4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
It's easy to notice without you spelling it out but why did you do it? Usually, creators at least try to hide their biases or don't have the stuff they don't like at all to begin with.
That is what slider for?! I need to read more carefully, not just click every two seconds and catch the meaning at first glance :rolleyes:

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's easy to notice without you spelling it out but why did you do it? Usually, creators at least try to hide their biases or don't have the stuff they don't like at all to begin with.
'Cuz I'd rather stay truthful at all times, and it's just a personal distaste for how wrong they do some tags.
Which is why I wanna do it. And my personal bias doesn't get in the way of writing, if anything, I want to do something even I could like, which I think I sort of did well enough? But you'll be the ones judging that

And thank you for trying the game! Hope you're having a good time!

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
And thank you for trying the game! Hope you're having a good time!
I'm not, to be honest. I could give you the reasons but there are many and I'm not sure I could properly separate my own biases from the more objective criticisms I have. Some of them relate to my previous question...

Let me praise something instead: You write confidently. By that I mean you seem to have a clear idea of what you want this VN to be and that's reflected in all of its components. The pacing, the style, the tone and the characters are consistent throughout. I have issues with several of them, but you don't and it shows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Detarco

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
The story is intriguing and interesting, your characters are cute and well written.
With that being said there is one thing that I don't understand is when you say :
(Don't worry, you can skip any lewd scene if you dislike the ones participating in it)
Can you really?

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
The story is intriguing and interesting, your characters are cute and well written.
With that being said there is one thing that I don't understand is when you say :

Can you really?
I genuinely might have confused that and didn't put it behind anything due to it being a Vanilla scene
I'll have it corrected by next month release
Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EveKeller

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And all the same sex pairs can be omitted (some will happen regardless as that's what the characters would do given the situation). That said I tried to make it appealing no matter what sexes are involved because cute characters are cute.
So it's kinetic novel with choices to skip scenes we don't like?

Detarco

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2023
Yes, that's indeed the plan.
I know it's not the most common choice in VNs like this, but I want to stick to the story I want to tell

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
I'm liking this game. I think it has good writing, plot development, and characters. And if there's a short, cute girl to lewd on...all the better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes, that's indeed the plan.
I know it's not the most common choice in VNs like this, but I want to stick to the story I want to tell
You should really add the kinetic novel tag so people know ahead of time. I was looking forward to it until I read that. Good luck just the same though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba and Detarco

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So the gay and lesbian content still happens but off screen if you reject all that ? If so then is unavoidable

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I was expecting more screen time for The Director, since he's supposed to be the main character here, since he was created for the player self-insert reasons and is the one who knows everything. But we literally know nothing about him at all.

Besides that, the update ended in a interesting cliffhanger

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingBetter-0.1.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 2930679

Overview:
Dive into the tale that centers around three captivating characters, each broken and facing struggles in their own way.
Follow along as they face highs and lows that peel back the layers they present to the world to show who they really are on the inside.
As they find strength and grow amidst adversity, each perspective offers a different prism to see not only how they see themselves, but the world and people around them.
Will you be there with them in their journey as they try to find Something Better?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Detarco - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Update only
(v0.1.6 -> v0.1.7): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2930630 View attachment 2684111 View attachment 2684109 View attachment 2684104 View attachment 2684105 View attachment 2684110 View attachment 2684107 View attachment 2684106 View attachment 2930632 View attachment 2684108 View attachment 2930631
WIN/LINUX MEDIAFIRE link is for 0.1.6

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes