4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Most people on here are retarded gay as fuck so let them suck some developer dick. Its the same with streamers or other retards of the same ilk. Once people get too emotionally invested, they do anything to rub that gamer girl bathwater all over their bodies if you catch my drift.

And don't "rest of you people" me, it makes you look even weirder than these dickriders. You better provide some evidence there for a dogshit claim like that before you unironically spam crap like that unconditionally.
you started it first. also what claim did i make?

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
so i've been testing this (i went sailing tho) app and what better game to try it than SMA? i have a fairly good rig but when the model is on the map my frames tank from 240 to 60 lmao, trying this lossless thing and i can't believe how legit the 144fps look, no artifacts nor interpolation bugs its amazing, so if anyone is struggling to get 75, 144, 165 or 240 frames this might help

WWE Lyrics

Nov 27, 2021
The game works well on my weak laptop, with 8 gigabytes of RAM and mx 330. Good optimization. I tried it on a powerful PC, the quality is better, along with many mods. And I don’t understand why T Valle abandoned the game? After all, he is a good developer .The potential is huge. It’s unlikely that he will read my comment, but I want to write that you have already done a great job! It’s just a pity that you stopped.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes