4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
This game should also be tagged as a simulator. It is clearly different from many with the same tags (and much better too ;) ).
people keep using the term "sandbox" too... i do not think it means what they think it means. Garry's mod = sandbox=no lasting consequences, a lot of shit labeled "sandbox" here has choices that matter or multiple endings, which is... the exact opposite. also in celebration of the update i am sharing this gem with you.
its important

Reactions: Gojii

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
The new semen physic look nice but damn it cut my fps in half when cumming, some optimization needed for next version.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
The new semen physic look nice but damn it cut my fps in half when cumming, some optimization needed for next version.
There should be a Mega-Potato Mode, We're living in modern days, that correct, but not everyone can afford a modern hardware.
What is your System Info and Target Resolution? (Just to get an idea of how much impact it had on the game's performance.)

Sep 7, 2020
Ave true to Caesar!

Here's the whole log for the newversion.

Changes
-The semen now behaves more realistically, adhering fully (in animation) to the models' skin, clothing, glasses, and static objects, and partially (in physics) to everything else.
-Holes can be filed with semen.
-Semen related content now has corresponding sounds.
-Some other minor changes.

Fixes
-The game would freeze if the save file required a non-existent auto-rating profile.
-An error during Sunday's event has been corrected.
-There is no longer a "money" bug.

Notes
-Unfortunately, semen can't stick to hair; reading data from the GPU demands a lot of horsepower, but it can be done in the background, so the game does not stutter. However, it will be a lot of work. I'm not sure if it's worth it to put in another month of work only to have semen particles adhered to the hair, especially because there's no guarantee it'll be aesthetically pleasing.

Known issues
-Hair type L is clipping below the model's back.
-Game performance may be reduced by thousands of semen particles.
-If the sperm-expelling hole is sealed with model skins, the game may stutter. (I meant a large, fat ass.)

If my gaming laptop can't handle semen physics, then goddamn.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
There should be a Mega-Potato Mode, We're living in modern days, that correct, but not everyone can afford a modern hardware.
So then don't expect to play modern 3D games. Expecting devs to "optimize" (read: "hamstring") their game for ancient hardware is like me insisting they let me ride a bicycle at Le Mans because I can't afford a car.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've been at it for a while and I have a dumb question, how do I make the sex happen? I just keep talking to them, make them remove clothes, and do poses. I use the cheats to slutify and it seems to only make them say they will have sex for free but nothing else happens

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes