4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The 'e' version was released on Patreon yesterday. It includes a fix for hair not working on AMD GPU.

The model being naked is Monkey being naugthy. As stated previously the older monkey in incompatible and will cause all sorts of problems.

I will be posting the newer Monkey shortly since the game was leaked.

-T-

Reactions: Solkapp

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
NOTE:

Version 1.9 of Monkey has been deprecated and was removed from this post.

You can download the latest version from the main page using the cheat mod link.

--

Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.9.

This is designed to work with SMA 10.4d or later ONLY.

SMA has been upgraded to a new Unity engine. This means that most mods and content will need to be updated to work properly.

The game now offers a supported way to create and import custom clothing. To facilitate migration of content, Monkey was fixed to allow loading of older custom clothes. I plan to remove this functionality next November.

There has been a lot of internal changes in the game, so it is likely some bugs in Monkey remains. If you notice anything, PM me on discord or f95.

-Thora-

Important notes

Microsoft defender has been generating a lot of false positives depending on your region. The only solution is to pay for an EV code signing certificate, which I won't do.

Never trust anything that triggers, including Monkey. ALWAYS double check on virustotal or with a paid AV and make sure the SHA-256 signature matches.

Release notes
  • Upgraded to work with the new Unity 2022.3 LTS engine
  • Updated the clothing editor to work with the designer API
  • Support for the new vertical breast rotation genes
  • Shader lab color support
  • Added Guid and new property API to allow external JSON mod access
  • Missing game objects queries shown on the debug console channel
  • All documentations have been updated
See Monkey_readme.txt in the archive for install instructions.

Known Issues

• Mixing custom clothing from Monkey with the ones from the new clothing system may cause issues. This option was left to help content creator port their clothing to the new system.
  • You can no longer save an outfit that contains a Monkey injected piece of cloth. This is a game side problem that I can't easily fix.
  • Older outfit will not load properly - I will likely issue a patch for this once it's verified.

Signature

Name: Monkey_1_9.7z
Size: 549547 bytes (536 KiB)
SHA256: d5be3444678e2c092033dcbdfb778f0089b7979f6d31827c55dd1b7e2a590a44

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I'm enjoying this update so far. The game is much faster on my machine, as if they had made some optimized adjustments.

But there's one thing that doesn't make sense: why do they do both breast movements when you only touch one?

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Clothing post for 0.10.d and newer

Bareback Dress
1693640928910.png
Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Bridal Peep Toe High Heels
1696227267760.png
Well, for any brides out there... or not? Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Andreas Pumps
1696227151527.png
Non colorable high heels for any short (or tall) girl out there. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Platform High Heels
1696227430354.png
Colorable platform high heels for your girl. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Candice Criss Cross Dress
1696228062624.png
Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Kate`s High Heels
1693852002966.png
Non colorable stilettos. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Ultra Mini Skirt
1694721995390.png
Non colorable ultra mini skirt. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Lace Onepiece
1695045267812.png
Colorable lace lingerie . Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer
Note: Lingerie does not fit well with vanilla clothing. To load it you can use the Designer or Monkey (Clothes -> Edit -> Type (Suit) )

Download (Swimsuit version):
Download (Bra/Panty version): (27.10.2023 v2)

Casual Dress
1696228241855.png
Colorable everyday dress. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Vixen Dress
1697043679005.png
Colorable vixen dress. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Jimmi Choo High Heels
1697555098967.png
Fashion. Passion. Make your favorite girl legs pop with these colorable fashion shoes. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Shorts
1697554969153.png

Simple denim shorts, non-colorable. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

25.10.2023 v2 - updated to fit fat models

Download:

Armada Knee High Booots
1698085714229.png

These knee high boots are state of art. Designed to make a 6 look like a 10. Colorable to match hey eyes ;). Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Phoenix Harness
1698345253980.png

Simple. Leather. For good girls only. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Laura Lingerie Set
1698912373840.png

Non colorable lingerie set. Non clipping with most of the custom clothing. Will definitely clip through base game clothing. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Sneakers Converse
1699647662621.png

Fully customizable sneakers for everyday use. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Last edited:

Tengilwasacooldude

Jan 1, 2022
realizing my own decadence as i think to myself, this would be so awesome if there was a feature to hold her down by her throat and just fucking her like someone had installed a pneumatic jackhammer mod instead of standard male genitalia. i guess the fortunate save is that I can differentiate between real life and games.

Reactions: Ryohky

ios00

May 20, 2023
for some reason this new e version is unbelievably dark for me - too much contrast between light and shadowed areas. I tried adjusting the natural lighting setting to match the brightness and contrast of the room from the earlier version, but now with adjusted natural lighting there's a supernova shining in my face every time I face the desk. not really an upgrade imo

Reactions: anon280

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SomeModelingAgency-0.10.4e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

myppburns

Apr 17, 2023
How to use the designer mode , pressing tab opens body and clothes editing menu but what to do after doing that ? How to save her ?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes