VN Ren'Py Completed Someone Said Yoga? [v0.F95] [LeFrench]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Well first of all, congrats Dev on making something
Secondly, although I like meta humor this game, which is kind of a love letter to f95, is more braindead than funny.

Not to mention it is kind of bait with the tags but since it only wasted 5 minutes of my patheticv life I guess it's not that bad.

I mean, the game IS bad, but it doesn't drag it for long.

Anyways, best of luck if you try another one.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ohhh i would say as an old nazi motherfucker : "When i hear the word yoga, i pull out my revolver"

Yoga, clothing stores, gym, school ... when i hear those words in a VN i get shivers down my spine, maybe i have been traumatised and i have become some kind of yogaphobic!

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
my fav render of the game lol :KEK: :KEK:

View attachment 1779335
However, it cannot be generalized in this way. It depends on the plot of the game. It is obvious that if the plot is centered on incest where the MC will be with his mother (LI), father or has to die, or you have to throw him out of the house/divorce. Otherwise it would result in a NTR game. Nothing else can be done. But there are normal games where the mother is not a love interest and the fathers are happily alive and married. It depends on the game you want to create. It made me smile a little too as an image, but it remains in bad taste that someone generalizes everything.

Anyway this developer has potential, if he were to make a game, with similar content, it would be really appreciated. The important thing is to leave the choice to the player as to where he wants to go and who or how many he wants to be with.

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
bro, why have I been texting some idiot named vlad for 20 minutes in this supposed fuck game? SKIP SKIP SKIP

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes