• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Agreed. Arm should be 1 point, not 5. (Shoulder, upper, elbow, lower, hand).
Actually, I like having shoulder separate. Upper/lower can be combined, no argument there. Hand could stand alone too, but at present it's more trouble than it's worth.

Also, I've seen this in a few 3D games: there should be a way to have a static 2D display overlay for menus and things, that doesn't move around inside the world. It's nice UX to have clickables in a predictable location.

Lastly, I think dev said something about MC starting as less-than-attractive. Hopefully that can change - I definitely prefer a good-looking MC. And a bit of MC variety could induce some more donations.

Edit: yeah, it is a hassle though when they like arm but hate shoulder, or vice-versa.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Actually, I like having shoulder separate. Upper/lower can be combined, no argument there. Hand could stand alone too, but at present it's more trouble than it's worth.

Also, I've seen this in a few 3D games: there should be a way to have a static 2D display overlay for menus and things, that doesn't move around inside the world. It's nice UX to have clickables in a predictable location.

Lastly, I think dev said something about MC starting as less-than-attractive. Hopefully that can change - I definitely prefer a good-looking MC. And a bit of MC variety could induce some more donations.
i think most categories should have a slider maybe like this list
hair, head, face, eyes, nose, mouth, neck, shoulders, upper arms, lower arms, hands, breasts, belly, hips, upper legs, lower legs, feet, make up, weight
and for the personality sliders they should be listed like this
anger(red bar fill speed), pain(purple bar fill speed), pleasure gain(pink bar fill speed), lust(green bar min-max), service(how easy she is to make her blow), and hornyness(how easy she is to penetrate)

Reactions: blargballs

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
My main issue with the game is the personality score. Cheat dialog options will let you see at a glance things they might be down with in theory, however some things is contingent on other scores being high enough to actually test the stat in question. You can have a woman who is down for any sort of intercourse, but refuses to change her pose, or has tons of erogenous zones but you have to cheat to set the pain/annoyance low enough that you can even touch them without them recoiling.

So then when it comes to rating the personality score, it's implied that I should be rating my preference on all of these things, but if you set them all to 0 it says "It is OK to Ignore, the minimum score will be applied automatically." ..So are we setting preferences or being tested on our ability to suss them out, because I can't help but think I'm just ruining future women's personalities by not correctly determining how their scores align. My higher tier women tend to have excellent anger and pain management, but are generally otherwise frigid.

It also bothers me that you frequently have to gauge breasts, body and a few other things that can be concealed enough to have imperfect information, and the information is carried forward so that once you have women who are more willing to disrobe you get the feel for what you've voted for.

At this point my "Days" are level 2.3 and my highest level interviews are 4, although I am currently running through a lot of level 1 candidates presumably to add diversity.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i think most categories should have a slider maybe like this list
hair, head, face, eyes, nose, mouth, neck, shoulders, upper arms, lower arms, hands, breasts, belly, hips, upper legs, lower legs, feet, make up, weight
With how technical the composition is, it gets kind of weird when she has a size 1 (largest) butt, but it's completely invisible from the front because it's narrow on the hips due to both the hips and "body" being low values. Then you get into all the displacement sliders and it's all just unclear.
I really like how these are all options of course, but it'd be great if there were some shortcut templates for common body types, rather than playing the guessing game at how each slider will affect her appearance in relation to other sliders. Does "body" actually affect anything but the midsection? The tip suggests no, but it might stack with other size modifiers. In the current version it's hard to experiment.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
With how technical the composition is, it gets kind of weird when she has a size 1 (largest) butt, but it's completely invisible from the front because it's narrow on the hips due to both the hips and "body" being low values. Then you get into all the displacement sliders and it's all just unclear.
I really like how these are all options of course, but it'd be great if there were some shortcut templates for common body types, rather than playing the guessing game at how each slider will affect her appearance in relation to other sliders. Does "body" actually affect anything but the midsection? The tip suggests no, but it might stack with other size modifiers. In the current version it's hard to experiment.
Some ambiguity is to the algorithm's benefit. If you knew how every slider worked, you could end up with exact clones after 2-3 weeks, which could be pretty boring.

Reactions: Azum and Chrathrard
Nov 26, 2018
Uhm since i did not read the developer notes in the description here it is again, figured out this way how to not hurt her, holding ALT while caressing

Developer notes:
-hold alt, so your hand moves slower and doesn't hurt them, still, there are some extra sensible body-part/females.
-if she starts to complain about you being too soft with her, just hold shit, careful, you may touch her where she doesn't want to be touched.
-if she says she won't go any further (shield icon under the green bar), try to make her come (yes I know it sound ridiculous it's just a game), it will increase her favorability and horniness temporarily, and permanently. (the increased amount is different for every single female)
*favorability
you will get favorability for every time you raise her pleasure! the more pleasure you accumulate in a single interaction more favorability you gain. Every female has her own favorability limits. (the shield icon)
---

Nov 26, 2018
even at full V I can't reach the desk
give her orgasms and every orgasm press f quick then select undress and do that as often as you have to until she is naked.
then make her go to the desk side, make her bend over, she sould lean on the desk, you facing her back/butt.
If she is laying on the desk having her legs crossed then it is hard to get your friend into her holes.

If she is is spreading her legs (not desk side, only desk) then it is also easier to find in.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Update: FINALLY got a girl to cum. I made her cum like 7 times.
And she Still Wouldn't take off her remaining clothes ><
WTF!?!?!?!

Edit: The solutions is to just keep rating girls. After 3-5 weeks, you will start getting more horny / submissive / undressing girls.
Just ask her to strip when she has orgasm... usually She'll cave in

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It is very complicated and difficult for me, can you please guide me? I am very lost, I have not played again, because I get frustrated because they are angry and I can't go on :.c

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes