4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So, if I vaguely understand the story we're the director? Or are we just some omniscient being playing as whomever? I'm rather lost due to all the changing perspectives and no real progression.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So, if I vaguely understand the story we're the director? Or are we just some omniscient being playing as whomever? I'm rather lost due to all the changing perspectives and no real progression.
At the same time as the Director is his own character with his story, he is also our self-inserted one, as he is the only one who knows about the failed paths.

But the game also creates a distance, as your objective in this game is to move the story to the best possible outcome (trying to not killing everyone i guess).

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I'm 30 min into the game but the way things happen I don't understand who is the MC here.
I see the multiple protag and Harem tag, is the MC the Harem 'owner' or a member of the harem?

vixendaji

Apr 4, 2018
Really tried to get into it but just got bored with the multiple protagonist. Well the protagonist that we start with was just boring. I'm sure other people love it but it's not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Arra64 and Lerd0

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I gave it a try, renders are well done and the writing is good, my "problem" with it is that the MC is basically a sidecar right now.... I understand you want to flesh out the other characters but in the first episode not extrapolating on the MC leaves it..... messy.
Good luck but for me I will wait a few more releases to see if this develops more.

Reactions: Arra64 and Detarco

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I poked around and saw amazing art, good characterization, and at least one femboy. I will return when buttsex is achieved.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingBetter-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ok, let's see if I understood correctly what was discussed in the previous pages, the game has forced Multiple protagonist, that is, the player does not choose a character but rather the story changes POV (so if one has no interest in FMc and lesbian that is forced?), the sexual scenes are only skippable, that is, they occur behind the scenes but the player does not see it (for example, if the player rejects a gay scene, is it going to happen anyway, but it is not seen?) so, there is no real choice that affects the story and is a Kinetic Novel right?

Also, who is the Male protagonist? (according to a response from the dev, the POV changes between the 3 protagonists of the Banner, which one is supposed to be Male?)

Dev, since you have ownership of the thread, maybe it would be good if you added some description of that in "Dev Notes" in the OP, not many are going to read the comments.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Something Better [v0.1.9] [Detarco] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
God bored before the story even started.

Why do so many devs here included sections with some omnipotent character just talking at you at the beggining.

Reactions: gaimariy and Lerd0
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes