4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
I have a problem with the girls' clothes and they all appear naked, and it won't let me put clothes on them. When I try to modify it I get this message. the type initializer "AssetSelector" threw an exception. Can someone tell me how I can solve it?
Thanks for advance.
Use the latest version of Monkey, it will fix it. I had the same problem with the older
Monkey version.

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
BetterExperience Update 4
View attachment 2839412

Downloads (you need one: Classic or CS)

SMA 0.10.4 [you need new build]
  • BE Classic
    • TBD
  • BetterExperience+CustomStory (you need all)
    • TBD
SMA 0.9.8-0.10.2

What's new?
  • Alternative Ratings included in this build. Very little changed since demo. Disabled by default. How to use
  • Better Hand is still disabled by default. Improved compatibility with stripping mechanic
  • Mission-control got two new check boxes. Both checkboxes make things faster
  • Skip-text feature removed due to soft lock issue
  • lexicon/conversation.json is disabled due to softlock issue. May be enabled with INI's EnableLexiconConvProcessor

What is BetterScene?
  • Better_Scene.dll
    • Can load custom scenes
    • Allows to create GoTos for custom scenes
    • Allows to hand craft custom poses including "animated" ones
    • Can animate motion
    • Can animate undress
    • Monkey is optional, but if present, plugin can load monkey assets from CS menu. [M] assets are loaded in standard non CS mode
  • Better_Story.dll
    • Python* scripting on top of BetterScene
    • Custom dialog UI and API
    • Custom interactive objects
    • Script character's reactions in python*
    • Script character's actions
  • Demo Assets
    • Whitespace - BetterScene showcase: Custom scene, custom gotos, custom poses
    • Doctor's office - BetterStory showcase: port of Escarn's Doctor Story mod for XStoryPlayer I stole from XSP forum. All copyrights reserved to their respective owners.
  • Tutorials
* python - means IronPython, which is almost python, but not completely

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BepInEx is not included in this release. Install Monkey first.

Been trying for like 20 minutes to figure out how to load these scenes/stories. I assume we just put the packages in a folder in the base directory of the game and call that folder Packages? Can't see anything on monkey menu. Playing on version 10.1a

Vans777

Jul 15, 2018
Press F7 for the Gene Tool, click on the Personality Tab. You can enter 'l-recibida' in search, though don't need the whole thing. Click that -- button the cursor is on until everything comes down below 2.0 at least.
View attachment 2909325
I'm not sure which configs control which, but you could just brute force all her inhibitions down to 0. Next time you click 'Evaluate' on M panel, all Difficulty sliders will be at minimum.
Can u share this model please

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Updated BetterExperience for 10.4e

Dlls archive is password protected because it is . You've been warned. Why to encrypt? This post.

Changelog and betterscene docs/tutorials

How to install?
"Extract here" every zip into game root

Last edited:

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018

Dlls archive is password protected because it is . You've been warned. Why to encrypt? This post.

Thanks for updating this. Big fan of all of your work previously.

Long time user of your Better Experience Mod but I am new to the Custom Story portion, which I am really looking forward to all of the possibilities that it implies.

I think I have discovered an error, but maybe I didn't get it installed correctly. (everything else with the BE Mod appears to work the way it should) But, when I select Custom Story from the main menu, doctors office show case, I get this error message:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 15.46.39.png

Any help you (or anyone else) could provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Mine seems stuck like this? (0.10.4e)

Nvm works now,but with monkey installed i lose all BE key shortcuts?

Last edited:

Slackboy1

Jul 24, 2020
Jun 21, 2018

Does the Packages folder go into our SMA root folder?

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020

Long time user of your Better Experience Mod but I am new to the Custom Story portion, which I am really looking forward to all of the possibilities that it implies.

I think I have discovered an error, but maybe I didn't get it installed correctly. (everything else with the BE Mod appears to work the way it should) But, when I select Custom Story from the main menu, doctors office show case, I get this error message:

View attachment 2912496

I get the same and if you close it the model doesn't load. Room is just blank shapes.

Jun 21, 2018

View attachment 2912496

Ayo, do I just drop the Packages folder in the root folder of my SMA installation?

Reactions: PAVEL22LET
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes