Then you need to rate properly, I never leave my desk without rating window open, I never rate 0 (not sure if it even counts as a proper rating, it may even fuck up the system), almost never 10, mostly between 3 and 7, with exceptions only for really ugly girls that happen in a new level 1 batch. And only the hottest get 8+. The result is that girls with lvl 2 in the rating window already look good and I get a lot of front page quality at higher levels. Getting them lewd and obedient is more problematic as you have only one behavioral rating and to be honest most of them lvl ones deserve crazy bitch rating so the AI doesn't have enough data to work on. Still if a lvl 1 starts with high green bar or can be forced to undress or is touchable on low green I rate her Not so much, with higher grades reserved for combinations of desirable traits or an easy, reliable and fast way to make her cum. This really brings is very good results at higher levels.

See how a lvl 2 can look after proper rating of lvl 1's. Basically you can get this in the second week.
View attachment 1258055
Man, how did you even figure out this stuff? I thought the rating system did nothing :eek::eek::eek: .For a first release this algorithm is astonishing and this game doesn't clip much too for me. How long has the dev been working on this?

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Incidentally from a mechanical standpoint, perfectly tracking and moving with a pleasure point like that is virtually 100% analogous to training spray control in CS:GO, which is kinda hilarious to me.
I just downloaded Kovaak's to improve my caress tracking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: Duanne442

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Love the game concept!

Have fun
I love this thank you so much! Any way you can make the buttock slider work?

Reactions: Yukemoto

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Love the game concept!

Have fun
Having fun rooting through the .SAV file and tweaking the models. Noticed that some values don't come over as sliders. One of those is "vag labia[ 0.6071411371231079, 0.15368571877479553 ]". Has that been commented out of the original file? Or is it just not loading right for some reason?

Outstanding work, btw, and Thank You!

4.10 star(s) 155 Votes