VN Ren'Py Completed Someone Said Yoga? [v0.F95] [LeFrench]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, look at that, :unsure: I found the only positive thing you said in your "comment"
Captain Oblivious, The people of earth would like you to go back to stick up ass world, you bumming the party(n)
There is a tag in this game called "Humor" Marriam Webster's is waiting :(

PS, this comment will get deleted, but not forgotten :giggle:
I know what humor mean, and mine was just a comment. I didn't want to assume anything. If you then took it, that's not my problem, since my comment was not directed at anyone. It was just a point of view. Nothing else. :giggle:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'm impressed by the first pic alone. Just because sommat like %98 of the games here the devs can't be assed to have someone sleeping UNDER the blankets. And even fewer bother to render the pants with the fly open rather then just clip thru the pants. So far I've only seen ONE game render a fly open.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Well...
Downloaded , played and deleted in an hours time.
Renders are oke.
Pussy too symmetric for my taste.
Nice as part of a vn/kn.
Nothing more.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'll be back in this genre. With much better quality, some of these renders were barely salvageable in Photoshop.
Oooo, I look forward to it.

Full disclosure: I won't be playing your other game though... nothing against it, I just don't play female protag games :S , But male protag.... I'd play the shit out of it XD (unless those three letters.... I stay away from those...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagoraath
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes