4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

Apchihba1

Nov 16, 2021
Guys, is Monkey and Alternative Genetics working fine in the latest version? Because it doesn't fucking work for me. I installed the latest version of SMA, Monkey and Better Experience Mod(s), extracted them to the game folder but nothing works. Can anyone help?

• Haha
Reactions: Yotherethere3

tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
Guys, is Monkey and Alternative Genetics working fine in the latest version? Because it doesn't fucking work for me. I installed the latest version of SMA, Monkey and Better Experience Mod(s), extracted them to the game folder but nothing works. Can anyone help?
Is your game crashing, or are the mods simply non-functional for you? I have the most recent updates and everything works smoothly for me. In either case I think the most common issue comes from mistakes in installing the game, maybe you misunderstood where exactly to install the mod files?

Are you 100% certain you have the newest updates for both the game and mods? I would highly suggest keeping the downloaded files around anyway even after install just for cases like these- maybe try a fresh re-install of the packages.

As far as I understood it (maybe someone can correct me on this) the save file for your progress hangs around somewhere in your C:/Users>Documents>TValle Games folder, so your progress shouldn't be impacted by reinstalling or updating the game itself, if that's what worries you.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Apchihba1

Nov 16, 2021
Is your game crashing, or are the mods simply non-functional for you? I have the most recent updates and everything works smoothly for me. In either case I think the most common issue comes from mistakes in installing the game, maybe you misunderstood where exactly to install the mod files?

Are you 100% certain you have the newest updates for both the game and mods? I would highly suggest keeping the downloaded files around anyway even after install just for cases like these- maybe try a fresh re-install of the packages.

As far as I understood it (maybe someone can correct me on this) the save file for your progress hangs around somewhere in your C:/Users>Documents>TValle Games folder, so your progress shouldn't be impacted by reinstalling or updating the game itself, if that's what worries you.
I downloaded everything from the links on the first page, so I don't think I don't have the latest version of mods. Of the mods, only EmoSpy works as needed. AG is enabled, but does not work. I tried turning off the auto rating, but it didn't work either. I recently installed directx and visual c++ redistributable for another game. Could this have affected the operation of mods?

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
I downloaded everything from the links on the first page, so I don't think I don't have the latest version of mods. Of the mods, only EmoSpy works as needed. AG is enabled, but does not work. I tried turning off the auto rating, but it didn't work either. I recently installed directx and visual c++ redistributable for another game. Could this have affected the operation of mods?
The links on the first page are not the last versions
1 Monkey v1.10 (BepinEx is included)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13142828
2 BetterExperience Update 5.2a
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13156530
3 BetterExperience patch 5.2b (fix exotic display ratios)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13217239

Apchihba1

Nov 16, 2021
The links on the first page are not the last versions
1 Monkey v1.10 (BepinEx is included)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13142828
2 BetterExperience Update 5.2a
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13156530
3 BetterExperience patch 5.2b (fix exotic display ratios)
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-13217239
And what's next? I reinstalled the game, extracted all the files to the game folder, but Monkey still doesn't work. And what is it? 1712512559567.png

Steeler90

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm :unsure:, maybe TValle has passed away, so his holiday time went not in a good direction. (hope not)
He is brazilian, grown up in the favelas, maybe he is locked in a basement and some dudes takin his money and he needs our help to support him on patreon, double the support, so they can split the money and he will be released:WeSmart:
Basically he has still holidays and his best time of his life with that amount of money from $ to Real brasileiro...:FacePalm:

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
Hmm :unsure:, maybe TValle has passed away, so his holiday time went not in a good direction. (hope not)
He is brazilian, grown up in the favelas, maybe he is locked in a basement and some dudes takin his money and he needs our help to support him on patreon, double the support, so they can split the money and he will be released:WeSmart:
Basically he has still holidays and his best time of his life with that amount of money from $ to Real brasileiro...:FacePalm:
Really? How much does he need?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoomGuy0

DoomGuy0

Formerly 'Dan1249'
Jul 18, 2020
Maybe you're T valle and you're secretly asking us for help like this?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Just as a suggestion to the Dev. How about onlyfans for selling subs? Along with built in cheats to overcome the ridiculous system you have backed yourself into a corner with

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
Maybe you're T valle and you're secretly asking us for help like this?
If I were the author, I wouldn't spend all day thinking about how to translate this game into Chinese...
Now it's getting a little better. Let's see if it's updated.
Turns out it's been abandoned.
So ask what happened? What can I do for you? Maybe I can help.

blahhub

Jan 26, 2023
Hello! I am facing a problem regarding monkey mod, I tried searching on the thread, but could not find anything to solve the issue...The pleasure of the girl now is capped to a specific point and I can pass that point only if I modify from monkey, but cannot make the girl reach orgasm "naturally" lets say...and if I set the pleasure from monkey to be capped to maximum, all the girls coming to the interview have directly the pleasure bar to the orgasm point which is kind of annoying...
Is there any way to make the pleasure cap point to be ignored from the monkey mod and let it go naturally as it was without the mod? I don't want to remove the mod, because is actually fun and useful. Thanks in advance for help!

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Too bad this game takes so long to update, and when it updates, adds so little, and still doesn't fix bugs, for example the resolution bug, where it swaps, so you have to reset it every time.
I find this game concept quite fun, simple, but so refreshing

Feb 15, 2018
How do changelogs for games on this site work? Can only the dev post or update them, and that's why 10.4e has "N/A" in its changelog for the past however many months? Or did nothing change besides the number?

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes