4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
I don't understand why the author gave up on this work
Does anyone know what difficulties the author has encountered? Is it money or something?
If the author really gave up, even as a player, I would like to help the author continue to create this game
So why give up It's really a pity. It's a great pity.
How can I help the author.

Apchihba1

Nov 16, 2021
It's M on a QWERTY keyboard, just right from the N (which is always the same place on any kb afaik )
I don't have AG working, how to turn it on and configure it correctly, I have already reinstalled the game many times and Better Experience Mod and Monkey v1.10. If someone can explain in Russian, I will be glad

tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
Can you tell me how to move a woman to the right place?
Not sure what "the right place" is that you're referring to so elaborating on that might make it easier for us to help you, as well as if you're using any of the new modded game modes that change up the UI and functionality slightly. As far as I remember of the vanilla gameplay- there's a 'Go To' dialog option in the UI when you interact with the mode that'll allow you to move the model to a few preset locations in the studio, if she's willing to move for you.

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
I want to put it in more detail, yes, I use the monkey mod and uploading a new office location from it, girls teleport who where, often into the walls. I want to move her in the right position to specific places, I have not yet figured out all the functions of the monkey. In addition, I downloaded BetterExperience Update 4 and the first 2 rooms have animated women, they can walk. I understand that this does not work in offices and you need to work painstakingly with the mod? https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11446688
May I ask which option in the monkey mode is to transfer women to another room?

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
May I ask which option in the monkey mode is to transfer women to another room?
If you have already downloaded new locations, you can play them both in single interview mode and in career mode. Open the monkey menu with the M/settings/load/asset key and select the desired room, do not forget to turn off the old one, otherwise there will be bugs. However, the problem is that all the girls are of different sizes and they are inconveniently located on custom sofas, tables and other places. I downloaded poses for specific rooms, not everything works well everywhere, as some women may have problems with their support points. I haven't figured out how to properly place each one on the bed so that they can be reached. If you have to do this with each one individually, it's crazy) However, the game has crazy potential, especially with a mod where there is animation of walking and other actions, but it's too difficult for me to figure it out

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
If you have already downloaded new locations, you can play them both in single interview mode and in career mode. Open the monkey menu with the M/settings/load/asset key and select the desired room, do not forget to turn off the old one, otherwise there will be bugs. However, the problem is that all the girls are of different sizes and they are inconveniently located on custom sofas, tables and other places. I downloaded poses for specific rooms, not everything works well everywhere, as some women may have problems with their support points. I haven't figured out how to properly place each one on the bed so that they can be reached. If you have to do this with each one individually, it's crazy) However, the game has crazy potential, especially with a mod where there is animation of walking and other actions, but it's too difficult for me to figure it out

Thank you for pointing the way.
Where can I download the “new location”?
Where will it be stored after downloading?
You're right. This game has a lot of potential.
Some players even want to pick up where the author left off. But I don't know if the author is willing to...
And it would be nice to have a few different languages.

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
Thank you for pointing the way.
Where can I download the “new location”?
Where will it be stored after downloading?
You're right. This game has a lot of potential.
Some players even want to pick up where the author left off. But I don't know if the author is willing to...
And it would be nice to have a few different languages.
Everything is on the first page of the game with instructions.

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
Brother you didnt understand because in the first place the game is abandoned :WeSmart:
This work should not be abandoned.
I want to continue or provide assistance to the author, but I don't know what the author thinks or if it's legal
It's really a pity.

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
In the game, it is introduced to use your phone to click the left button to save the character. Then click the middle button and press the left button to save the character's pose in the custom pose interface. However, according to the introduction, clicking the middle button and pressing the left button cannot save clothing combinations on the normal interface. May I ask if this is due to a problem with my operation or something?

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes